Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A (46915 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Fx55:
You people are always trying to deflect attention from issues. Clever by half I must say. How did you manage to digress from the issue I raised. BMC staff are definitely as unintelligent as has been speculated.

By the way, the Nigerian Army are only good at flexing muscles for unarmed and defenseless folks. That's what cowards are known for. They're quick to run from armed confrontation. It's no secret.

nobody is paying anybody anything....nigeria has thinking nigerians too..

some nigerians will say today,they wish to be recolonized by europeans,others will say europeans should go and die...

some nigerians will say people are dying of hunger,others will say what rubbish..

some nigerians will say better divide the country,others wil say and destabilize the ol west africa??..

things are hard??..realy??..you rather be haiti,somalia,south sudan,libya,venezuela,syria,afghanistan??..

why??...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2017
una problem is,una can not imagine that the white people are evil...

how can white jesus christ be evil..this is what is constantly in una minds..thats why una never see danger...

our military are trying to warn you of the international community,but una dont want to listen..

how can white jesus christ want my destruction??.....

what do you want the military people to do in this fvcked up situation were their own citizen want to destroy everything they hold dare??..

a stvpid bassstard from london was threatening us with somalia and the military should just take it easy??...my foot...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Fx55(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:
nobody is paying anybody anything....nigeria has thinking nigerians too..

some nigerians will say today,they wish to be recolonized by europeans,others will say europeans should go and die...

some nigerians will say people are dying of hunger,others will say what rubbish..

some nigerians will say better divide the country,others wil say and destabilize the ol west africa??..

things are hard??..realy??..you rather be haiti,somalia,south sudan,libya,venezuela,syria,afghanistan??..

why??...
Before you digress more (I can see you're hellbent on doing that), I have to point out a few things to you and I think you should take it serious.

The worst kind of adversary you would ever make for yourself is one who has vengeance in his heart and who is willing to take the bullet. The next conflagration that would erupt in this cesspit called Nigeria would be very bloody and of genocidal proportions. We have to thread very carefully. This is not 1967. The equation has changed. Don't say you weren't warned.

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Fx55:
Before you digress more (I can see you're hellbent on doing that), I have to point out a few things to you and I think you should take it serious.

The worst kind of adversary you would ever make for yourself is one who has vengeance in his heart and who is willing to take the bullet. The next conflagration that would erupt in this cesspit called Nigeria would be very bloody and of genocidal proportions. We have to thread very carefully. This is not 1967. The equation has changed.

i understand your point...

but i must remind you that this is a dog eat dog world....

nothing changed....we fought toghether to get independence in 1960...facts......

everybody saw a bright future back then,even the igbos....

i was not born that time,sooo,i can not realy judge today...

well,sentiments from the citizens against the nation??..i dont know about that...but dont forget,their are those that swore to protect the unity of nigeria,no matter what...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga like i said in protest saga you have no evidence against FG, Yes you see pictures of them protesting and later sharing money but who release the money to them? did you see any Govt officials there? Did you see anything that can implicate the Govt?

Like i said your enemy can do anything to blackmail you..

Now tell me with your plain heart that Fayose/Wike can't arrange something like just to blackmail the Govt..

Oga i cannot be fooled by politicians can they can do anything to get to power..

Like this protest, like a previous earlier pro-buhari protest where the rented protesters didn't know what they were protesting about only that their mobiliser promised to pay them N1,000 each, if you're waiting for a government official to do the payments as in maybe lai muhammed minister of misinformation or kemi adeosun minister of financial mismanagement themselves personally, then take your infatile logic to someone who is stvpid enough to fall for your obsfucation! undecided like i told you before, the circumstances and the motivation(cause) determine to a pinpoint who the puppeteers behind the scenes are that's why i termed it "circumstantial evidence" which you conveniently pretended not to or were to thick to understand! I also asked you not to pretend to go forensic with me as (i might flatter myself) i'm above your intelligence quotient! Hence that's why when you stupidly asked me to point out the FG official doing the payment, i am calling your bluff and stonewalling of the fact!
On the number of days of the protest, if you read the link i provided, that would solve your confusion! I know you were probably looking for pics with protesters carrying placards saying "Go away AI! This is monday" "go away AI! This is tuesday" like i earlier said, your logic is infantile! And if that doesn't convince you, except you can provide evidence of any other protest in Nigeria where protesters went with cooking utensils, fuel and cooking items (which in itself is evidence of pre meditation to setting up of a protest camp) then the answer you seek is already in the pictures, unless of course, you are too brainwashed by your socio-political programming and bias to acknowledge it!

And on wike and fayose sponsoring the protest, i agree, it is exactly how buhari sponsored the anti-government protest 2face had to pull out of due to unknown reasons (or threats)! Only, it was just one day and the police were conspicuously present at every venue of protest looking for a scapegoat to make an example of! The same way buhari sponsors pro-IPOB protests and has the police kill unarmed protesters just to make easterners and the opposition look bad! Only unusual thing here is that wike and fayose forgot to pay the police to attend too for three good days! shocked what an error in planning!

You see your logic? undecided

Lest i forget! When are you going to exercise your citizen's right to protest and take up my challenge? undecided
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
BraniacX:

Like this protest, like a previous earlier pro-buhari protest where the rented protesters didn't know what they were protesting about only that their mobiliser promised to pay them N1,000 each, if you're waiting for a government official to do the payments as in maybe lai muhammed minister of misinformation or kemi adeosun minister of financial mismanagement themselves personally, then take your infatile logic to someone who is stvpid enough to fall for your obsfucation! undecided like i told you before, the circumstances and the motivation(cause) determine to a pinpoint who the puppeteers behind the scenes are that's why i termed it "circumstantial evidence" which you conveniently pretended not to or were to thick to understand! I also asked you not to pretend to go forensic with me as (i might flatter myself) i'm above your intelligence quotient! Hence that's why when you stupidly asked me to point out the FG official doing the payment, i am calling your bluff and stonewalling of the fact!
On the number of days of the protest, if you read the link i provided, that would solve your confusion! I know you were probably looking for pics with protesters carrying placards saying "Go away AI! This is monday" "go away AI! This is tuesday" like i earlier said, your logic is infantile! And if that doesn't convince you, except you can provide evidence of any other protest in Nigeria where protesters went with cooking utensils, fuel and cooking items (which in itself is evidence of pre meditation to setting up of a protest camp) then the answer you seek is already in the pictures, unless of course, you are too brainwashed by your socio-political programming and bias to acknowledge it!

And on wike and fayose sponsoring the protest, i agree, it is exactly how buhari sponsored the anti-government protest 2face had to pull out of due to unknown reasons (or threats)! Only, it was just one day and the police were conspicuously present at every venue of protest looking for a scapegoat to make an example of! The same way buhari sponsors pro-IPOB protests and has the police kill unarmed protesters just to make easterners and the opposition look bad! Only unusual thing here is that wike and fayose forgot to pay the police to attend too for three good days! shocked what an error in planning!

Lest i forget! When are you going to exercise your citizen's right to protest and take up my challenge? undecided

are you trying to write a book or what?...

your writing nearly gave me a headache...had to give up reading...

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

are you trying to write a book or what?...
Does that look like a book?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
BraniacX:

Does that look like a book?

do you write that fast??...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

do you write that fast??...
Aaaaaw lawd! embarassed #facepalm
Isn't it too early for comic relief?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

WHy ask me stewpid question instead of making research yourself...

We have been seeing anti Govt protest, We have been seeing people protesting in support of Patience Jonathan, Dasuki, Metuh, FFK, Kanu, Diezani etc... Abeg who paid those protesting in support of looters..?
Voila! These hungry men and women were hired by the Federal Government. Every indication points to that direction.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahahhaa funny, Akpabio and Fayose was finger in the plan protest reason Tuface withdraw cos he see say kasala don burst..
Who is apkabia? You were awake all night to defend your pay master, so were these people. You are just trying to turn the things on their heads but the fact remains that the Buhari Government paid these people to protest. APC WILL DECEIVE SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT EVERYBODY. PDP is dead. Can the dead pay the living.

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2017
BraniacX:

Oga all you type up there make no sense to me, All you wailing and ranting still never make any sense or point who the sponsor are.

Because you hate the Govt of the day does not mean you should blame everything on them..

I will keep my stand that the protest was anti Govt to create some kinda scenario and also went ahead taking pictures of how they are sharing money hahaha..

Just tell me who are those taking the pictures? Who is the person paying them.. Can you win a case in court against the Govt with those pictures?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Voila! These hungry men and women were hired by the Federal Government. Every indication points to that direction.

Any Evidence you can present to win a case in court? You are only assuming, You said it's FG that's your believe and i said it's the handwork of opposition Fayose/Wike hand i see in this..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga all you type up there make no sense to me, All you wailing and ranting still never make any sense or point who the sponsor are.

Because you hate the Govt of the day does not mean you should blame everything on them..

I will keep my stand that the protest was anti Govt to create some kinda scenario and also went ahead taking pictures of how they are sharing money hahaha..

Just tell me who are those taking the pictures? Who is the person paying them.. Can you win a case in court against the Govt with those pictures?

what he wrote nearly gave me an headache.....did you read everything??...

sorry... grin
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Who is apkabia? You were awake all night to defend your pay master, so were these people. You are just trying to turn the things on their heads but the fact remains that the Buhari Government paid these people to protest. APC WILL DECEIVE SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT EVERYBODY. PDP is dead. Can the dead pay the living.

Oga and i tell you it's the hand work of oppostion PDP and they are trying to do everything to blackmail the Govt so as to have relevant.. They still have 11 Governors and over 40 Senators and members hos HoR so they are not completely dead and trying everything to blackmail the Govt to have some relevant...

They know your likes who can't think with your brain will rush to blame the Govt and with that they might start gaining more support..

You and your PDP can fool your likes not someone who can think about the possibility of White being black..

When it comes to politics anything can happen, If PDP can run so many propaganda against Buhari during the electioneering to the extent saying he will die in office, What else can't they do to blackmail that person?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

what he wrote nearly gave me an headache.....did you read everything??...

sorry... grin

I did jare and i see no sense in everything he wrote..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Any Evidence you can present to win a case in court? You are only assuming, You said it's FG that's your believe and i said it's the handwork of opposition Fayose/Wike hand i see in this..
hahahahahaha chai! These men have bigger problems to worry about, Buhari and Liar Mohammed are Behind this scandal. Shameless people. Small time you go hear ehhhh Lunatic ndiigbo protest against Nnamdi kanu and IPOB. Saying we are with one nizooria. PDP is dead, the dead has no business with the living.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I did jare and i see no sense in everything he wrote..

grin..

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga and i tell you it's the hand work of oppostion PDP and they are trying to do everything to blackmail the Govt so as to have relevant.. They still have 11 Governors and over 40 Senators and members hos HoR so they are not completely dead and trying everything to blackmail the Govt to have some relevant...

They know your likes who can't think with your brain will rush to blame the Govt and with that they might start gaining more support..

You and your PDP can fool your likes not someone who can think about the possibility of White being black..

When it comes to politics anything can happen, If PDP can run so many propaganda against Buhari during the electioneering to the extent saying he will die in office, What else can't they do to blackmail that person?
The thing is that we all kniw that simple low lives like you are being paid by APC to launder the batterd image of the paedophile and APC. So I am not suprised. While we were all asleep you people were busy washing APC arse and eating thier Sh1t. PDP is dead, the remaining vestiges of PDP is either fighting against each other or hibernating. So don't call PDP. Why nit say it is IPOB, then we will know that you've really gone really crazy.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
hahahahahaha chai! These men have bigger problems to worry about, Buhari and Liar Mohammed are Behind this scandal. Shameless people. Small time you go hear ehhhh Lunatic ndiigbo protest against Nnamdi kanu and IPOB. Saying we are with one nizooria. PDP is dead, the dead has no business with the living.

You keep repeating yourself pointing accusing finger on FG without concrete evidence... Well to you it's FG and to me it's PDP (Fayose and Wike)...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
The thing is that we all kniw that simple low lives like you are being paid by APC to launder the batterd image of the paedophile and APC. So I am not suprised. While we were all asleep you people were busy washing APC arse and eating thier Sh1t. PDP is dead, the remaining vestiges of PDP is either fighting against each other or hibernating. So don't call PDP. Why nit say it is IPOB, then we will know that you've really gone really crazy.

If you like insult me will tomorrow na you sabi but all i know is you are not making sense whatsoever..

I have never met with any APC member before and am not even in Nigeria, I am not your likes that go and queue waiting for Fayose to start distributing rice and 200 to..

I notice good Govt when i see one and will always praise that Govt...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If you like insult me will tomorrow na you sabi but all i know is you are not making sense whatsoever..

I have never met with any APC member before and am not even in Nigeria, I am not your likes that go and queue waiting for Fayose to start distributing rice and 200 to..

I notice good Govt when i see one and will always praise that Govt...
Shut up Apc is written all over you. If I expect you to admit that you are working for APC then I might as well expect a pig to fly.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You keep repeating yourself pointing accusing finger on FG without concrete evidence... Well to you it's FG and to me it's PDP (Fayose and Wike)...

And that is why you did not sleep yesternight. I wonder how low the Buhari regime will go to launder their image.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Shut up Apc is written all over you. If I expect you to admit that you are working for APC then I might as well expect a pig to fly.

Well like i said i have never met with any APC member or a member of APC, I am not even in Nigeria so you can keep deceiving youself..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
And that is why you did not sleep yesternight. I wonder how low the Buhari regime will go to launder their image.

LOL you think am like you that wail 24hours? I enjoy my sleep more than you can imagine..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If all you see are rants and wailing so be it, my time isn't best spent educating or convincing you as you're already lost................so when will buhari organise the next IPOB rally and anti-government protest? undecided

When will you exercise your citizens right to protest on the road leading to Aso rock?

P.S
My "rants and wails" as you called it, are what will constitute as "circumstantial evidence" to an intelligent, unbiased and discerning mind, and if that doesn't describe you, not my fault!

And yes, it can be taken to court and those in the picture though unidentified will under cross-examination provide the missing link to the FG and APC you hinge your whole argument on irrespective of any witness coaching they may have been subjected to prior to the trial
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL you think am like you that wail 24hours? I enjoy my sleep more than you can imagine..
Sorry I am having a good laugh, I slept well last night, you just described yourself. You had a sleepless night just to defend Buhari.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well like i said i have never met with any APC member or a member of APC, I am not even in Nigeria so you can keep deceiving youself..
Na me wey come dey Nigeria. Buhari money too sweet.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
BraniacX:

If all you see are rants and wailing so be it, my time isn't best spent educating or convincing you as you're already lost................so when will buhari organise the next IPOB rally and anti-government protest? undecided

When will you exercise your citizens right to protest on the road leading to Aso rock?

P.S
My "rants and wails" as you called it, are what will constitute as "circumstantial evidence" to an intelligent, unbiased and discerning mind, and if that doesn't describe you, not my fault!

And yes, it can be taken to court and those in the picture though unidentified will under cross-examination provide the missing link to the FG and APC you hinge your whole argument on irrespective of any witness coaching they may have been subjected to prior to the trial

I think am done with you, You rant or hatred for PMB and this Govt will not change anything.. PMB will rule this country till 2019/2023 so nothing your one million can do about it...

A pastor was arrested yesterday plant bomb in church, If the bomb go off and people died you and your likes will blame Buhari and Islam..

So many community fight and killing happen recently in River, Delta and some South South states, If it happen to be in North your likes will flood every thread Shouting and saying Buhari people killing Christian so no be today uan start una gullibility...

Oga continue wailing after few days when FG did not reply you guys will be silent on it..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Sorry I am having a good laugh, I slept well last night, you just described yourself. You had a sleepless night just to defend Buhari.

LOL I had my night atleast 7hours a day..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Na me wey come dey Nigeria. Buhari money too sweet.

LOL Buhari is not the type that throw money around i can bet my life on that, Not sure about his aides ooo but Buhari forget that..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga i don't about what you think or how your brain work, People donated money for Buhari campaign, I donated 10k Naira from my money for his campaign and never regret doing that as i will still do the same in 2019 if need be.

Buhari does not need anybody money to campaign in 2015 as money donated for him alone is enough..

Beside who are the thieves he surround himself with?

My brain works better than any member of your family. Buhari compromised his 'once admired' principles' the moment he allowed corrupt people to sponsor and bankroll his campaign and that's why he cannot go after the Tinubu's, Amaechi's, Okorocha's and other dirty APC people.

You asked for the thieves rights? Improve your half-baked brain cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud / Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai / Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.