Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Movies To Look Out For Dis Year - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Movies To Look Out For Dis Year (8425 Views)

Romance Movies To Watch On Netflix 2019 / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / Do You Want To Marry Dis Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by kachi7021(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
mhizv:
I just completed it.
.for the second time... fight!!on point smiley

Into the badlands the kills are just classic
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by TroubleDude: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Smallville10:
yeah
dats really long
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Smallville10:
whats it abt

This is supposed to be a horror movie. It's about a self hating black man who is so obsessed over albinoid women like" I hate 9aja1 and Koolcat to the point that when he gets one he lets her take total control of his obviously very weak mind and emasculates him. He becomes submissive, passive and hypnotized like most black men become when they get with albinoid women.

The Black community calls these type of black people COONS cheesy Some people who are consider coons to the community are, Kanye, Whoopi, OJ, Michael Jackson and all his siblings, James Brown, Tommy Sotomayor, Little Wayne, Nate Parker, Charles Barkley, and many more.

This movie was written and seen through the eyes of a man who's father is black and mother is white and he is also married to a white woman, how ironic. When white people were complaining about him writing this, they were saying it makes white people look evil, you know what he said, he said "Fuk white people" grin Maybe he was writing on his own experiences. The moral of the story is "Black People Wake Up, Why Do You Love Your Oppressors? grin This was the writer/director's first movie, he did a good job and white people are pissed because he told the truth.

There is a recent true life story in America where a white woman was angry at her black ex husband so she shot him in the head and killed him, then she set the house on fire with the husband and their six little children inside, luckily the children escaped, then she took their three month old baby and put the baby in her car and drove the car into the lake.

The baby was found bearly breathing but alive, thank God. The evil ex wife was found dead. This evil albinoid deviI tried to kill her seven children. "I Hate 9aj1 and Koolcat" thinks that these albinoid people are forthright simply because they are white.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by kachi7021(m): 12:14am On Mar 26, 2017
khiaa:

This is supposed to be a horror movie. It's about a self hating black man who is so obsessed over albinoid women like" I Hate 9ja1" to the point that when he gets one he lets her take total control of his obviously very weak mind and emasculates him. He becomes submissive and passive like most black men become when they get with albinoid women.

The Black community calls these type of black people COONS cheesy Some people who are consider coons to the community are, Kanye, Whoopi, OJ, Michael Jackson and all his siblings, James Brown, Tommy Sotomayor, Little Wayne, Nate Parker, Charles Barkley, and many more.

This movie was written and seen through the eyes of a man who's father is black and mother is white and he is also married to a white woman, how ironic. When white people were complaining about him writing this, they were saying it makes white people look evil, you know what he said, he said "Fuk white people" grin Maybe he was writing on his own experiences. The moral of the story is "Black People Wake Up, Why Do You Love Your Oppressors? grin

There is a recently true life story in America where a white woman was angry at her black ex husband so she shot him in the head and killed him, then she set the house on fire with the husband and their six little children inside, luckily the children escaped, then she took their three month old baby and put the baby in her car and drove the car into the lake.

The baby was found bearly breathing but alive, thank God. The evil ex wife was found dead. This evil albinoid deviI tried to kill her seven children. "I Hate 9aj1" thinks that these albinoid people are forthright simply because they are white.

U should be on set
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2017
kachi7021:

U should be on set

Why is that, I'm not a black male? grin
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by kachi7021(m): 12:34am On Mar 26, 2017
khiaa:

Why is that, I'm not a black male? grin

More like a producer tongue
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 26, 2017
kachi7021:

More like a producer tongue
infact no be small tin... She's d producer sef grin

Khiaa... I heard stuffs like dat happen alot, even a lot of nigerian guys over there are so submissive to white women all becus of gettin d green card, its a shame though. But nt just the black are that submissive; well i heard in london, women make mess of men, more like they hv a upper hand over their husband which definately most who suffer this treatment are black men...

The story u shared is really horrible; i never really knew the whites can be evil until i read d story of how they took America from the natives... The evil they did to nigeria after independence, i also know off; the evil they did in syria, i know off... Alot of evil they hv don... The chinese and russians strongly stand against them.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 5:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Smallville10:
infact no be small tin... She's d producer sef grin

Khiaa... I heard stuffs like dat happen alot, even a lot of nigerian guys over there are so submissive to white women all becus of gettin d green card, its a shame though. But nt just the black are that submissive; well i heard in london, women make mess of men, more like they hv a upper hand over their husband which definately most who suffer this treatment are black men...

The story u shared is really horrible; i never really knew the whites can be evil until i read d story of how they took America from the natives... The evil they did to nigeria after independence, i also know off; the evil they did in syria, i know off... Alot of evil they hv don... The chinese and russians strongly stand

against them.

Don't you know of the evil they did/do to black people in America and through out the world?
Sweetheart don't be deceived about the Asians they are white people with slanted eyes and yellow skin,they worship white people they hate black people. I don't want to converse more about them, just Google Asians in the black community. I truly hope that your brothers are with these albinoid women to get ahead but what I have seen, they are really captivated by the white skin.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2017
khiaa:

Sweetheart don't be deceived about the Asians they are white people with slanted eyes and yellow skin,they worship white people they hate black people. I don't want to converse more about them, just Google Asians in the black community. I truly hope that your brothers are with these albinoid women to get ahead but what I have seen, they are really captivated by the white skin.
yeah i noticed dat too. Our guys got a thing for white girls.. In my opinion, i think black girls more applealin dan white.

I didnt even know asian dont like black... Well i guess its d mentality dat "we are monkeys" dats why d whites despis use
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2017
khiaa:

sometimes i dont blame dem becus when i look at blacks i see we got lots of problems with ourselves
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by koolcat: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2017
khiaa:

This is supposed to be a horror movie. It's about a self hating black man who is so obsessed over albinoid women like" I hate 9aja1 and Koolcat to the point that when he gets one he lets her take total control of his obviously very weak mind and emasculates him. He becomes submissive, passive and hypnotized like most black men become when they get with albinoid women.

This movie was written and seen through the eyes of a man who's father is black and mother is white and he is also married to a white woman, how ironic. When white people were complaining about him writing this, they were saying it makes white people look evil, you know what he said, he said "Fuk white people" grin Maybe he was writing on his own experiences. The moral of the story is "Black People Wake Up, Why Do You Love Your Oppressors? grin This was the writer/director's first movie, he did a good job and white people are pissed because he told the truth.

There is a recently true life story in America where a white woman was angry at her black ex husband so she shot him in the head and killed him, then she set the house on fire with the husband and their six little children inside, luckily the children escaped, then she took their three month old baby and put the baby in her car and drove the car into the lake.

The baby was found bearly breathing but alive, thank God. The evil ex wife was found dead. This evil albinoid deviI tried to kill her seven children. "I Hate 9aj1 and Koolcat" thinks that these albinoid people are forthright simply because they are white.
am not surprise of the hate dear, keep hating people u don't know.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
koolcat:
am not surprise of the hate dear, keep hating people u don't know.

The only people hating you are the people in the movie dear, and you are right you shouldn't be surprised. I was giving a break down of the movie dear. Hmmm! Hating people they don't know, isn't that the albinoids specialty dear? I didn't murder my husband and attempt to murder my seven babies, I'm sure you blame the husband and babies dear.The writer of the movie was probably going on his own experiences so I guess you feel he is responsible for the hate and racism towards himself dear. Another coon dear. grin
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by koolcat: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
khiaa:

The only people hating you are the people in the movie dear, and you are right you shouldn't be surprised. I was giving a break down of the movie dear. Hmmm! Hating people they don't know, isn't that the albinoids specialty dear? I didn't murder my husband and attempt to murder my seven babies dear.The writer of the movie was probably going on his own experiences so I guess you feel he is responsible for the hate and racism towards himself dear. Another coon dear. grin
visit the rehab dear
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
koolcat:
visit the rehab dear

Get your brain unwashed dear. You let the albinoids brainwash you like they did blacks in the days of slavery and colonialism. Get your head out of the sand.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Smallville10:
sometimes i dont blame dem becus when i look at blacks i see we got lots of problems with ourselves

The reason whites don't like black people isn't because we have problems, every race have problems including them, but because we aren't white, the same reason they hate everyone else.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2017
khiaa:

The reason whites don't like black people isn't because we have problems, every race have problems including them, but because we aren't white, the same reason they hate everyone else.
ok i get it... Its A colour thing
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Smallville10:
ok i get it... Its A colour thing

I wouldn't say because of color because those suppose to be jews are white and they don't like them either. I think it has more to do with them preferring Albinoids like themselves. Of course I'm talking about white Americans because they are who I interact with. Not all are like this but they are far and few in between.

I have seen their wretchedness and wickedness up close and personal . I would not, could not, will not and can not trust them.

I don't see how so many of you want to procreate with them.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by majour(m): 2:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Wonder woman and JUSTICE LEAGUE FOR ME, am a DC fanboy

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2017
khiaa:

I wouldn't say because of color because those suppose to be jews are white and they don't like them either. I think it has more to do with them preferring Albinoids like themselves. Of course I'm talking about white Americans because they are who I interact with. Not all are like this but they are far and few in between.

I have seen their wretchedness and wickedness up close and personal . I would not, could not, will not and can not trust them.

I don't see how so many of you want to procreate with them.
but despite all these how come a black ruled america
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2017
majour:
Wonder woman and JUSTICE LEAGUE FOR ME, am a DC fanboy
ur head dey there jor. Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Smallville10:
but despite all these how come a black ruled america

He is not black he is biracial, and since you want to go there, how come it took 232 years for that to happen? To answer your question, because 97% of bLack America voted for him, the majority of Latinos voted for him and the white college population voted for him.

If you think that because Obama was president racism ended in America you are delusional. Donald Duck is proof of that.

Look at the current state it's in now, young unarmed black men being gunned down by KKKops.

Donald Duck couldn't have been voted into the presidency without racist Americans.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by TroubleDude: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
wtf.... Kong: skull island is out all this while
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
khiaa:

He is not black he is biracial, and since you want to go there, how come it took 232 years for that to happen? To answer your question, because 97% of bLack America voted for him, the majority of Latinos voted for him and the white college population voted for him.

If you think that because Obama was president racism ended in America you are delusional. Donald Duck is proof of that.

Look at the current state it's in now, young unarmed black men being gunned down by KKKops.

Donald Duck couldn't have been voted into the presidency without racist Americans.
hahahahaha "Donald Duck"

Well i am nt an american but from analysis over here, Donald is a racist but it seemed Clinton had more supporters than Donald or is dat wrong?

Alot of people kind of hate trump but he won; some celebrities vowed to even leave america if Trump won
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Smallville10:
hahahahaha "Donald Duck"

Well i am nt an american but from analysis over here, Donald is a racist but it seemed Clinton had more supporters than Donald or is dat wrong?

Alot of people kind of hate trump but he won; some celebrities vowed to even leave america if Trump won

Yeah that witch Hillary is just as racist as the duck. I didn't vote for either one of them.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by kachi7021(m): 12:42am On Mar 30, 2017
khiaa:

Yeah that witch Hillary is just as racist as the duck. I didn't vote for either one of them.

grin grin
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 30, 2017
khiaa:

hahahahahaha. U really dont like dis whites as they equal dont like black. I hop u aint datin a white guy
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 5:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Everyone, go and support the movie "Get Out" it was written by the first time writer\director Jordan Peele. He spent a few millions on making the movie and it grossed 30 million the first weekend it was released.

The movie is a thriller, horror, comedy and racial awareness movie. Very good writing and directing. Support this brother.

Go to Youtube and search the "Get Out" movie original trailer and view it a couple of times then "Get Out" and start supporting. smiley
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 5:57am On Mar 30, 2017
Smallville10:
hahahahahaha. U really dont like dis whites as they equal dont like black. I hop u aint datin a white guy

Not in this lifetime nor the next. A few have asked me out but I don't have any attraction towards them whatsoever. They're feminine to me. It's to much sexy chocolate here for me to even give them a second thought.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Khiaa, check yourself. You have allowed yourself to literally have your mind tied up by white racist conditioning doing its very best to continually make you a victim.

You have mentally digested this conditioning that you embody it down to your very soul.

You are mirroring the exact sentiments these rednecks and ultras would hope for; internalised hate that would result into unrestrained race violence. Are you ready for that? Are your people ready for that?

"...during the initial stage of the struggle, the oppressed, instead of striving for liberation, tend themselves to become oppressors, or “sub-oppressors.” The very structure of their thought has been conditioned by the contradictions of the concrete, existential situation by which they were shaped. Their ideal is to be men; but for them, to be men is to be oppressors. This is their model of humanity. This phenomenon derives from the fact that the oppressed, at a certain moment of their existential experience, adopt an attitude of “adhesion” to the oppressor. Under these circumstances they cannot “consider” him sufficiently clearly to objectivize him — to discover him “outside” themselves. This does not necessarily mean that the oppressed are unaware that they are downtrodden. But their perception of themselves as oppressed is impaired by their submersion in the reality of oppression. At this level, their perception of themselves as opposites of the oppressor does not yet signify engagement in a struggle to overcome the contradiction; the one pole aspires not to liberation, but to identification with its opposite pole".
Culled from Paulo Freire "Pedagogy of the oppressed".

The bolded applies to you. You are losing your mind.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2017
khiaa:

Not in this lifetime nor the next. A few have asked me out but I don't have any attraction towards them whatsoever. They're feminine to me. It's to much sexy chocolate here for me to even give them a second thought.
hahahahahahaha.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by shevchenko(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
khiaa:

Whites are not interested in black women except for hidden s ex
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by luminouz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
khiaa:

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Selfie Gone Wrong! She Is Noe Trending Online- Photos / Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse / A Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.