Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A (46929 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

That's none of your damn business, The last time i voted was in 2003 and i vote for Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory then... I never voted in 2015 cos i don't believe in Nigeria election anymore, But in 2019 i will register and vote for BUhari..

If you come like make you go enter lagoon..

You and your family will first enter that lagoon. And I went to school in the north and have very close friends from that area till today. The only difference is that my northern friends don't have half-baked brains like you and other gullibles standing with Buhari. Emir Sanusi has been my pick till today to put Nigeria on a progressive path. Buhari is a tired old man who is no longer capable to leading this Country and the truth is that he won't run for re-election.

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

My brain works better than any member of your family. Buhari compromised his 'once admired' principles' the moment he allowed corrupt people to sponsor and bankroll his campaign and that's why he cannot go after the Tinubu's, Amaechi's, Okorocha's and other dirty APC people.

You asked for the thieves rights? Improve your half-baked brain cheesy

Shut up and be reasonable for once, Tinubu have been tried and discharge and acquainted under your Hero GEJ, Ameachi have asked Wike to sue him to court more than 5 times, Wike also set up panel that failed to indict Ameachi snce 2015.. Okorocha is a sitting Governor and nothing to indict him..

Mind you they did not sponsor Buhari Campaign, One Saudi Arabia Sheikh gave Buhari $700million for his campaign and Nigerians including me donnated for his campaign.. Most of those you mention sponsor their own campaign or that of their loyalist..

It will be stewpid of you to say Saraki sponsor Buhari Campaign when Saraki is also running for Senate, Same goes to Okorocha, Ambode etc..

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

You and your family will first enter that lagoon. And I went to school in the north and have very close friends from that area till today. The only difference is that my northern friends don't have half-baked brains like you and other gullibles standing with Buhari. Emir Sanusi has been my pick till today to put Nigeria on a progressive path. Buhari is a tired old man who is no longer capable to leading this Country and the truth is that he won't run for re-election.

FYI am not a Northerner, I am a Southerner from OYO State so get that into your skull..

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

FYI am not a Northerner, I am a Southerner from OYO State so get that into your skull..

I don't give a flying fvck where the hell you come from. That's the least of my worries. You have half-baked mentality regardless.

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are from Oyo state and standing with Buhari, even when he is sitting down in Abuja. Keep standing and never sit down. Mumu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I think am done with you, You rant or hatred for PMB and this Govt will not change anything.. PMB will rule this country till 2019/2023 so nothing your one million can do about it...

A pastor was arrested yesterday plant bomb in church, If the bomb go off and people died you and your likes will blame Buhari and Islam..

So many community fight and killing happen recently in River, Delta and some South South states, If it happen to be in North your likes will flood every thread Shouting and saying Buhari people killing Christian so no be today uan start una gullibility...

Oga continue wailing after few days when FG did not reply you guys will be silent on it..

Mr BMC paid per post! Use your sense! You should have one! Right? undecided
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Shut up and be reasonable for once, Tinubu have been tried and discharge and acquainted under your Hero GEJ, Ameachi have asked Wike to sue him to court more than 5 times, Wike also set up panel that failed to indict Ameachi snce 2015.. Okorocha is a sitting Governor and nothing to indict him..

Mind you they did not sponsor Buhari Campaign, One Saudi Arabia Sheikh gave Buhari $700million for his campaign and Nigerians including me donnated for his campaign.. Most of those you mention sponsor their own campaign or that of their loyalist..

It will be stewpid of you to say Saraki sponsor Buhari Campaign when Saraki is also running for Senate, Same goes to Okorocha, Ambode etc..

It pained you that everybody knows you are a half-baked slowpoke who stands with Buhari. Look for something to do with your sorry life loser and try making sense when you write. It's not about how lengthy you write but how well you reason.

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You will tell your parents shut up anytime you wake up. Remember that slowpoke

So, Shutt UP!

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

E Pain You! Mumu! How are we sure you are not even one of Buhari's 'women' Let's hope you are not 'bending' for BUHARI toogrin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by afbstrategies: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

E Pain You! Mumu! How are we sure you are not even one of Buhari's 'women' Let's hope you are not 'bending' for BUHARI toogrin cheesy

Ngmgeek. You're not good. Please take easy for this man. Very funny grin

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Flameneo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hunger bad

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Sunnyja: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
oviejnr:
THE HUSTLE IS REAL!!! grin grin
This is the lowest point in the history of this country. We have never had it so bad, even Abacha era never brought us this level of shame. You rise against their candidate in the senate, the next day you will be told that you never graduated from the university. You speak against Fulani killer's squad, the next day one stripper from nowhere appears and claimed that you promised her marriage. International agencies issues report that they felt is not favorable, the next day people are rented to protest. What a country.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by oviejnr(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sunnyja:
This is the lowest point in the history of this country. We have never had it so bad, even Abacha era never brought us this level of shame. You rise against their candidate in the senate, the next day you will be told that you never graduated from the university. You speak against Fulani killer's squad, the next day one stripper from nowhere appears and claimed that you promised her marriage. International agencies issues report that they felt is not favorable, the next day people are rented to protest. What a country.
I TELL YOU, YOU READ MY MIND OUT LOUD. THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED!
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

I don't give a flying fvck where the hell you come from. That's the least of my worries. You have half-baked mentality regardless.

I don't exchange words with useless liepods, They are so useless and braindead to the extent that a single man can lead over 3millions of their ancestors to their untimely death for his own selfish interest and funny thing is he later left them to their faith and run to Ivory Coast hahah...

You are following the foot step of your ancestors by supporting Kanu..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

You are from Oyo state and standing with Buhari, even when he is sitting down in Abuja. Keep standing and never sit down. Mumu! cheesy

That's none of your fvcking business hahaha, I stand who ever i like and you can keep standing with Nnamdi Kanu the Onikuje of Kuje prison..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
BraniacX:

Mr BMC paid per post! Use your sense! You should have one! Right? undecided

Who should use their sense between me and you? Someone who their pastors are using their money to paid olosho and doing 3some hahahaha...

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

That's none of your fvcking business hahaha, I stand who ever i like and you can keep standing with Nnamdi Kanu the Onikuje of Kuje prison..

Look at you. You just finished 'bending for Buhari' right? or you went to recharge? Folks like you are the reasons why we cannot progress in Nigeria. You stand with Buhari and that's affecting your already battered brain. Look for something better to do, faggit!
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Who should use their sense between me and you? Someone who their pastors are using their money to paid olosho and doing 3some hahahaha...

When will you ever make sense, slowpoke? Do you sometimes read what you type? This Buhari thing has really entered your brain cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

It pained you that everybody knows you are a half-baked slowpoke who stands with Buhari. Look for something to do with your sorry life loser and try making sense when you write. It's not about how lengthy you write but how well you reason.

LOL i will rather stand with Buhari than stand with your useless fedora wearing and ogogoro master, I rather stand with Buhari than standing with that your albino dilector the Onikuje of Kuje prison..

I am standing with the likes of....

Buhari
Osinbajo
Fahsola
Ambode etc...

and you are standing with

best ponmo cutter of the year (Fayose)

Hire killer of the year ( Wike)

Stewpid Governor of the year ( Dickson) etc..

you need go wash your brain or go buy another..

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I don't exchange words with useless liepods, They are so useless and braindead to the extent that a single man can lead over 3millions of their ancestors to their untimely death for his own selfish interest and funny thing is he later left them to their faith and run to Ivory Coast hahah...

You are following the foot step of your ancestors by supporting Kanu..

Stay off weed and booze and take your medication bro. You are really brain dead and clueless, like the old man you are sleeping with. cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

You will tell your parents shut up anytime you wake up. Remember that slowpoke

So, Shutt UP!

LOL we know the tribe that does that alot, From my Region when we wake up we prostrate to greet our parents, Unlike your tribe that wake their parents up with scissors kick in the morning, I have a friend back then that drag weed with his father in their compound.. hahaha..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

OMG i guess i really hit you hard with that comment because you quote the same comment l3 times with different comment under it hahaha.. I guess you keep reading that comment and keep feeling the blow every-time you read it hahaha.. Sorry i know i hit you really hard but your deserve it hahaha..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL we know the tribe that does that alot, From my Region when we wake up we prostrate to greet our parents, Unlike your tribe that wake their parents up with scissors kick in the morning, I have a friend back then that drag weed with his father in their compound.. hahaha..

What region? When you are 'bending' for Buhari every morning. You and Buhari's wife are fighting for his attention cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

OMG i guess i really hit you hard with that comment because you quote the same comment l3 times with different comment under it hahaha.. I guess you keep reading that comment and keep feeling the blow every-time you read it hahaha.. Sorry i know i hit you really hard but your deserve it hahaha..

Same way Buhari is hitting you hard when he is wakking you from behind. Real men are busy looking for how to feed their family and you are there standing for Buhari.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

OMG! Is that how you scream when you bend down for Buhari? Leave Buhari for Aisha and go look for something better to do. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by afbstrategies: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

OMG! Is that how you scream when you bend down for Buhari? Leave Buahri for Aisha and go look for something better to do. grin grin

I have been laughing since you posted this. Please stop!!!
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

OMG! You are shocked that I outed you on Nairaland. Leave Buhari for his wife Aisha. Go and look for other men to sleep with, faggit! grin
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

Look at you. You just finished 'bending for Buhari' right? or you went to recharge? Folks like you are the reasons why we cannot progress in Nigeria. You stand with Buhari and that's affecting your already battered brain. Look for something better to do, faggit!

Like i said it's none of your fvcking business whoever i stand with, Your likes are supporting Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Dasuki, Metuh etc..

Sorry i understand how it feel to have taken away your daily bread from your likes but Nigeria need to move forward.. You can return to your creek and start fishing as no free money anymore hahahha..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Like i said it's none of your fvcking business whoever i stand with, Your likes are supporting Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Dasuki, Metuh etc..

Sorry i understand how it feel to have taken away your daily bread from your likes but Nigeria need to move forward.. You can return to your creek and start fishing as no free money anymore hahahha..

Leave Buahri alone for Aisha and her great family. Stop your obsession with Buhari and look for something better to do. cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

When will you ever make sense, slowpoke? Do you sometimes read what you type? This Buhari thing has really entered your brain cheesy

LOL do i need to keep reading when replying slowpoke like you? Oga abeg go get sense..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

Stay off weed and booze and take your medication bro. You are really brain dead and clueless, like the old man you are sleeping with. cheesy

hahahahah sorry i know how pained you are seeing those bashing hahaha, That old man is your president till 2023 and there's nothing you and millions of your likes can do about it so deal with it.. Ewu..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL do i need to keep reading when replying slowpoke like you? Oga abeg go get sense..

Who is your Oga? Is that what you scream when dream of the old man doing you? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) / 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.