Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted (1967 Views)

Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Meaningful Conversation / Nigerian Girls Can't Look Me In The Eyes, Why??! / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by preshieamadina(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
it all started this semester when i started noticing that my best friend keeps calling my gf whenever am with her and she even saved his name as "bestie" ...one day I confronted her about the kind of relationship that she has with my friend that he keeps calling her...but she denied the whole thing even claiming that the number calling her wasn't his...i just warned her about what my guy is capable of...after that i confronted my guy using one of my friends phone to call him because my ba3 was low....he grew angry and wanted to even come and fight my other friend because he was talking in the background (saying that what he did to me was not good)...he came over to where we where to fight and ended up receiving the beating of his life...to cut the story short ....i confronted my babe again about dis whole issue dis time opening up to her about my love life and telling about girls I have dated and how we broke up..right there she felt really sorry for me and started telling me that my friend told her that I didn't love her and that I was keeping her as a substitute to one other girl(this was exactly what I told my friend just to feel like a boss but I truly love my babe) that was why she started following him to places and they even ended up kissing each other sometimes....mind you I was the one that disvirgined her.....guys am confused ...should I just dump her?? or should I forgive her and let by gones be by gonesss?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Woe na woe

Sorry ist hoe na hoe cry

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by professorfal: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
No offence son, your girlfriend is a motherfucking.........

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by preshieamadina(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
the girl naa very fine uniport girl shaa
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
all i want to know is if UNIPORT gehls can twerk better than UNILAG gehls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by BadBlaize(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
you say you love her, end of story keep her bt i think d topic shud be why uniport boys cant be trusted
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by preshieamadina(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:
all i want to know is if UNIPORT gehls can twerk better than UNILAG gehls
guy i bet you if you come uniport you go forget the reason why you come university...the girls too make sense

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
You bragging to your friend about what doesn't exist just to feel like a boss. Such stvpidity
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
preshieamadina:

guy i bet you if you come uniport you go forget the reason why you come university...the girls too make sense
really?

Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by elmessiahs(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bleep ha once again and dump ha,she is a modofokim hoe
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by ebujany(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
preshieamadina:

You know say you no get sense. You love the girr but you don't know if you should dump her..

Am going to show this post to your babe
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by fiftynaira(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
How many (uniport girls)respondents fill in ur questionaire?
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by preshieamadina(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You bragging to your friend about what doesn't exist just to feel like a boss. Such stvpidity
i was having just a normal guy talk with my gee...never knew he would use it as talking point against me in front of the girl
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by preshieamadina(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
fiftynaira:
How many (uniport girls)respondents fill in ur questionaire?
4 girls in every group of 5 uniport girls make sense die so tey u fit even get extra year because of them sef
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by fiftynaira(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
preshieamadina:
4 girls in every group of 5 uniport girls make sense die so tey u fit even get extra year because of them sef

Lol I feel ur pain bra... Generally gehs re not to be trusted #fact.
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by firstking01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
you had to generalize about uniport girls ??, and btw everything is your fault___don't always involve a third party in your relationship issues, except he or she is a trusted fellow
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by Victornezzar: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Okay Op lemme connect u with someone dat actually give a fvck cheesy
but seriously just follow ur mind
but I no trust ur school galz sha
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by Apina(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
preshieamadina:
it all started this semester when i started noticing that my best friend keeps calling my gf whenever am with her and she even saved his name as "bestie" ...one day I confronted her about the kind of relationship that she has with my friend that he keeps calling her...but she denied the whole thing even claiming that the number calling her wasn't his...i just warned her about what my guy is capable of...after that i confronted my guy using one of my friends phone to call him because my ba3 was low....he grew angry and wanted to even come and fight my other friend because he was talking in the background (saying that what he did to me was not good)...he came over to where we where to fight and ended up receiving the beating of his life...to cut the story short ....i confronted my babe again about dis whole issue dis time opening up to her about my love life and telling about girls I have dated and how we broke up..right there she felt really sorry for me and started telling me that my friend told her that I didn't love her and that I was keeping her as a substitute to one other girl(this was exactly what I told my friend just to feel like a boss but I truly love my babe) that was why she started following him to places and they even ended up kissing each other sometimes....mind you I was the one that disvirgined her.....guys am confused ...should I just dump her?? or should I forgive her and let by gones be by gonesss?
@ op, like most dudes, I'm tempted to take the high way and brandish ur gf with the normal " she be ashawoo" slogan and it is really easy most times to condemn others for what we also are guilty of for one reason or the other. As u said, u are her first and I believe u weren't d first guy to date her but she chose u. She might have gotten distracted along the way and lied about it which anybody could be guilty of but remember u armed d devil (friend) and also should take responsibility in the whole cycle of events. Most importantly, humans make up associations, brands etc and not the other way round, "UNIPORT girls" aren't promiscuous as u have chosen to paint them for the very fact that each person has a particular identity and freewill to make choices different from others.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by Apina(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
preshieamadina:
My
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by Apina(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
preshieamadina:
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by Solosexy8: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
preshieamadina:
guy dix ur story dor dey add up but who am I to take a action since u say u lv her forgive and 4get

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by Antibot: 5:02am On Jun 19, 2017
preshieamadina:

Keep fucking son, when you get tired you stop and let the bitch go.
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by Kennybix(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2017
preshieamadina:

Well, two wrongs don't make a right. You may want to forgive her and continue. She's already made a mistake, put it in the past
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
preshieamadina:
i was having just a normal guy talk with my gee...never knew he would use it as talking point against me in front of the girl
bros next time dont share ur moments of ur main babe with ur friends.sometimes some of these guys u call friends are really not friends.u think some guys are happy if u in a great relationship?
Re: The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2017
Lemme see if i got this right

So your friend (a m.o.r.o.n) was chyking ur bae ( a w.h.o.r.e) behind ur back

And then you (an a.s.s.h.o.l.e) fought your friend (a m.o.r.o.n) because of your girlfriend (a w.h.o.r.e) right?.......

Why the fvck do you still call the m.o.r.o.n a friend btw?

Anyways Issoraite.....

(1) (Reply)

Female Corper Shows Off Her Boobs In Her NYSC Uniform (photo) / Will You Marry On My Conditions? Ladies Only / Who Is To Carry The Grocery Bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.