Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States (22788 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / Anambra State Rural Roads Construction Continues (Photos) / You’re Lying About Roads Construction, Ortom Blasts Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by tobiasbeecher: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
If I were Baba, I'd make the completion of the bridge a topmost priority of my government. There's no better way to make a mess of Jogogoro and PDP than that.

Its completion would be the government tacitly telling the naysayers "in your faces bïtches!!" cheesy
Even if Buhari completes all the roads in the Southeast and build bridges everywhere, come 2019 if he contests he will still get his normal 1% votes! Deal with it grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by burkingx(f): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2017
DropShot:
You mean the 2nd Niger Bridge that Jona used to scam the SE people?

grin grin grin grin

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by burkingx(f): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2017
DropShot:

grin grin grin grin
.... grin grin

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by jaybim: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2017
saintmark88:

Can't u pple read, d 150million isn't for the construction of the road, which kind human beings dey this country sef, common to comprehend nah problem, dull brains everywere. The 150m isn't for construction if the road, it's for consultancy and engineering design..... U no c am der......

I was going to point it out but seeing how hard you have reiterated this fact and seeing how well your observations have been ignored, I have concluded that you and I are the only sane persons here. People do not read or listen to understand, they do so to respond.
It's the tragedy that we have become.
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by bigpicture001: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2017
DropShot:

grin grin grin grin
...who told u he wld construct a bridge...he is luking to attract southern east vote for 2019 election..i laffin in spainish..wld brigde mk ppl who lost dia families to fulano herdsmen in enugu to vote for buhari nd apc?..again.i just learnt to laffin in chinesse
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2017
Sanchez01:

Find something better to do this morning. The Jonathan Young guys are dying for did nothing about the bridge. Buhari might not be Nigeria's best but he is still far better than Jonathan.

how? Dollar=450,disobedience to court order,economic hardship ,excess killing and inconclusive election pls tell Me where that mistake of a human being is better than gej
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by kabawa(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2017
EmeeNaka:

It's 150million Naira for Niger Bridge Access road design and 80billion for Northern Roads.

This is Fashola's number 08033yourfada grin
Get well soon cry
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by totorimi: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2017
Don't be fooled again, buhari APC cannot and will not build any bridge in the south east, they don't have that type of mind.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by kabawa(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2017
bounty007:

Lagos belong to nigerians..not some afonjaic oba bull crap..with his minions...

Kiss the truth.

Why you dey cry na
Abi you be Daina grin
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Yahami(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
OK I can say there is conspiracy about my state, while we top the list of state with deplorable bad federal road yet another money was approved for federal road and my state wasn't included. won't ain't to be in the list oh Kogi my state...we are waiting for d next
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
saintmark88:

Can't u pple read, d 150million isn't for the construction of the road, which kind human beings dey this country sef, common to comprehend nah problem, dull brains everywere. The 150m isn't for construction if the road, it's for consultancy and engineering design..... U no c am der......
... As per the bolded, aren't you ashamed? If you can't tell us how much exactly is awarded for that linking roads then you have to give it up. How many years now have we been talking about building 2nd Niger bridge hence it is just yesterday that we are starting to award fees for consultancy and engineering design for access roads leading to the bridge. Mr man, we understand the game. We perfectly understand the smokescreen going on. I still insists that the total amount of that road is 150m. If you have a contrary figure prove it here
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by HeGeMon(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
So coool
Ola2004:
Leaked video of top Alfa's daughter in Nigeria dancing seductively with her teacher in class party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BhXsiLMXlc

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by saintmark88(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... As per the bolded, aren't you ashamed? If you can't tell us how much exactly is awarded for that linking roads then you have to give it up. How many years now have we been talking about building 2nd Niger bridge hence it is just yesterday that we are starting to award fees for consultancy and engineering design for access roads leading to the bridge. Mr man, we understand the game. We perfectly understand the smokescreen going on. I still insists that the total amount of that road is 150m. If you have a contrary figure prove it here

You can believe what u choose to believe, I won't been be dragged into the rabbit hole u find urself... Believe that u want to believe, it's your opinion, not a fact
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by backtosender: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Zoo
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by HonabFaj(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Commendable, but can we have the list of the roads for us to track them?

Go to the official page of the ministry of power, work and housing on Twitter they update and gives information on all projects going on in there ministry
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by ekwii: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
okpurukata:
The comments above show me that people don't actually read. It such a shame. An E paid agent simply posted a sensational headline on 2nd Niger Bridge to make it look like some one cares for the SE, and people are over reacting. Please read again;

2nd Niger Bridge - N150m
FCT - $1.79Bn
FCT - N19.4Bn
FCT - N2.45Bn

One road in each of 12 states - 3 states in the West, 8 states in the North and 1 state in the SE. None for SS. Summary OUT OF N80Bn, N150m allocated to 2nd Niger Bridge. It is well o.

OUR PRESIDENT IS INDEED BACK. Let's keep this hypocrisy going.
You are the only wise person in this particular topic. That is a good analysis
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Twy: 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is the first time I will say it but I think Abuja was a mistake. They should have reduced the size and give the rest to states, it is costing more money and will continue as it expands what we needed was a capital city not a capital state
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Blessed96(f): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
and a 5km road to link Ring Road III to Wasa Junction with Karshi-Ara-Apo Road estimated to cost N2.454bn.’’[b][/b]

It cost 500million NGN or 1.63million USD/km? How?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Ngokafor(f): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Buhari is far better because he employed you in BMC and pays you 250k a month?

cheesy grin
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Blessed96(f): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
A meagre 150million for second Niger bridge that links the North, South, East and West and over 23Billion for a state capital? not an entire state!!!!! Again, just 1project in the entire SS/SE? Is this how is done in the UK? I am asking @APCuk

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Ngokafor(f): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Even if Buhari completes all the roads in the Southeast and build bridges everywhere, come 2019 if he contests he will still get his normal 1% votes! Deal with it grin grin grin grin

...Simple and short. cheesy
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Valjinn(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
My fellow nairalanders, Am I the only person that did not see the names of the 12 States? , hmmmmm I smell fraud, let's note the figure N80b for future reference.
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Scholes007(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
saintmark88:

Didn't u go to school??.... Do u have comprehension problem?? Or u just can't read...... Consultancy and design nah d same tin with construction??..... U even highlighted it, yet common to understand simple English u can't. Later you will say u want to be a leader..... Mtcheew
Why make such a sensational headline on the bridge?
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by juman(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Reading the thread headline make me laugh so much. grin

The apc good only in telling lies upon lies.

Very very useless government.

Rather the clueless president should give fashola billions of dollars to perform miracle for him.
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Caseless: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
EmeeNaka:

It's 150million Naira for Niger Bridge Access road design and 80billion for Northern Roads.
go back to school, illiterate.
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Babacele: 6:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Scholes007:
Why make such a sensational headline on the bridge?
why didn't GEJ do it?
Re: FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States by Babacele: 6:10am On Mar 24, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

when every 'timber and caliber' in the East is already paying homage in APC ,and u didn't hear that thousands of our students met in Abuja just yesterday to beg Buhari for forgiveness because ' we have been misled by our leaders for a long time...'? una dey make me laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Ondo-Central Walk For Tinubu/Shettima Yesterday / Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / 2 Days Blackout, For 6 States, Critical Transmission Line To Be Complet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.