Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Alleged Fraud: SGF, Babachir Challenges Senate’s Invitation In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Fraud: SGF, Babachir Challenges Senate’s Invitation In Court (1848 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Alleged Fraud: SGF, Babachir Challenges Senate’s Invitation In Court by Plaintainboy: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2017
krendo:

People like you make these silly games possible with your warped thinking

For the sake of the next generation we have to get some things right

This is an example of the collective stupidity that has made the whole country a shit hole!

You have your head deep in your arse Mr. Getting it right will be for everyone in the Senate to resign, the Senate as it stands has no MORAL right to question anything talk more of person. He who must come to equity must have clean hands. Now runaway!
Re: Alleged Fraud: SGF, Babachir Challenges Senate’s Invitation In Court by Plaintainboy: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2017
krendo:

Produce the injunction let's read

Forget newspaper interpretation

Are you 15years or something? Stupid kids everywhere, if I had seen this comment earlier I would have ignored you. So you are not aware of Odili's perpetual injunction that was dislodged just recently? I mistook you for a person with knowledge, alas you know nothing about politics. I have no time for your likes.
Re: Alleged Fraud: SGF, Babachir Challenges Senate’s Invitation In Court by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Plaintainboy:

Are you 15years or something? Stupid kids everywhere, if I had seen this comment earlier I would have ignored you. So you are not aware of Odili's perpetual injunction that was dislodged just recently? I mistook you for a person with knowledge, alas you know nothing about politics. I have no time for your likes.

So in effect you are quoting a court order you have not seen?

You are the 2 year old kid here you know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Because Of Fashola, I Will Tone Down My Criticism Of Buhari – Fayose / Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video / See The Gift A Man Gave To Nnamdi Kanu & What Is Written On It(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.