Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States (22786 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / Anambra State Rural Roads Construction Continues (Photos) / You’re Lying About Roads Construction, Ortom Blasts Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by eph12(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Ordinary 80billion? When 1 borehole is 250million naira
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Aburi001: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2017
DropShot:
You mean the 2nd Niger Bridge that Jona used to scam the SE people?

grin grin grin grin
You don see am na grin
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Lordsocrates: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2017
if PMB likes he builds all the houses there for them, they will still hate him, no matter the fact that there is no reason to, they will still hate him..it's just how bad it is.

PMB has shown to the world hw untribalised he is in project executioning.. but sentiment and hate won't allow my people see and appreciate.

PMB pls bring it to the South South year... trust me we here we always remember a favor no matter hw small.
God bless PMB
God Bless PYO
God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by 2016v2017: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2017
EmeeNaka:

It's 150million Naira for Niger Bridge Access road design and 80billion for Northern Roads.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by lovere: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2017
No one is talking about east west road again. History will permanently judge Jonathan for not finishing that road.
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by 1wolex85: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2017
EmeeNaka:

It's 150million Naira for Niger Bridge Access road design and 80billion for Northern Roads.

Guy, read again! the 150m is for the engineering design not construction of link roads to the bridge in Asaba and Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by OdaNobunaga(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2017
2nd Niger bridge my foot. Who are they fooling?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by 2016v2017: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Emycord:
nice question see as they include 2nd niger bridge cos of thread i made yesterday about it just to sympathetic attention from biafrans
this the worst government ever existed on earth.A clueless government that have a special propaganda media.BMC ,you will never escape the wrath of God.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by 2016v2017: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2017
OdaNobunaga:
2nd Niger bridge my foot. Who are they fooling?
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by okpurukata(f): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
The comments above show me that people don't actually read. It such a shame. An E paid agent simply posted a sensational headline on 2nd Niger Bridge to make it look like some one cares for the SE, and people are over reacting. Please read again;

2nd Niger Bridge - N150m
FCT - $1.79Bn
FCT - N19.4Bn
FCT - N2.45Bn

One road in each of 12 states - 3 states in the West, 8 states in the North and 1 state in the SE. None for SS. Summary OUT OF N80Bn, N150m allocated to 2nd Niger Bridge. It is well o.

OUR PRESIDENT IS INDEED BACK. Let's keep this hypocrisy going.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
DropShot:
You mean the 2nd Niger Bridge that Jona used to scam the SE people?

grin grin grin grin
Jonathan started it,and buhari is approving just 150million for it,the 80Billion is for d roads in others states,we cannot be deceived

4 Likes

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
EmeeNaka:

so enugu, oyo, osun n kwara are northern states?
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Tazdroid:
But Baba is recuperating physically and mentally

Yea.. I've always wish him that..

My brother..bubu get good plans..on how to position the country..just like every president before him..

But nigerian is not easy.. so many interest.
But his propagandists made it lool like say d matter na magic..and bubu na d magician.

While other presidents na mumu..
They made u believe say..nigeria problem na party matter..(pdp/apc)

They no admit say befor this country go make brain we gats to restructure..

We gats to seat..as nations within the contraption to figure out which way..

Now bubu don d jones.. wetin we come the hear na Sai osibanjo... for wetin naa.

Even if the Osibanjo rule this country for 50years..believe me nothing will change..

We knowthe truth about this country..but because of benefits.. majority no wan reason am.
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2017
Sanchez01:

Find something better to do this morning. The Jonathan Young guys are dying for did nothing about the bridge. Buhari might not be Nigeria's best but he is still far better than Jonathan.

Buhari is far better because he employed you in BMC and pays you 250k a month?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by arsenic33(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2017
EmeeNaka:

Read the story again.... 150m is for consultancy and engineering design for the link road from Asaba and Onitsha to the bridge... Haba!!! calm down o
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by achi4u(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2017
150 billion or 150 million?
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2017
EmeeNaka:

It also approved N150.84 million for the consultancy and engineering design for access roads 1 and 2 to link Asaba in Delta State, Onitsha in Anambra State and the Second Niger Bridge.

In the same vein, the council gave its nod to the construction of a 5km road to link Ring Road III to Wasa Junction with Karshi-Ara-Apo Road in the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja, at the cost of N2.454 billion.

shocked shocked shocked I think say na only me notice am

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Sanchez01: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Buhari is far better because he employed you in BMC and pays you 250k a month?
Lol! So I look like 'them' to you?

I see you have a knack for branding anti-Jonathans BMC. It is pretty impressive that you learned a new word in the month of February. However, I'd advise you learn to challenge yourself by thinking deep.
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2017
... Hypocrisy at its peak. You can award 2 billion naira for a 5km road within the FCT but awarded a paltry sum of 150 million for access road linking Igbo city Asaba with Onitsha to the 'imaginary' 2nd Niger bridge. Make una continue the deceive una self.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2017
EmeeNaka:

8bn for the bridge
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2017
How many times will they approve money for this 2nd Niger bridge, yet not much is going on there?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by saintmark88(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

It also approved N150.84 million for the consultancy and engineering design for access roads 1 and 2 to link Asaba in Delta State, Onitsha in Anambra State and the Second Niger Bridge.

In the same vein, the council gave its nod to the construction of a 5km road to link Ring Road III to Wasa Junction with Karshi-Ara-Apo Road in the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja, at the cost of N2.454 billion.

shocked shocked shocked I think say na only me notice am

Didn't u go to school??.... Do u have comprehension problem?? Or u just can't read...... Consultancy and design nah d same tin with construction??..... U even highlighted it, yet common to understand simple English u can't. Later you will say u want to be a leader..... Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by saintmark88(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... Hypocrisy at its peak. You can award 2 billion naira for a 5km road within the FCT but awarded a paltry sum of 150 million for access road linking Igbo city Asaba with Onitsha to the 'imaginary' 2nd Niger bridge. Make una continue the deceive una self.

Can't u pple read, d 150million isn't for the construction of the road, which kind human beings dey this country sef, common to comprehend nah problem, dull brains everywere. The 150m isn't for construction if the road, it's for consultancy and engineering design..... U no c am der......

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Looks like all Constructions are in the Northern States. Is this right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Kingspin(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2017
Nobody should ever try to jump up yet pending when working is done. Ogeni clean up, how far? I'm a pride Thomas to Nigerian government. Because many projects have gone the same way.
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by mildteddy(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2017
NGN 150M for Access road

No only peg they wan knack there?
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Good one there PMB..
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2017
You can't ignore the Igbo man... Simple.... Afonjas how market?[color=#000099][/color angry grin[quote][/quote] wink grin] embarassed angry
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by mildteddy(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Why I'll continue to detest this government passionately.

They are not even creative enough with their propaganda.
Throughout this year, anytime the government awards road construction contract anywhere they always mention 2nd Niger Bridge. To make it appear like they're doing shii about the bridge. But in reality, they're doing absolutely nothing.

Bloody Northerners!
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by iguita: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2017
I think we need to fast and pray for this second niger bridge. Bridge that will benefit the whole nation, when exactly will we complete it? Nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Was Olaudah Equiano? Google Marks 272nd Birthday Of Abolitionist / Kwankwaso Meets With One Of His Foreign Scholarship Beneficiary In India / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Imo Exhibition Centre, Owerri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.