Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments (31803 Views)

Small Doctor Endorses President Buhari, Disables Comments Shortly After / Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic / Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by obataokenwa(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
ademidedavid:
Dem don start again.......after like 2yrz nw she go say na she make Ogbonna!!!! Rugged house wife...
Don't forget their Igbos. We don't say rubbish about our wives and husband
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Dottore: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
It's not easy for a man to decide to marry a woman
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by emperorAY(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
So dis babe don get belle b4 d wedding
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by ademidedavid(f): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
Don't forget their Igbos. We don't say rubbish about our wives and husband
ok.......i will remind u wen the time koms
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by obataokenwa(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
iSufferFools:
So aside displaying fake bags she wants to display baby bump. Hmmm. Let's hope the bump wasn't bumped by another... grin
Your type too like suffer. wish her well so u get out of your poverty stage.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by dacovajnr: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by adeoba2008(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
MUst she wear rag to look attractive ?
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Snowpikin: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Laura with her big mouth, large teeth, ....
Always showing herself... if not for linda ,who sabi am before sef?
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by obataokenwa(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
worworgirl:
Laura u get belle but u still dey bleach. You wan poison your baby with chemicals abi? Mumu girl
See what you're saying about your fellow woman. Your suffer still dey Apapa traffic
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by obataokenwa(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Snowpikin:
Laura with her big mouth, large teeth, ....
Always showing herself... if not for linda ,who sabi am before sef?

Who will proudly say if not for u. Ewu
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
See what you're saying about your fellow woman. Your suffer still dey Apapa traffic
Why quote me if you don't understand what I typed? U sure say ur head correct so?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by thunderbabs: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is Laura ikeji somebody's sister? Wann know
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Snowpikin: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
Who will proudly say if not for u. Ewu

Onuku.....what bringeth u here
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Elnino4ladies: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ugly olosho
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by obataokenwa(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Snowpikin:

Onuku.....what bringeth u here
Ezi.
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by obataokenwa(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
emperorAY:
So dis babe don get belle b4 d wedding
Ask those without child to tell you their anguish and pain. God gives children.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Handsomecole(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mtcheew!!! This one nau will be feeling like celebrity. Mgbeke No1 of Africa.
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by obataokenwa(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
Wetin she dey wear? undecided

Why can't some married people act with dignity and modesty?

If I be her husband, I go tell am make she delete that rubbish. Is she in SS2?

just saying...
Tell that to your wife to be. You go suffer your wife wella with too much command. soften up as they're no slaves
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by obataokenwa(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Handsomecole:
You sure you got sisters or cousin sisters? Are you very sure? Think very well and let me know.
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Snowpikin: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
Ezi.

When u finish licking ur vomit,u can find one transformer and hug.....anu
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by obataokenwa(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
worworgirl:
Why quote me if you don't understand what I typed? U sure say ur head correct so?
Why conclude on her
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by obataokenwa(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Snowpikin:

When u finish licking ur vomit,u can find one transformer and hug.....anu
Udene
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
Wetin she dey wear? undecided

Why can't some married people act with dignity and modesty?

If I be her husband, I go tell am make she delete that rubbish. Is she in SS2?

just saying...
Lets not go all judgemental. Her choice of clothing isn't a parameter to tell of her dignity. We must not all dress Mary Amaka to please people who're not paying our bills.
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by AngelicBeing: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
juniormusa:
Is the marriage up to 2 monthssad
No, she has been eating the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden during the courtship and quickly rushed the traditional marriage to avoid too much explanation cool
Pebcak:
grin grin grin
tot she denied it when this came out earlier she claimed photoshop
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4759522_20170119141016_jpeg7b8fe7772982cb848d721f534db79286
Yes she did but she was lying to avoid been stone under Nigeria Sharia laws, forgive her, she will not sin again grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by AngelicBeing: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chidizman:
Who is Laura ikeji
She is the sister of a Nigerian blogger who leaves in plantain island, and she is married to Kanu Nwankwo's brother, they where both eating the forbidden fruit in the garden of plantain island and kanu's brother scored a hat-trick and Linda's family quickly rushed the traditional marriage to avoid been given red cards by Nigerians, she only got yellow card for now grin wink

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by iSufferFools: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
Your type too like suffer. wish her well so u get out of your poverty stage.
If you're still miserable after wishing others well, as a result of your lack of depth, I wonder what good a wish ever accomplish?
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by janefrancisca(f): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Handsomecole:
Oga Tushke No 1 of Africa, come carry your award...haters alert
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Tazdroid(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Lets not go all judgemental. Her choice of clothing isn't a parameter to tell of her dignity. We must not all dress Mary Amaka to please people who're not paying our bills.
Alright, noted. Wait.,,,

"kimbra", you again? grin the special type of bra
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Tazdroid(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
Tell that to your wife to be. You go suffer your wife wella with too much command. soften up as they're no slaves
no na, no be so. But look her dress, e good?
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
Alright, noted. Wait.,,,

"kimbr.a", you again? grin the special type of bra
Yeah, me again. What's up?. grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments by Kobicove(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yuneehk:
LOL. Latest trend now is disabling comments after posting photos. They do not want to be judged by judgemental Nigerians grin

They don't want oversabi and judgmental Nigerians to write trash about them grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Controversial Nigerian Celebrities Of 2017 / OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies / Mercy Ebosele And Husband, Kehinde Olasupo Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.