Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! (2011 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Sahara Reporters Now A Tool And An Agent Of National Distraction (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by bolaino(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2017
I want to humbly use this medium to beg the establishment of the Nigerian Directorate Of Intelligence. and the Nigerian Intelligence Agency NIA to respectively investigate and subsequently shut down the online news agency named Sahara Reporters as it is been used to propagate propaganda news that is meant to cause disharmony in the succesful working of the government structure. by forming up controversies and conspiracies to tarnish the government of President Buhari. this false news about the alleged certificate scandal. concerning senator Dino Melaye is an example of how this organisation has being used by people and minds that are fighting to distabilize this country. either by use of Terrorism like Boko Haram and or the use of political and financial black mail like in the case of the said good senator mentioned above. i want to end by saying that it is the duty of the DSS to safeguard the unity of this country
and any acts that would seek to cause division in the political and social ruling class of the society will inardvetently turn to rebellion to senior government officials that will turn to a break down of law and order in the near future.
Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by bolaino(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2017
the DSS should arrest the founder of SR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by gbegemaster(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Hahaha you lie

5 Likes

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Jokerman(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol...BMC crew are you afraid of SR??

4 Likes

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Nwodosis(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Not yet until after the litigation with Dino! Dino needs the 5billion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Amberon: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
What's their crime? Exposing people?

7 Likes

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by komekn(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nonsensical proposition with no substance whatsoever

1 Like

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by DocHMD: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Very nonsensical write up in my view.
Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Adminisher: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is a brain-dead unexposed Nigerian
Sahara Reporters is based in the US and its website is hosted there. How is Nigeria going to close it down. The website has been attacked many times which is the best a government can do but it has not worked.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by obailala(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol... When the stories favour them, they embrace SR, when it doesn't favour, they cry foul and write meaningless letters...

8 Likes

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by princemillla(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Op don't kill yourself just yet, Sahara reporter is not registered in Nigeria. It's a USA base.

Wether truth or lies - Sahara reporter always have some tiniest truth in its claim. Atleast Harvard refute Dino studied in the league of school cheesy
Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by bolaino(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
bolaino:
I want to humbly use this medium to beg the establishment of the Nigerian Directorate Of Intelligence. and the Nigerian Intelligence Agency NIA to respectively investigate and subsequently shut down the online news agency named Sahara Reporters as it is been used to propagate propaganda news that is meant to cause disharmony in the succesful working of the government structure. by forming up controversies and conspiracies to tarnish the government of President Buhari. this false news about the alleged certificate scandal. concerning senator Dino Melaye is an example of how this organisation has being used by people and minds that are fighting to distabilize this country. either by use of Terrorism like Boko Haram and or the use of political and financial black mail like in the case of the said good senator mentioned above. i want to end by saying that it is the duty of the DSS to safeguard the unity of this country
and any acts that would seek to cause division in the political and social ruling class of the society will inardvetently turn to rebellion to senior government officials that will turn to a break down of law and order in the near future.
Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by TrapHedges(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
I keep saying tis to myself

1 Like

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
@Op, who are you fronting for ?
Nigeria is already a forest and without outfits like SR, it would've become a dense jungle.
Let your mentor go and prove his case at the court if he has any.
Your suggestion is dead on arrival.
Tell your Dino that he throws no stones he that lives in a glass house. He is too garulous and lousy for his own good. By his antics since he became a senator, he has done more to bring the house to ridicule than anything else..

8 Likes

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Opakan2: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
They should close SR and leave Igbere guilty of treason and fond of peddling lies against the Nigerian state right?
You lots need to get your brain examined honestly

1 Like

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by ivandragon: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
no way.

after using them to rubbish the last administration, its now that you know they are 'dangerous'?

Sahara Reporters often embellish their stories, but there is always an element of truth, however twisted.

the onus is on Nigerians to discern how much of the truth is in their report, carry out further research & then arrive at their conclusions.

I feel SR was set up with this Dino certificate matter & they blindly fell for it... now most of their stories would be viewed with a lot more skepticism...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by bolaino(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2017
ivandragon:
no way.

after using them to rubbish the last administration, its now that you know they are 'dangerous'?

Sahara Reporters often embellish their stories, but there is always an element of truth, however twisted.

the onus is on Nigerians to discern how much of the truth is in their report, carry out further research & then arrive at their conclusions.

I feel SR was set up with this Dino certificate matter & they blindly fell for it... now most of their stories would be viewed with a lot more skepticism...
you make sense.

1 Like

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Agimor(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2017
DSS should rather arrest and prosecute Op for creating sure moronic thread. Sahara reporters has come to stay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by bolaino(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Agimor:
DSS should rather arrest and prosecute Op for creating sure moronic thread. Sahara reporters has come to stay.
you do not make sense.
Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Jabioro: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Someone should please beg this guy to and sleep or better still observe siesta like little kids in kindergarten.. If I have to go deep you will hate me along Sahara reporter meanwhile we have nothing in common.. Those who caused real disharmony were in Aso rock..

1 Like

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Agimor(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
bolaino:
you do not make sense.
I don't have to please you with my comment.
Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Agimor(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jabioro:
Someone should please beg this guy to and sleep or better still observe siesta like little kids in kindergarten.. If I have to go deep you will hate me along Sahara reporter meanwhile we have nothing in common.. Those who caused real disharmony were in Aso rock..
Don't mind the Op. I won't be surprised if Sahara discovers that Op is a pay agent of Dino.

1 Like

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by toocoded: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
bolaino:
Bros r u DMMC

2 Likes

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by ndaman25: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
bolaino:
Bros u fall my hand big time

1 Like

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by otitokoroleti: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
bolaino:
E be lyk sey u dnt knw who owns SR, heres a man who stood his ground during brutal military regime! politics is not for kids plz go & play Pro Evolution Soccer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by HottestFire: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
See them, stone age citizen trying to gag the press

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
bolaino:
You must be kidding right? So after all the damages they did last regime ,you want them to be closed because they're hitting this regime badly. Had it being a PDP man was involved probably you wouldn't be typing this. Intact you would be supporting and hailing them for a well job done.SMH
Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by yomi96(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
trash

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
bolaino:
dino is this your new Monika... Kolewerk until you show Sahara reporters ur certificate LOBATAN
Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by Pavore9: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
No matter what SR peddles there is always at least a strand of truth in them.

1 Like

Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by bolaino(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
bolaino:
Re: DSS Close Down Sahara Reporters Now Before It Is Too Late! by dahmie2013: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
If after dis Dino's brouhaha, it is discovered SR lied, dey need 2 be punished 4 dis abysmal journalism. It is an embarrassment 2 d senate & a waste of time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead / The Northern Army And The Northern Leadership The Difference / Did Benue, Nasarawa And Plateau States Listen To Ndigbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.