Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed (2331 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by jayriginal: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2017
oselydia:
I knew this day will come,
thank God, d truth is out

What makes it the truth? SMH
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by LordCenturion(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun, come and see this fake news from apostle suleiman website
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by LordCenturion(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2017
oselydia:
I knew this day will come,
thank God, d truth is out

Madam, which truth u are talking about?, go and check the site very well, u will know that this is fake cooked up story by supposed called Christians,u Believe everything u see quickly, that's why some men dupe some women..

Christians and Islam are all fake, ur pastors knows this, that's y they ask their members to suck them...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by oselydia(f): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
LordCenturion:

Madam, which truth u are talking about?, go and check the site very well, u will know that this is fake cooked up story by supposed called Christians,u Believe everything u see quickly, that's why some men dupe some women..

Christians and Islam are all fake, ur pastors knows this, that's y they ask their members to suck them...

thanks for ur opinion
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by oselydia(f): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
kaffy4tope:

With this your childish ways of reasoning, sister I just pray you don't come across some bad boys who brainwashes ladies to have sex with them. You are gonna just be too easy to passed around and dump lol!
thanks
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by oselydia(f): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Osazuwa72:

I can not believe this. Only a fool will believe a faceless scammer letter. If she is real let her come out with a photo and video confession.The only true confession is if stephania otobo who we all know, comes out and confess on video. This is mere scam
u've ur opinion, I have mine.
thanks anywhere
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by bezimo(m): 3:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Please forgive my daughter, Stephanie Otobo's mother begs Apostle Suleman (video) Author: Nnenna Ibeh

The mother to Stephanie Otobo, the controversial alleged mistress to the founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has called on Apostle Suleman to forgive her daughter - Stephanie Otobo's mother said she would not mind meeting with Apostle Suleman to personally apologize over her daughter's misconduct - She also cautioned those using her daughter against Apostle Suleman Stephanie Otobo's mother has asked Apostle Johnson Suleman to forgive her daughter The mother to Stephanie Otobo, the controversial alleged mistress to the founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has called on Apostle Suleman to forgive her daughter. Madam Otobo who said he has never met with Suleman begged fro his forgiveness on behalf of her daughter. Speaking with journalists in Sapele, Delta state on Thursday, March 23, Otobo said although she has never met with the Apostle, she is willing to apologize privately to him if given the access to Suleman. READ ALSO: London School of Economics reacts to Dino Melaye's claim of attending the institution She also begged Suleman to forget all that might have transpired during the media brawl with her daughter stating that all action exhibited by Stephanie can only be attributed to the devil. NAIJ.com can authoritatively report that Madam Otobo popularly known as Mama Tope also said she has not seen her daughter for the past three years despite Stephanie's claim that the Apostle promised to marry her after a failed introduction. Mama Tope also described as untrue claims that she accompanied her daughter to the Headquarters of Omega Fire Ministries in Auchi, Edo state for a purported introduction ceremony. She further warned those manipulating her daughter and using her against Apostle Suleman should desist from such act or would be exposed by God. READ ALSO: About 20 workers escape death as Speaker’s house collapses She blamed the devil for seeking to destroy her daughter, while lamenting that all efforts to get Stephanie to lead a normal life had not yielded the desired result. Recall that Stephanie alongside her lawyer Festus Keyamo has accused Apostle Suleman of Sleeping with her. She also accused the man of God of threatening several times after the allegations against him. Watch this NAIJ.com video of Stephanie Otobo's mother (Mama Tope) speak below

Source www.naij.com/1095592-please-forgive-daughter-stephanie-otobos-mother-begs-apostle-suleman-video.html

Father said it's a lie, mother said the allegations of Otobo na lie, yet some daft and deliberately mischievous folks who hate the Apostle and his ministry have continued to sustain the propagation of lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving / Top Hamas Leader's Son Converts To Christianity / 5 Year Old Prays An Unforgettable Prayer At The Potter's House -bishop Td Jakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.