Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

can you love 2 lovers at a time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / can you love 2 lovers at a time (1482 Views)

Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

can you love 2 lovers at a time by kaya(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2005
i am dating two girls.and i love them very well.so please tell me can i love them equally,cause i think i do.
Re: can you love 2 lovers at a time by layi(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2005
Guy, if u think you love both of them equally- it simply means u love none of them

1 Like

Re: can you love 2 lovers at a time by shaddy(f): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2005
i agree with layi, u don't luv them at all.u just wana have fun dats all and its not love but Lust.
Re: can you love 2 lovers at a time by eveseh(f): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2006
i just gotta choose one cool cool
Re: can you love 2 lovers at a time by Wandungu(m): 2:33am On Dec 29, 2006
It is possible, to have feelings and fall in love with more than one person!!
Re: can you love 2 lovers at a time by Brymore(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2007
Brother, I've been in ur shoes before. These two gals were totally different in Character and looks (though both were really good looking). One was a bornagain Christian, the other an easy goer. I was a blend of both( A brother sometimes feel religious and sometimes like partying). So, they both served their purposes. One day, the easy partygoer discovered and said I should make a choice. I thot of this for three weeks and came up wit a blank. I could not do without the other, I would feel incomplete. So I had to breakup with them both. Sad end you say, they never forgave me but I felt better since they would not have to cope with a guy that wanted to have the two of them.
My summation, It is rare but possible, but how do u break it to them and will they understand?
#Candid Submission#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does My Being Single And Not Searching Make Me A Play Boy? / The Right Reasons For Being A Virgin. / Can You Lie To Your Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.