Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts (50606 Views)

U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by chiraqDemon(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
That breast dey inspiring
If u are sad and u just come in contact with the breast
Hoh my lort
Happiness will be ur portion
Jesus
Breasts of life
Borbi of redemption
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by CzarChris(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
It's official I have seen enough.

The world has gone bunkers.
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gaborone:
If I were the Judge, I would cite him for contempt, and he will spend at least 3 months in jail. After he comes out, he will not remember which part of a woman's body they call brea/st.
Sharap..
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by MuskElon: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
First world problems.

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Esthefaith(f): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
hilarious

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Basfaq(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
datola:
End time request.
End time,when the time is going to even end?. grin grin shocked
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by luciouscookie: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
I can't stop laughing cheesy
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Ifunanya1079867: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dear soon to be ex wife,kindly note that ur husband doesn't really want a divorce,i think u should rethink and give him a second chance
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Whoeppme(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Akpos am not sure this guy has ever heard or Afro Candy!!!

I wonder wetin for happen putting Afro Candy in the woman's shoe

LTC boss from the Rear
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by kayzat: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2017
It's either the man is tonyebarcanista or they are related.

Tonye, come and pack your brother and bring caseless along.
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 23, 2017
A breast of immeasurable importance grin. "The Golden Breast" grin grin....
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by charlesucheh(m): 4:10am On Mar 23, 2017
chai! LWKMD! this people will not kill sombori! "Custody of the Chest" chai! very hilarious! but wait o! is this for real?
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:42am On Mar 23, 2017
kayzat:

He is not me oooo
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Caseless: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2017
kayzat:

this part of his submission made me to love breast even more. God bless the breasts out there.

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Caseless:
this part of his submission made me to love breast even more. God bless the breasts out there.
God bless every breast worldwide
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Caseless: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
God bless every breast worldwide
amen! The feeling is priceless.
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by manikspears: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2017
lilmax:
this alone should make them reunite
abi na,the husband no want the woman again but he want the boobi grin,which kind parole be that?na him get the boobi ni?i get news for am,the boobi na assesory for the total package.no total package,no boobi angry

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by felix10(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Blood of Jesus!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is Acting Funny! / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.