Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) (43836 Views)

Ebonyi Women Arrested For Protesting For The Release Of Their Husbands(photos) / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo / Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by dragonking3: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

I find nothing funny with the post. We are talking rape. Igbo or Yoruba, or wherever, you guys just have to understand that a human has been violated here. And that some misguided folks rant on here about other tribes does not mean you must pay them in same coin. Empathy before any other thing.
Dont mind the numerous idiots on NL. They don't know the damage these Fulani herdsmen can do. If not for us sending money home so that my people can defend the village, Fulani herdsmen would have taken over. Police and army is extremely useless and are aiding these killers. A Yoruba friend of mine lamented also how her mother suffered in the hands of these killers and rapists in the north. They need to be checked once and for all

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by paiz: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
xstry:
you have an uncircumcised dick? grin
maybe ask your sis to come and check it out
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Osanoghodua1: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Let Fulani stay in the North, South should start rearing Animals, I have started native fowl farm. See pics

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
paiz:

maybe ask your sis to come and check it out
go fvck your mum with it

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by paiz: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
xstry:
go fvck your mum with it
you are an idiot you are so retarded oga just park well quote me next time and you will never quote again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
paiz:

you are an idiot
you are so retarded
oga just park well
quote me next time and you will never quote again
Are you stupid? You quoted me first. Eat sh.it and die if you've lost your ground.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Organs(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
YeyeDeySmell1:

Help! Help! catch him before he removes his cloths and run to the mkt naked!.

O boy when your generation go use brain?? Simple question, but you and your mumu united people will believe everything anything as long as it is Ibos accusing the Govt or the North, it is automatically true no need to verify or substantiate, yet you still have the audacity to call some one mad....actually i am beginning to think that maybe we should attach the word fool to IPOB so we can have IPOB-Fool. I will substantiate it for you. A fool is he who knows not and most importantly, KNOWS NOT THAT HE KNOWS NOT. This is the clear definition of IPOB....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by chukagates(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jetleeee:

You dey krase! You didn't know about tribalism when you and your fellow ipob thugs were posting pictures and insulting Yorubas. You only remember when you're at the receiving end. It's both ways. You serve me, I serve you double

Where were you last week when your folks were rejoicing over Fulani attacks in Oyo state? Now you want to preach. Duckoffffff
..you you are very stupid!!! CONTINUE THE TRIBALISM WHEN YOUR DONE SHOW ME HOW MUCH IT ADDED TO UR ACCOUNT ODE!! igbo hausa yoruba ijaw etc politicians come together in one voice loot the public funds and in order not to maimed by the public the sow tribalism for ignorant folks like...like i said CONTINUE SHOW ME UR ALERT LATER!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Organs(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
deathmen12:
is like something is wrong with your brain

Answer the question.....mumu.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Organs(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Way too many idiots here. Simple question: How do you know it is fulani No answer just idiots shouting upanddown and believing anything.... That is the question anyone will ask, who did it, how do you know? then bring the person to justice, shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Viczeni123: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
xstry:
How did they know it was Fulani?
Who does not knw a Fulani in this country. Asking nonsense questions when ur meant to condemn the act by ur brothers

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by xskulty: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
he dserv to b sentence to son yes in prison with regular flocking in d niash.

how can he rape such an old woman?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
uneducated normadic imbeciles!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by deathmen12: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
what do you know? animal like you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by MrSly(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Choiiii

Another idp camp loading in ebonyi.

Just like enugu and ananbara.

Herdsmen taking over igboland while they are all over internet fighting ofonja

But, that's non of my business.
Shut your trash! Fulani herdsmen have no place in Anambra. They tried their mess in town called Ukwulu and they saw the consequences and fled. They also tried in aguleri and the people dealt with them. the governor had to pay both parties for their loss and Fulani touts fled. If your Fulani Muslim brothers want to end unceremoniously let them come to anambra and mess up.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
MrSly:

Shut your trash! Fulani herdsmen have no place in Anambra. They tried their mess in town called Ukwulu and they saw the consequences and fled. They also tried in aguleri and the people dealt with them. the governor had to pay both parties for their loss and Fulani touts fled. If your Fulani Muslim brothers want to end unceremoniously let them come to anambra and mess up.
dey there they beat your chest for me while herdsmen are looking for next igbo pussy to tear

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
xstry:

By their fruits we shall know them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Blakenails(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
xstry:

oh shut up please, you people really ought to be ashamed of yourselves. It is now a norm for you to blame your every day problems on Fulani people
.. Am ashamed of you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by MrSly(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Organs:

O boy when your generation go use brain?? Simple question, but you and your mumu united people will believe everything anything as long as it is Ibos accusing the Govt or the North, it is automatically true no need to verify or substantiate, yet you still have the audacity to call some one mad....actually i am beginning to think that maybe we should attach the word fool to IPOB so we can have IPOB-Fool. I will substantiate it for you. A fool is he who knows not and most importantly, KNOWS NOT THAT HE KNOWS NOT. This is the clear definition of IPOB....
Thumb up for finally showing how insensible you can be. it pays not to talk when the brain is tabula rasa.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Jetleeee: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Again , this is just one thread. cheesy Una go hear am for this forum

Una never tchee anytchin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
xstry:
chairman am a corper in Ebonyi state this thing happened life around my ppa onicha Isu .The Fulani herdsmen ran off after they carried out the crime but the community leader pleaded on behalf of them ,because the youth iniatislly wanted to seize there cow .but young man only speak of what u know before u expose ur ignorance on social media.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by goodnews777: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Terror in naija. BUHARIS agents
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by goodnews777: 1:04am On Mar 23, 2017
Terror in naija. BUHARIS agents at work
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 4:14am On Mar 23, 2017
wait! wait! to what again? chai! those men sha! just wondering! that weapon.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2017
xstry:

oh shut up please, you people really ought to be ashamed of yourselves. It is now a norm for you to blame your every day problems on Fulani people
Because they are terrorists

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by ImperialYoruba: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
xstry:

This is an annual event. By May it will be the turn of Imo women. Go mark it down in your calendar. I at first thought it cant be possible but for last 5yrs unfailingly they have made annual pilgrimage to come fvck Ibo pucci. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by metallisc(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2017
xstry:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Goznikz(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]buhari Is The Leader The Fulani Herdsmen So Therefore Him Too Should Be Thrown In To Kuje Prison Irespective Of His Position In The Country....Equality Before The Law Thats All We Want...Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jilted Woman Sets Ex-lover’s Girlfriend, House Ablaze (pic) / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) / Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.