Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) (34199 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Files N10bn Suit Against Sahara Reporters For Defamation / Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) / Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5billion Over Alleged Defamation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Abeyjide: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am not a fan of Dino but i know he graduated from Abu but I am sure with a poor grade which actually doenst stop him from being in the National assembly...dont you think its time we see Buharis own

you are sure? have you seen his certificate before? let him show his certificate simple and Pmb should also because am not in support of the duo.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by DocHMD: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
at least he have us Nepa bill what did melaye have to show

For Dino to have been admitted ab initio into ABU he must have had his WAEC and the last time I checked that's the standard for public officer holders.

Your lord dullhari couldn't produce his certificate. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Sylva2147: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
massinola:
Please include Omenkalive and his BMC crew on nairaland. Just make theirs 1m. At least they can combine their BMC allowance and bail themselves out. Useless set of brainwashed hypocrites. Its now a crime to have third class as a senator, but a pride to have a NEPA bill as Nigeria president.
stop insulting people and check yourself, are you any better than the people you are insulting? some of yo are just secondary school dropouts but you come to nairaland and be spewing all sort of trash.
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Mouthgag: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
poshestmina:
SR should have known better than messing with Dino .that guy is a moving train of trouble
[/s]
Utter fuckëry
Take this.

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by earthcrust: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tel Buhari to show is his certificate.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s] Utter fuckëry Take this.
k
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Sylva2147: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
the so called senator doesn't have any good thing doing, instead of concentrating on what will benefit your senatorial zone you are here forming Mr gallant. And for those of you saying all sort of things, did you asked yourselves some questions? like:- with his doctorate degree or whatever called what has he been able to do to his people rather than showing off his ill gotten riches that is main for the masses. in fact am seek and tired of this comedy senators.
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Sylva2147: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
DocHMD:

For Dino to have been admitted ab initio into ABU he must have had his WAEC and the last time I checked that's the standard for public officer holders.

And the last time I equally checked, for you to be enlisted into the Nigerian defence academic you must have a waec certificate so what's the noise all about? this is someone who attained the rank of major general in the army even as the head of States he refused to promote himself to the rank of general like others do. My brother allow politicians to continue playing their politics because I and you know that it won't benefit us in anyway.
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Sylva2147: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nellybank:
No difference between sahara reporters and dino
don't mind them all this attention seekers, the case is going nowhere bet me.
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by DocHMD: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sylva2147:
And the last time I equally checked, for you to be enlisted into the Nigerian defence academic you must have a waec certificate so what's the noise all about? this is someone who attained the rank of major general in the army even as the head of States he refused to promote himself to the rank of general like others do. My brother allow politicians to continue playing their politics because I and you know that it won't benefit us in anyway.

Sorry the last time I checked pre-1960, a letter from Ahmadu bello, Sultan or even Emirs was enough to get you a place in the Nigeria Army without WAEC.

It was one of the ills 66' coupists set out remedy which unfortunately failed. Merit died with 66' coupists who I still consider heroes till today.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Babysheart(f): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:
Proudly Third Class....Remi Tinubu right now...

This woman is getting uglier.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by 2old4that(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Third class: Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Sylva2147: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
DocHMD:

Sorry the last time I checked pre-1960, a letter from Ahmadu bello, Sultan or even Emirs was enough to get you a place in the Nigeria Army without WAEC.

It was one of the ills 66' coupists set out remedy which unfortunately failed. Merit died with 66' coupists who I still consider heroes till today.
And until he attained the rank of major general nobody finds out he contested on three occasions yet nobody finds out till 2015 when he won the election that's when the people discovered he doesn't have the claimed waec cert isn't it? you sound educated but from this your comments now I am beginning to think otherwise.
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by bakila: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
N5Bn, Ogri Oko Memorial Farm vs NACB. Thank you Sahara Reporters, Dino Melaye will contribute so much money to Treasury Single Account or any Federal Government Account as Filling Fees or have his case struck out.
At the end, the case will suffer from Qualified Privilege or Justification. Behira what say you?
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Eruditor: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sylva2147:
don't mind them all this attention seekers, the case is going nowhere bet me.

Did Obanikoro not threaten fire and brimstone? Did he not end up returning some money to the FG? Did Yahya Jammeh not threaten thunder and lightening? Is he not farming somewhere in Equatorial Guinea?

I wonder why his apologists are not reading the writing on the wall. Initially, I thought this news was just to poke him here and there and disconcert him so he would know he can be hacked at any time. But now and going by his reaction to the news, I actually do believe SR. Dino is responding like a guilty person. He is the person who rather rushed to Bourdillon to take pictures just to prove Tinubu couldn't do anything to him yet the same person is running to the courts to get SR on "libel" rather than just post the certificate or ask his alma mater to post it.

I sincerely believe he has rushed to the court to prevent himself from answering questions like this when he is asked. His next response in the ensuing few days will be "the matter is in court, you'd hear from my lawyers" or "I was asked not to speak on this because the matter is in court".

This shows me he is guilty as sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
VanBommel:
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! Shame on all of them
gbam!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
seguno2:

Starting with the certificate-less president.
all of them... No one is exempted.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
g4everybody:
sahara reporter can only strive in a country where majority of the people are gullible. they claim he did't graduate from ABU, later they came out to say he had carryover in his final year. now they are claiming he graduated with a third class. most time the people that believe these clowns are the uneducated and half baked graduate.

How can someone graduate with a third class and be running his masters directly without going through post-graduate diploma mostly in a reputable school like ABU.

SMH
you have open dino yansh again when trying to defend him.
How can he not go through post graduate diploma ,when he has third class grade.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by seguno2: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
deolu2000:

all of them... No one is exempted.

Glad you know.
Kudos.
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by seguno2: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you have open dino yansh again when trying to defend him.
How can he not go through post graduate diploma ,when he has third class grade.

Did you not type DIPLOMA?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Continue to dream. Your agent sowore is finished
you are talking to your fellow ipod.
Confuse people.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by seguno2: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Eruditor:
Did Obanikoro not threaten fire and brimstone? Did he not end up returning some money to the FG? Did Yahya Jammeh not threaten thunder and lightening? Is he not farming somewhere in Equatorial Guinea?

I wonder why his apologists are not reading the writing on the wall. Initially, I thought this news was just to poke him here and there and disconcert him so he would know he can be hacked at any time. But now and going by his reaction to the news, I actually do believe SR. Dino is responding like a guilty person. He is the person who rather rushed to Bourdillon to take pictures just to prove Tinubu couldn't do anything to him yet the same person is running to the courts to get SR on "libel" rather than just post the certificate or ask his alma mater to post it.

I sincerely believe he has rushed to the court to prevent himself from answering questions like this when he is asked. His next response in the ensuing few days will be "the matter is in court, you'd hear from my lawyers" or "I was asked not to speak on this because the matter is in court".

This shows me he is guilty as sin.

Do you prefer that our lawmaker should not be a person who approaches the courts to settle a matter lawfully?
Why should a law abiding citizen show YOU anything when he can show the court and make Sahara reporters pay heavily?
Would YOU do such a stupid thing?
Would you want to lose your opportunity to teach a propaganda miscreant a lesson in life?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
at least he have us Nepa bill what did melaye have to show

u've just defended ur type of person?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
seguno2:

Did you not type DIPLOMA?
your new hero is doing his master degree with 3rd class.
That is impossicant.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by seguno2: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
your new hero is doing his master degree with 3rd class.
That is impossicant.

How familiar are you with the university system?
Don't embarrass yourself like Sahara reporters please.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by japhethGold: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
SR are doing a great job. Why all these anti-SR comments?

I am a graduate of my university if you want me to prove I simply flaunt my original certificate for you. I expect Dino to just post his certificate to disprove this allegation.
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Sketchandcraft(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
DocHMD:

please no one is my lord and none of my post ever said I support buhari all I am saying is that if you are being accused of not going to school or graduating the best you can do is to publish your certificate or show prove of going there not showing pictures...
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Sketchandcraft(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
seguno2:

11th commandment- Thou shalt not be anxious.
In case you didn't read the OP, the matter is now in court.
then why is he angry when Ali took them to court over school uniform saga... Nigeria funny people
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
seguno2:

Glad you know.
Kudos.
there comes a time when prejudice n sentiments must take a back seat with reality taking the forefront in our actions, until we get to that point in this country, we shall remain mere medioceres.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Behira(f): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
bakila:
N5Bn, Ogri Oko Memorial Farm vs NACB. Thank you Sahara Reporters, Dino Melaye will contribute so much money to Treasury Single Account or any Federal Government Account as Filling Fees or have his case struck out.
At the end, the case will suffer from Qualified Privilege or Justification. Behira what say you?
Havnt bn following dis Dino guy ish oh, so i really dnt kno wat or who is filing a suit
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Olumaeme: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Why is publishing of Dinausaur certificate a problem

Going to court is the best way to publish...
Re: Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Olumaeme:

Going to court is the best way to publish...
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire / Two Killed As Violence Breaks Out During Elections In Ondo. Photos / Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.