Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF (18837 Views)

Babachir Lawal Diverted N450M Out Of 530M From PINE - Senate / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by tonio2wo: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2017
Sarrik will be nowhere near this thread!

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
All dis I no go appear b4 d senate mata tire me.were d contituted authority den wen common Hmmmmm influential citizens always turn down dere request.i dey watch sha till e go reach my turn e appear b4 senate.na den una go see my true color too

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by mantosa(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2017
The members of the cabal are beginning to announce themselves. Sai APC. Hahahahahaahaha. APC is the biggest loser here.

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2017
WHo will obey the useless Senate?
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by mantosa(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2017
They are the godfathers themselves.
guychidile:
hmm,so what is happening now is some people with god father is above the law,enjoying oyr collective revenues,while law abiding citizens will be languishing in agony .....judge o you gods..!
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Splashme: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Allocate zero allocation to their offices full stop
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by DonLo: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2017
mario383:
Very correct question. To me, we are ready for democracy just that we have a leader whose region do not have leadership trait. Leaders are sometimes made. Some are natural but you will be surprised that some people, because of their upbringing, thier religion teachings, as well as their general dullness and inherited culture and tradition of violent only, will never allow such people like the Buhari, the Babachir, the custom man etc to do the correct thing. Such people only see disobedience as natural. Just tell me any one court order Buhari has obeyed. As long as we move together with these class of people, expect a scartered life
I think all of them are following Buhari's footsteps. Afterall, the president too don't obey court orders.

2 Likes

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by ogododo: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Babachir Lawal tongue Sai Baba you need to show this man exit door.

Because he is not a Muslim like you; what have been done to killer herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Eimc: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Hmm now I see why PDP claims the govt anti-corruption war is selective.
The easy way out now for govt executives to avoid questioning is by going to court, thesame court the president said he has no faith in.
This same SGF that said he was not giving fair hearing initially, now that he has the chance to defend himself before his accusser's he's running to court...Something is definitely wrong.
#Nigerians should be wise by now.

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by bitingcool: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
How ll Yoruba Muslims defend this

U go enter river Niger soon for their matter. No duru onwe gi o
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2017
bitingcool:

U go enter river Niger soon for their matter. No duru onwe gi o
who is this thing

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by madridguy(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Smh for you.

ogododo:

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by omojeesu(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Plaintainboy:

Best post so far!
Corruption vs Corruption my brother. Saraki and his gang think they are the head of government..let them play the game, they all know the rules...who be fool nah! Let the enemies of the country fight!

I enjoy your 'plantain'!!!!

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Who still needs proof that we are under whatever system of government other than Democracy.
Magu, Alli, Lawal and Kyari all have issues with the Senate. Yet the Executive sees nothing wrong in them. It must have its way /say.
If I'm a senator I will invoke all our Constitutional powers to checkmate this autocratic Executive.

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Sketch007(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
dikeigbo2:
I dey laff in swahili...makalele...makalele grin grin grin grin

This got me.. what of laughing in " mikeli....mikeli grin grin grin
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Senates are supposed to be respected arm of government, but due to their lack of self discipline to say "NO to bribery and budget paddings ", look at the messed they brought upon themselves.
They no longer having balls to impeach the corrupt president and senators even to sacks a minister underperformed.
They are good at jumping from one political parties to another, for selfish reasons.

Indeed. There was a Legislative And A Government.

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2017
ogododo:

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Ruggedpen: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:
he knows he has the support of one buhari like that.....

smh for this grasscutter

seems its the season of proving how powerless the senate are

abeg seun i want my FTC price in bitcoin

Dr. without WAEC Nigeria i hail ooh

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Basic123: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
The fact is.....buhari is not in charge of this country.everyone one is doing what he likes..DSS,Senate,SFG,...
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by ogododo: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jolar101:

Na your BMC pay dey shak kontinuu
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by ogododo: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Smh for you.
Na my leg I shake for you
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Allocate zero allocation to their offices full stop
And if they spend without allocation what happens? Dis country is a joke
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
ogododo:

Na your BMC pay dey shak kontinuu

Am not getting your point. Pls make it clear.
The problem is that, we used religious to give politicians more ropes to tied us down or to steals funds meant for developments.
This government from the president to counsellors are corrupted.
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by madridguy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
You dey throw leg over for me? tongue

ogododo:

Na my leg I shake for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. / Makanjuola Ogundipe's South-West PDP Rejects Fayose / Ben Bruce Commends FG For Setting Up Electric Vehicle Charging Station In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.