Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today (1962 Views)

Hilarious : Woman In Tears Downs Bottle Of Beer While Mourning Relative / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by stuffsabouttara(f): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Went online on ig this morning and this was the first post I came across courtesy of @the_commentsection. I'm still rotfl. A part of me thinks she shouldn't have gone all that far, did the husband really deserve it? Opinions please.

Originally posted https://meetmitchell./2017/03/23/the-most-hilarious-woman-on-the-internet-today/

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Side chics ti take over
Hope you not using mary k grin

No advice dear undecidedu suppose use ur head
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by malikombi(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with nowadays married women. Good thing is not meant for only you faa
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by stuffsabouttara(f): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:
Side chics ti take over
Hope you not using mary k grin

No advice dear undecidedu suppose use ur head
lmao, so you've seen that story too? End time side chicks.
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Women and their insanity
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
I laud her for keeping her composure throughout the ordeal lol. I don't think I'd have acted as maturely. I'd have been enraged. Anyway, she should stand her ground. How dare he humiliate her like that!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Cutehector:
Women and their insanity
boys and their double standards undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2017
This is a funny storycheesy grin.

The husband tho .... He couldn't bear what he does to another. The woman should take her stand! What nonsense! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Divay22(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Lol....

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Feranchek(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Lol
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by stuffsabouttara(f): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2017
malikombi:
I don't know what's wrong with nowadays married women.
Good thing is not meant for only you faa
remember that one when all of your friends start getting their own share of your wife. Good thing is not meant for only you too. *tongue out.

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by DIKEnaWAR: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2017
If na me be the husband, na that time she stepped out I go use perfect my moves with the chic. Me and wifey go quarrel for the whole week while I run shows with the new girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by stuffsabouttara(f): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
If na me be the husband, na that time she stepped out I go use perfect my moves with the chic. Me and wifey go quarrel for the whole week while I run shows with the new girl.

I put an extra N100 in the offering basket everyday as a plea to God that I won't be the one to marry guys like you. Ndigwa!? You must be a certified heartbreaker.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2017
What a foolish man
In front of your wife SMH
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by McBrooklyn(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by ifyan(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2017
So funny.

Do l do you man no go vex
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by DIKEnaWAR: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
I put an extra N100 in the offering basket everyday as a plea to God that I won't be the one to marry guys like you. Ndigwa!? You must be a certified heartbreaker.

Been there, done that and gave up the game a long time ago.

Curiosity comes from wanting to know what you don't. I need not know anymore in that sector. Been loyal to one wonderful goddess amongst women for a long long time.

...and your offering goes to service hoes like Daniella Okeke. Give it directly to the poor and needy. They need it more and it gets to them faster. Remember when GEJ cut the middle men in fertiliser distribution?

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
lmao, so you've seen that story too? End time side chicks.
My dear lol that side chick don grow wings .. lol saw it tOo

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2017
This isn't funny tho. I know it's some made up story. Nice script still

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Meekmind(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2017
I love this...Perfect response to a fvckboy husband...

Moral of the story:
Treat others the exact way you'd like to be treated...

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Meekmind(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2017
I love this grin...Perfect response to a fvckboy husband...

Moral of the story:
Treat others the exact way you'd like to be treated... cool

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Cutehector(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
boys and their double standards undecided
who is this one..
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by stuffsabouttara(f): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Been there, done that and gave up the game a long time ago.

Curiosity comes from wanting to know what you don't. I need not know anymore in that sector. Been loyal to one wonderful goddess amongst women for a long long time.

...and your offering goes to service hoes like Daniella Okeke. Give it directly to the poor and needy. They need it more and it gets to them faster. Remember when GEJ cut the middle men in fertiliser distribution?
lol at service hoes. Is it only me or don't retired players make the best spouses. Those guys stay faithful to a fault when they mean it.

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by malikombi(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
remember that one when all of your friends start getting their own share of your wife. Good thing is not meant for only you too. *tongue out.
Haba.... na joke oooooooo

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Alphamale2017(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
ZarZar:
I laud her for keeping her composure throughout the ordeal lol. I don't think I'd have acted as maturely. I'd have been enraged. Anyway, she should stand her ground. How dare he humiliate her like that!
so u mean to say if I cheat on u now in ur presence, u will be filled with rage??
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alphamale2017:
so u mean to say if I cheat on u now in ur presence, u will be filled with rage??

Yes now. Why is that even a question?
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Alphamale2017(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes now. Why is that even a question?
chai. wife that can not allow her husband to taste small chocolate outside. is that one wife??
Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alphamale2017:
chai. wife that can not allow her husband to taste small chocolate outside. is that one wife??

Whatever.

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today by stuffsabouttara(f): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alphamale2017:
No o, she will present you with a medal and kiss your feet.

(1) (Reply)

To Ladies Who See Sex As A Favour In A Relationship / The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted / Ada, The Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.