Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help (3349 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by chiraqDemon(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
AceDomino:
So, you're scared of your little sis being humiliated at school? You're a bigger coward for that...
Why can't you go and report the teacher to the school authority before he finishes your little sister's career?

I pity you n you sis ooo
It seems u do not know that such humiliation among her peers could be really psychologically damaging if it is reported to the school...most schools wouldnt manage the situation well and the info would leak to other teachers and students eventually
Being bullied would come next and depression would likely follow

Next thing it will be on nairaland fp
14 year old girl does bridge jumping challenge into lagos lagoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Start Posting Sex Articles On My Blog (photos) / British Woman Marries Dog. / Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.