Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) (29172 Views)

Fear Grips Nigerians As DJ Cuppy Breaks Down In Tears On Instagram Live / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by ULTIMATECYCLER1(m): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Popular female disc jockey and daughter to oil magnate,DJ cuppy seems to be witnessing the last of her once enjoyable and fairytale relationship. As it seems her relationship with Victor Anichebe, the former West Brom Player has hit the rocks.
Cuppy took to her Snapchat to post a message along with a photo saying:

"DON'T KILL YOURSELF OVER A GUY BECAUSE HE'LL BRING ANOTHER GIRL TO YOUR FUNERAL".

See Snapchat photo and message below;

Follow @Itz_Hillz on Instagram for more info. #CopItUp

3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2017
grin

Something went wrong...

17 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by IamAirforce1: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Story of a heart broken Girl.

It's always the guys fault.
undecided

87 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by ULTIMATECYCLER1(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2017
I think so too @queensuccubus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Why won't he dump you when u don't know how to give him a healthy Obukuokwo sad

If I de lie ask M.J tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by ULTIMATECYCLER1(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2017
but I thought @Lalasticlala has a crush on DJ Cuppy...........now is the time for him to make his move!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Op,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Anichebe da sharp shooter lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by newyorks(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2017
who cares,i know one day i will be celebrated.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2017
Nigerian girls are the most untrustworthy set of human beings in this world.

Believe me or not.,

The day you start to trust a Nigerian girl is the day you sign your death warrant...(Real Talk)

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2017
I don't doubt that.

As a woman, live for God, get an education, strive to be the best in your business or field, take care of yourself, get that money, if love comes your way, good for you.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Lunagirl(f): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2017
One thing about hurting. Just give it time. Nobody is irreplaceable. It's just a matter of time.

YOLO oooo

9 Likes

Dem Don do am. !
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by naijainfogalery: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2017
It's a lie , A Naija guy will never do that, he won't even come to your funeral

Naija boys don't have time for iranu or rubbish lol

Thats why as a have you need to wise up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by bignero: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2017
It looks like the cookie has crumbled undecided

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Divay22(f): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2017
Who does that anyway angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Whoeppme(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Akpos am having a feeling that after he bleeped her last night he refused to cum inside her hence the post she made today on her wall....
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2017
And this made FP?
Better news dey and this made FP
Mod must be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2017
druking:
undecided

Wetin na?
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by TosineGuy(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2017
k
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by smartty68(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2017
In every relationship shit happens as none is perfect

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Why won't he dump you when u don't know how to give him a healthy Obukuokwo sad

If I de like M.J tongue

Oshare-na, I dey suspect you to be an urhobo man lolz. We know ourselves
Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin cheesy
He too like snake grin grin grin
DJ Cuppysnake grin grin
ULTIMATECYCLER1:
but I thought @Lalasticlala has a crush on DJ Cuppy...........now is the time for him to make his move!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by thunderbabs: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Dont kill ursef over a girl, she will bring another man to pee on ur grave.... sad

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2017
truth is bitter.U guys too shouldn't kill unaself over a girl. For surely there's one Alhaji,Dr,Otunba browsing freely

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by sassy247(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2017
"I cheated on my Boyfriend that's why we broke up" SAYS NO GIRL EVER

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2017
Dem don do am grin grin grin
Men in Action cool cool cool
Girls always crying victim angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade Backs His Daughter, Azariah While Cooking In Kitchen / Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit / Daniel K. Daniel & Teena's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.