Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Would Do If It Happens To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Do If It Happens To You (660 Views)

It Happens Too Me Not A Friend / It Happens Once In 1000 Years: Your Age+ur Year Of Birth =2017 / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Do If It Happens To You by bakbayus: 5:44am On May 02, 2017
Morning guys. I have been dating this lad for like 5years now. One day I decided to pop the question to her, I gave her the ring. She ran out of the room, laughing dat am I teasing her. I was surprised at first bcause we have talked abt dis for some time now dat a lady dat I wld marry wld be d one I would give d ring to. I went to her and asked her wat d problems was, she said her culture will put me off being a religious person. Truthfully, am deeply in love with her and I told her, I don't mind, dat I want to be with her, she said NO. So I cut off d relationship. We parted for three weeks not speaking or calling, even if we meet on d road, she doesn't greet me and I don't care. In short, av moved on. There has been a lady who proposed her love to me bt I turned her down cos I was already in love wit anoda person. She saw me, held me, get talking and I found her interesting to be with. Thinking of giving her d ring soon bt comes out of d blues is my EX (the first lady I proposed to) starts calling me which I didn't pick, sending text y I didn't pick her calls. Shld I reply her to leave me alone or I shld jst not respond. I need advice please.
Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by dingbang(m): 5:49am On May 02, 2017
Should you reply her to leave you alone or should you not respond......

Are you even a Man? Cuz if u really are, taking a decision won't be difficult for u
Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by DickDastardly(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2017
bakbayus:
Morning guys. I have been dating this lad for like 5years now. One day I decided to pop the question to her, I gave her the ring. She ran out of the room, laughing dat am I teasing her. I was surprised at first bcause we have talked abt dis for some time now dat a lady dat I wld marry wld be d one I would give d ring to. I went to her and asked her wat d problems was, she said her culture will put me off being a religious person. Truthfully, am deeply in love with her and I told her, I don't mind, dat I want to be with her, she said NO. So I cut off d relationship. We parted for three weeks not speaking or calling, even if we meet on d road, she doesn't greet me and I don't care. In short, av moved on. There has been a lady who proposed her love to me bt I turned her down cos I was already in love wit anoda person. She saw me, held me, get talking and I found her interesting to be with. Thinking of giving her d ring soon bt comes out of d blues is my EX (the first lady I proposed to) starts calling me which I didn't pick, sending text y I didn't pick her calls. Shld I reply her to leave me alone or I shld jst not respond. I need advice please.
This is how bad marriages start. She must have gone to test her Numero uno prospect and probably got turned down too, hence the sudden u-turn. U are not her first choice or she just doesnt have it for you. Dont marry your 2nd choice lady either cause she might later suffer in your hand. I wii suggest you marry your best female friend. Thats how the best homes started. Most of this love stories with twists always end in bad marriages. Be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by jericco1(m): 6:35am On May 02, 2017
My brother take your decision wisely.
Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by Nobody: 6:39am On May 02, 2017
Never you go back to your ex, she has gone to try her other suitors, maybe none of them is ready to settle down.
Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by bakbayus: 7:22am On May 02, 2017
DickDastardly:

This is how bad marriages start. She must have gone to test her Numero uno prospect and probably got turned down too, hence the sudden u-turn. U are not her first choice or she just doesnt have it for you. Dont marry your 2nd choice lady either cause she might later suffer in your hand. I wii suggest you marry your best female friend. Thats how the best homes started. Most of this love stories with twists always end in bad marriages. Be wise
Tenx guy bt wat abt her continuous calling? What if she comes visiting? Shld I tell her off or what?
Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by Nobody: 7:23am On May 02, 2017
Op is confused ....the choice is yours sha smiley
Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by DickDastardly(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2017
bakbayus:

Tenx guy bt wat abt her continuous calling? What if she comes visiting? Shld I tell her off or what?
Exactly that you should do. That culture spin is a pointer to the fact that you'd end up with a habitual manipulator. Did she tell you initially that "i will think about it", i'd say she got confused. But her first response exposed her distance and detatchment from your feelings. Do not let your soft spot for her drag you into a marriage of negative melodrama that will surely end up with blames being heaped on you later. Let her stew in her own miscalculation. Ignore her calls and go out there looking for a "best friend, confidant, paddy etc" with little or zero drama. Let the one you'll marry earn your surname pls. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by HashtagMoniker(m): 7:46am On May 02, 2017
bakbayus:
I just think you should hear her out, she would possibly have a tangible reason for that statement besides even if her people don't accept you because of your religiosity, who cares are you marrying her father or her mom.

1 Like

Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by Nobody: 7:59am On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
Should you reply her to leave you alone or should you not respond......
Are you even a Man? Cuz if u really are, taking a decision won't be difficult for u
E weak me, every man should know what to do at all times.

Ignore her and marry the second lady that's if you're man enough
Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by dingbang(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2017
Oyind17:
E weak me, every man should know what to do at all times.

Ignore her and marry the second lady that's if you're man enough
I just tire when people come in here to ask cheap questions.... The only time I can talk about any relationship in here in is when I am being blackmailed or something really complicated...
Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by Nobody: 8:08am On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
I just tire when people come in here to ask cheap questions.... The only time I can talk about any relationship in here in is when I am being blackmailed or something really complicated...
Hmmmm.... I hear yougringrin
Re: What Would Do If It Happens To You by dingbang(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2017
Oyind17:
Hmmmm.... I hear yougringrin
cheesy u know am not telling lies

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors / What Are Romanic Names U Call Ur Spouse. / Ay’s Wife Slams Pregnant Freda Francis "Leave My Family Alone" - See Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.