Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. (713 Views)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
It has come to my notice that some Nairalanders do not have even a single topic posted on Nairaland. Whoa! That's not good enough. A lot of these people have posted on other people's topics but they don't have a post of theirs. How interesting! You people should, at least, create a topic now! Aba! Na beg a beg. These people include ZarZar, Epositive, K9Uneet, LeView1, Teebarbie, Prela, Steffy2015AdedoyinO...You can add others in this category, Nairalanders. PS: Na joke I dey oooo.
Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Aigoo
Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by Epositive(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
xstry:
Aigoo
my brother, you dey see me so
Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
xstry:
Aigoo
apah, kincha na?
Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by RoyalBlak007: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
♤alts don't have time

♤to create threads

1 Like

Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
apah, kincha na?
Aish, banjo bah
Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by K9Uneet(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
solasolasola:
It has come to my notice that some Nairalanders do not have even a single topic posted on Nairaland. Whoa! That's not good enough. A lot of these people have posted on other people's topics but they don't have a post of theirs. How interesting! You people should, at least, create a topic now! Aba! Na beg a beg. These people include ZarZar, Epositive, K9Uneet, LeView1, Teebarbie, Prela, Steffy2015AdedoyinO...You can add others in this category, Nairalanders. PS: Na joke I dey oooo.

You dey craze o. You be monitoring spirit? Wetin be your own? Abi na by force to post topic

1 Like

Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
cheesy
Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
K9Uneet:

You dey craze o. You be monitoring spirit? Wetin be your own? Abi na by force to post topic
Easy, boy. Take a chill pill.
Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by K9Uneet(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
solasolasola:
Easy, boy. Take a chill pill.

Can't find a chill pill.
Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by teebarbie(f): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2017
solasolasola:
Yes boss

1 Like

Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2017
teebarbie:
Yes boss
How do you do?
Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by teebarbie(f): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2017
solasolasola:
How do you do?
I'm good and you? kiss
solasolasola:
How do you do?
I'm good and you?
Re: Zarzar, Epositive, And Co, Your Attention Is Needed. by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
teebarbie:
I'm good and you? kissI'm good and you?
I'm good too. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Name Ur Female Celebrity Crush / Love: Ahmed Musa And Girlfriend Release Pre-wedding Pictures (photos) / What Would Do If It Happens To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.