Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Had A Dream! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Dream! (746 Views)

I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream! by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2017
please nairalanders,can anyone help me with interpretation to this dream.the dream was shady so i can't really remember the details but my in the dream,my penis was cut with a knife by some women and i was crying,trying to no avail to stitch it back together.
please can anyone help me as i dont wan't anything bad to happen to my junior.

lalasticlala,roc nation help me push this to front page for more views please.
Re: I Had A Dream! by blueandbirds(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Martin Luther King Jr continue you hear smh..
Re: I Had A Dream! by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2017
blueandbirds:
Martin Luther King Jr continue you hear smh..

This Is A Serious Issue Bro
Re: I Had A Dream! by 1stfamous(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mr0jay:
please nairalanders,can anyone help me with interpretation to this dream.the dream was shady so i can't really remember the details but my in the dream,my penis was cut with a knife by some women and i was crying,trying to no avail to stitch it back together.
please can anyone help me as i dont wan't anything bad to happen to my junior.

lalasticlala,roc nation help me push this to front page for more views please.
you need to pray hard, the meaning is so simple, It is IMPOTENCE...who did you have sex with lately? or did you jilted someone, Go for prayers and fasting
Re: I Had A Dream! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
1stfamous:

you need to pray hard, the meaning is so simple, It is IMPOTENCE...who did you have sex with lately? or did you jilted someone, Go for prayers and fasting

I Reject it bro

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream! by Stevengerd(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Yo Beta Start Praying.
Re: I Had A Dream! by DonGalilo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
To be sincere, the dream is a bad omen. U need to pray for your joystick to remain functional and ruthless.

Probably, u had sex recently with a lady from the underworld.
Re: I Had A Dream! by McBrooklyn(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2017

Re: I Had A Dream! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
By some women
Meaning sevral knives ,, not sure how u tried to stitch back undecided

Anyway back to the question grin
Witches dey on your ur matter ... berra go to church .. u must have poked d wrong b!tch grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman In The Purple Dress(for Your Reading Pleasure) / Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? / “help Me, Abuja Lesbians Are After Me” – Actress Ruth Eze Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.