Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Relationship Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Issues (575 Views)

Blu03's Relationship Issues. / Relationship Issues N Tips (whatsapp Group) / Relationship Issues: Women Confiding In Friends Are More Likely To Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Issues by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 23, 2017
A lovely post

Relationship issues

Case 1: Girl loves boy with her heart but boy is only a player. At the end, girl suffers heart break and says all men are heart breaker.
Case 2: Boy loves girl for a serious relationship but girl thinks he's a player based on what her girlfriend told her. Boy tries to convince her but it fell on her deafened ears and he moves on. Girl cries and blamed her friends.
Case 3: Boy and girl are in love for a relationship but boy believes in testing what he wants to buy. Girl becomes confused and gave in into his pressure. Later girl discovered that he has someone outside.
There are several degrees of issues in many relationships but the point is, you can prevent such from happening in your life. How? Discover your purpose before you need a partner. It gives your life more meaning and direction. In fact, it'll help you to know whom to commit your heart in love to.
When you don't know the purpose of your life, you'll abuse it with that relationship and everything that comes your way.
God won't applaud you for how many relationships you had, but who purpose you lived for and fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Issues by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2017
grin

Me? I wud love to test before I wanna buy wink
Re: Relationship Issues by McBrooklyn(m): 12:50am On Mar 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Relationship Issues by SafeDavid(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What does that have to do with the topic.

He apparently concluded on a sound note hinging on purpose and all you can think about is sex.

I'm sorry for you.
Re: Relationship Issues by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:10am On Mar 23, 2017
SafeDavid:

What does that have to do with the topic.

He apparently concluded on a sound note hinging on purpose and all you can think about is sex.

I'm sorry for you.

angry

Did I talk about sex?

Look, u have to reboot ur brain...it only shows its overloadEd of Malware ..

Re: Relationship Issues by Dojupyo(f): 1:11am On Mar 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Good one coming from a lady.. No be only men sabi test test.. But mey we dodge am o, mey we dey clean and holy.. Its the best
Re: Relationship Issues by SafeDavid(m): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

angry

Did I talk about sex?

Look, u have to reboot ur brain...it only shows its overloadEd of Malware ..

So what were you testing before buying lil miss techie. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Bang Rule Dating Guide / Rate This Throw Back / The Act Of Sexual Intercourse {SIR A-one’s Weaving Of Words [volume 3] }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.