Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help (4101 Views)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Signs That Indicates A Child/adolescent Is Sexually Abused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Me I'm just wondering how a 10 year old will straddle you long enough to rub her privates against yours! !

We have some sick psychos running around.

Dear God please protect my innocent daughters . . . Amen!

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help by Bism(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
No spiritual issue about this. But to me u look a little bit undisciplined for my liking to allow a girl of ten show such behaviour before u without taking a concrete decision telling us u had an erection. Newspaper tin loading, social media tin loading. DO something concrete noe before something concrete happen to you. nobody will care that she came to u first because she is till a minor.
Re: My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help by ElsonMorali: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
omosedollar:
I've Done Extensive research on this Matter.
She Think its Spiritual, but I disagree.

The person who wrote that, is He a mannequin or a statue that the girl is climbing n his laps and manipulating his hands to her groin area without resistance from him?

He should be arrested and charged for paedophilia. Idiot.

How do you stop her, He asks? Tori Oloun!

How about you give her a brain-rejuvenating slap. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help by joliefille(f): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2017
Ujoan:
Me I'm just wondering how a 10 year old will straddle you long enough to rub her privates against yours! !

We have some sick psychos running around.

Dear God please protect my innocent daughters . . . Amen!

Better keep a good eye on your child and be observant, there's a particular girl when she was about 3, when she hugs uncles she tries to pull their d**k. I felt she didn't know what she was doing, the day an uncle slapped her soundly after grabbing him was when she stopped doing it.

Another thing many parents are not conscious of is that the clitoris and nipples on young girls are sensitive, once a girl gets into the habit of touching herself, she would like the sensation and might want others to touch to touch her. Always make sure that children are in their pant when they are not wearing diapers.
Re: My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help by dapsonlou(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
dapsonlou:
This post as Empowered some people to Speak out about their own experiences.

I heard a similar case in Court today, but the man claim the Stepdaughter Seduced him.
Re: My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2017
me .. i'm just surprised .. how on earth do a ten year old gets sexually active .. wow .. even the man seems get turned on by the 10 year old .. more surprising

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. / My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 / Why Are Men Cooler With Being Single Than Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.