Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) (29199 Views)

Fear Grips Nigerians As DJ Cuppy Breaks Down In Tears On Instagram Live / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Vickiweezy(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2017
Knew it wasn't gonna last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2017
At least you are pretty and rich so many guys are already on a line waiting to take over. Money is good,independence is better tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Dom2020: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Sorryoooo, but the same with girls. If u kill urself becoze of a girlfriend, they day ur buried, she will be sleeping with another man at the same hour

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Realali(f): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2017
kennygee:
I don't doubt that.

As a woman, live for God, get an education, strive to be the best in your business or field, take care of yourself, get that money, if love comes your way, good for you.

Mugu

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Voge097: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Lol...

Sell your iTunes and Amazon gift cards for instant cash out... Best rates around .... Call or whatsapp 08117159628 now for business only!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Realali:

Mugu

Wait, did I insult you in any way or are you just hungry for insults?

Cause if that is the case, you'll deactivate your account before I even get started.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2017
Quote of the month

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:
Nigerian girls are the most untrustworthy set of human beings in this world.

Believe me or not.,

The day you start to trust a Nigerian girl is the day you sign your death warrant...(Real Talk)
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by abdulaz: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:

Believe me or not.,

The day you start to trust a Nigerian girl is the day you sign your death warrant...(Real Talk)
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by stankezzy: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Lunagirl:
One thing about hurting. Just give it time. Nobody is irreplaceable. It's just a matter of time.

YOLO oooo
is yolo for yoloba ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Filashade(f): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
kennygee:
I don't doubt that.

As a woman, live for God, get an education, strive to be the best in your business or field, take care of yourself, get that money, if love comes your way, good for you.

GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Something went wrong...

ok. Why are you laughing?
Or you don't know the rich also cry?
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Dom2020:
Sorryoooo, but the same with girls. If u kill urself becoze of a girlfriend, they day ur buried, she will be sleeping with another man at the same hour
well guy, believe me or not, i was about typing exactly these same words you just posted grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by rallymento(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2017
Victor should sha take back that Range Rover he bought for her......

If not I go vex.....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2017
But what of the G Wagon wey Anichebe buy for her na

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by burkingx(f): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Something went wrong...
...... grin grin grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by burkingx(f): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:

Believe me or not.,

..... grin grin grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by praisekeyzz(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Heart shattered.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2017
burkingx:
..... grin grin grin
hahahaha nice one cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:

Believe me or not.,

I believe you not. Your stance is only subjective to your own experiences and does not qualify for every Nigerian female.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2017
Vorpal:

I believe not. Your stance is only subjective to your own experiences and does not qualify for every Nigerian female.
yes it does, on a very large scale

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by fmarshal(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:

Believe me or not.,

Alright then. Oya tell us the nationalities of girls we can trust.
Your comment seem to suggest that you've dated girls from ALL NATIONS.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by omoharry(f): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:

Believe me or not.,

are you sure? i mean even with that, is your heart not still yearning for a good girl that will make you eat back your words..thinks positively of us women and the good ones will come to you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by burkingx(f): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2017
kennygee:
I don't doubt that.

.....And this shall be the result grin grin grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by mayorwah98(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:

Believe me or not.,

I agree with you big time. Nigerian girls are ingrates

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Mere looking at the guy's pic I know he's a player.
And he was simply using her and dating her as a trophy gf.
He doesn't look committed nor inlove.
In his mind.. Am dating DJ cuppy.

DJ cuppy be patient.. A good guy will come your way. Be strong.
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Olubee22(f): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Na wa o, when she was enjoying it she didn't call us . Now that they are through, she is now quoting the quotable and speaking in tongue. Onpe ke

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by burkingx(f): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2017
kennygee:
I don't doubt that.

.....And you will Happily end up like dis grin grin grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:
yes it does, on a very large scale

No it doesn't, as you haven't dated all Nigerian females. Just because you encountered one or hundreds of bad eggs, does not qualify for millions.

You just have to keep searching till you find the right one and pick up the lessons along the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ / Patoranking Recounts How Timaya Pulled Him From The Ghetto And Changed His Life / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.