Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A (46650 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Pain me how? when i want him to rot in jail self, If i have my way i would have him transfer to Maiduguri prison..

You have your way when you are smoking weed cheesy cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

Nope! That's the rope will use when you stop obsessing over Buhari. He hates people like you.

Don't use the rope yet. I have not finished with you

Hahahah it's meant for you, You are so pained that you are heading toward lagoon please someone should watchout for this guy ooo..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

Not my nightmare. Buhari is your obsession hahaha

Oga go and continue with your paid per post job as it is in your signature... I need to go get better thing to do boy..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Buhari is your nightmare i guess hahaha..

gay man, leave Buhari alone for his wife and kids. Stop your weird fantasies cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

You have your way when you are smoking weed cheesy cheesy

I guess that's one of the stuff you take when you are so sad seeing the performance of PMB..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga go and continue with your paid per post job as it is in your signature... I need to go get better thing to do boy..

I am actually compiling your comments and will post them on my forum. I am the owner of the site. Watch how I will finish you there cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

gay man, leave Buhari alone for his wife and kids. Stop your weird fantasies cheesy

You qoute this again for the 2nd time hahahaha.. I be bad guy..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I guess that's one of the stuff you take when you are so sad seeing the performance of PMB..

Nigerians are sad with his performance because he has lost his mind. He needs to take care of his health but the cabal won't let him. Didn't you watch his wife Aisha's interview with BBC slowpoke? Or should I say your co-wife cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

I am actually compiling your comments and will post them on my forum. I am the owner of the site. Watch how I will finish you there cheesy

Oh... you want to use my comment make money huh? Now i know and am done if you need me for business let me know and we strike a deal..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You qoute this again for the 2nd time hahahaha.. I be bad guy..

You are confused now. You can't even spell quote correctly anymore. I know you are shocked that I am hitting you the same way you dream where Buahri is 'hitting' you cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

Nigerians are sad with his performance because he has lost his mind. He needs to take care of his health but the cabal won't let him. Didn't you watch his wife Aisha's interview with BBC slowpoke? Or should I say your co-wife cheesy cheesy cheesy

Same Nigerians that troop out in their millions to celebrate his return? Even your brothers from the yeast are not left out and they have been begging buhari to forgive them as they were deceived by their useless elders..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

You are confused now. You can't even spell quote correctly anymore. I know you are shocked that I am hitting you the same way you dream where Buahri is 'hitting' you cheesy

hahahah i am replying 4 of your likes so i don't have time checking my spelling cos i know only dead brain will not understand what i mean hahaha..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oh... you want to use my comment make money huh? Now i know and am done if you need me for business let me know and we strike a deal..

Just the beginning faggit. you will be worn out and drained. that's my goal.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahahah i am replying 4 of your likes so i don't have time checking my spelling cos i know only dead brain will not understand what i mean hahaha..

You have time bending for Buhari but you don't have time to check your post. Not good cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Same Nigerians that troop out in their millions to celebrate his return? Even your brothers from the yeast are not left out and they have been begging buhari to forgive them as they were deceived by their useless elders..

I don't understand. Please make sense. Maybe the weed is in your system
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Speak for yourself faggit. Leave the troops out of it.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oya i don hear you.. Oya go back to your cage..

Mr BMC paid/post brainless jellyfish!

Steal a brain.........evolve into a crab at least and skitter out of your fetid ministry of misinformation aquahabitat! cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What happened? Did Nepa take light or you switched from weed to drugs? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Hellooo. you ran out of data? cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

Just the beginning faggit. you will be worn out and drained. that's my goal.

Okay go get a life..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

Hellooo. you ran out of data? cheesy

You quote this again for the 3rd time, Well am done with you boy get a life..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Nope. you are not going anywhere faggit. You must promise that you will never bend down for BUHARI again grin
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Okay go get a life..

I have a life but I need to teach slowpokes like you a lesson. That's not what a progressive Nigeria need. We need sound minds and not leader who will spend billions of so-called recovered money in foreign hospitals when there are many top hospitals in Nigeria.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Buhari has lost his mojo, period. he is no longer the clean and admired leader he used to be. He went in to cure ten mad men and the next thing we saw are eleven mad men.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

Nope. you are not going anywhere faggit. You must promise that you will never bend down for BUHARI again grin

Not when you are using my comment to make money without my consent.. hahaha Well we have been feeding your likes for decades..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Not when you are using my comment to make money without my consent.. hahaha Well we have been feeding your likes for decades..

That means you have a half-baked brain. How come you don't know that I am not a lowlife like you?. be careful when you mention people on NL. There are many influential people here. Lesson 101 for you. hahaha
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

That means you have a half-baked brain. How come you don't know that I am not a lowlife like you?. be careful when you mention people on NL. There are many influential people here. Lesson 101 for you. hahaha

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=ISTANDWITHBUHAR post=54880637][/quote]

Stay away from Buhari. Look for other men faggit and stop fantasizing about him

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by achiphet(m): 3:47am On Mar 24, 2017
Omenkalives and sarki are now wearing new faces /monika on this tread. Good work my fellow bmc crew. You just succeeded in fooling the everyone here except my danjo blue pants

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun / Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.