Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) (52130 Views)

Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by petchi: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

whether na 3rd class abi na 4th class the fact remains that Senator Dino is a graduate of ABU.Finally a graduate is a graduate grin grin grin grin grin grin.He is not doing badly with his 3rd class.You that made 1st class na who sabi you? tongue tongue tongue tongue

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by seguno2: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:
3rd CLASS SENATOR

.....in a country ruled by a NEPA bill certificate president who has dragged us into recession.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by justjify(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:
Upon all your gra,gra, na 3rd class you get...useless man
angry
Why can't you pretend to have sense. Just pretend
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Gassa007: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:
You wey get first class,your generation get money(don't even give me that "na public money"wink,fame and conne pass am

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Gassa007: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Can't wait to see how Dino supporters will start pitying him. grin

Trust the whistleblower Sahara Destroyers
Keep hallucinating bro
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Laofash123: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
I don't believe in all these news he has 3rd class, 2nd class even if he has 1st class he will still have problem because he is opposing federal government and the cabal

The news we soon be past
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by maasoap(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
g4everybody:
We all knw that sahara reporters are paid propaganda newspaper
I hope you will post this again in future no matter who their target is.
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by magoo10(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
At least he has been able to give them some assignments to be doing for now instead of the lazy and poor reporting they have been up to of late.
Quack journalism
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

whether na 3rd class abi na 4th class the fact remains that Senator Dino is a graduate of ABU.Finally a graduate is a graduate grin grin grin grin grin grin.He is not doing badly with his 3rd class.You that made 1st class na who sabi you? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Is this statement from ABU?
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by jiyya: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
ABU third class degree better pass your useless 2.1 or 2.2 u came out with from your glorify secondary school that keep you searching for job since

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
It's high time they suppose to be conducting a brain test on any individual who wants to contest, elected or get appointed to the public office, just imagine a whole Federal law maker behaving like a minor what a shame.
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Nuelton(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
He should increase it to 10b

Check out my signature
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Inspectorsuga(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:

Who u help wt ur 1st class cert...even ur close family, how many people u help? Wen be d last time way u eat for buka wt 2pieces of meat n u still get liver to talk....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
DocHMD:
make I follow am laugh too. grin
O Boy! u b fine boy o...
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by kinnlive(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:
you that have 1st class what have you achieved? #Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Demo0(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Godprotectigbos:
in as much i dont like Dino of a guy, but i like the way he is dealing with those dumb ofonja APC guys that elected him

all this nonsense is JUST because Dino disgraced there almighty TINUBU WIFE

NONSENSE

Don't forget Dino is also a Yoruba guy
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

C'mn He wasn't condemning d guy nw... Infact on the contrary.... U no sabi pidgin?
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by ransomed: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Someone should help me out about Apostle Johnson Suleiman's scandal latest development. Third class, pass, second class and first class are all first degree, Dino should go ahead and sue sahel sahara noise makers.
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by MrMystrO(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:

You that has 0 class, What have you achieved in your miserable Life? Probably Browsing with Borrowed data in a dirty shithole and you have the guts to come here on nairaland and open that your Dirty mouth To speak ill Of a senator Who doesn't even know You Exist! SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
SR don enta one chance
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am very sure he is more articulate, smarter and more achieved than anyone in your unknown lineage .. Your lineage has remained underachieved for a thousand centuries and till date no hope grin grin
haba na!!!don't subtract the life in him na

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
DrDeji20:
the drama was epic. Sahara reporters have done a good damage to thier credibility, they should just hope that Dino consider dropping the charges. i possibly don't think the entire Sahara reporters is worth the 5bn.

sahara reporters of doom.
True that wink
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by kabaka1: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
DrDeji20:
the drama was epic. Sahara reporters have done a good damage to thier credibility, they should just hope that Dino consider dropping the charges. i possibly don't think the entire Sahara reporters is worth the 5bn.

Means he wants 2 own them
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Meritocracy: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
If i were Dino i would have put my certificate on facebook to shame sahara but it seem his certificate get K LEG
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by gameboyo: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
DrDeji20:

Are u sure they are even worth 200k?
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by cyberguy72(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
championeh:
The Chair, the Cap, the Cloth and the Teeth , all with same colour
e pain am
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:
until you die you may never senator even family head
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by BERNIMOORE: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Meritocracy:
If i were Dino i would have put my certificate on facebook to shame sahara but it seem his certificate get K LEG
Dino is not reading your comment now, but just show some guts, post your SSCE results here now
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by ACURASPEEDO(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2017
SIR DINO PLS KINDLY DISPLAY UR AUTHENTIC CERTIFICATE AND SHAME UR HATERS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.