Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (55550 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly .
Is that really his wife?
Or his grand mother... Na question o
Who did this to you?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by newfound2012: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ratiolak:
Wow! God bless the man of God!!!!
I am a Muslim, but the love I have for this anointed man of God get no part two cool cool cool cool

same way I love Pastor king and the "party" fellow
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Goke7: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tony Rapu as far as am concerned would have been a natural successor to Pastor Adeboye but RCCG politics would not allow. The phenomenal growth of RCCG can be traced to the efforts of Tony Rapu way back at the popular freedom hall apapa parish.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by ifeomafigure8(f): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly .
Is that really his wife?
Make we see your photo when you get to his age. Yeye
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by uwajeh(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pastor Tony Rapu of This Present House. A man of God who truly knows the purpose of the Church on Earth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by maxiuc(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly .
Is that really his wife?
idiot this is the main reason Elisha called out bears from the bush to destroy those children

u better get sense

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by drakeli: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keneking:
Who dem epp?
Me!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Lagbaja01(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly .
Is that really his wife?
you can't clone an ant talk less of creating one...you really need to get over whatever you might have passed through in life.. Jesus loves you, even you!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by rhektor(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
youngest85:
E don teh weh scamming don start.........

Christians are bunch of scammers

What are you?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
handsome daddy
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by youngest85(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
rhektor:

What are you?
perfect gentleman
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Koolking:
Oh my sweet Jesus!!!! That was when Gospel was still Gospel. Sadly, Gospel is now gossip
the gospel still remains unchanged only people change/compromise

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by rhektor(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
youngest85:
perfect gentleman

I see

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by botad(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
I swear, those doing you are not from this part of the world, they only have an insider from your village!

happney65:
Wait ohhh. .Shey Adeboye go still dey fuckkk this woman sha?She looks old while Adeboye can still receive a Mad Mouth Action from cossy..u know what am saying?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by illyg: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ratiolak:
Wow! God bless the man of God!!!!
I am a Muslim, but the love I have for this anointed man of God get no part two cool cool cool cool

His humility and choice of words endeared him to everybody including non-christian like me.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by 0b10010011: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
SageTravels:
My Father My Father

Sigh....

Smh.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by aydought: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
youngest85:
E don teh weh scamming don start.........

Christians are bunch of scammers

It is inevitable that you need an urgent visit to Yaba left for medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by osdayoola(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly .
Is that really his wife?

trying to funny bah

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by chiefoluigwe(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fraudsters!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by abumeinben(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
I love that wedding gown and the hat
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
SageTravels:
My Father My Father
im sure his in the village. rather say my paito my paito grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by proffc: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly .
Is that really his wife?

If Adeboye is ugly, please post your picture and let us see if you're worth that comment!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by gwama: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
He was more handsome than his wife. cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by bedspread: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly .
Is that really his wife?
WATCH WAT U SAY SO U DONT CARRY WETIN PASS U

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
bedspread:
WATCH WAT U SAY SO U DONT CARRY WETIN PASS U
Shurtup
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
proffc:

If Adeboye is ugly, please post your picture and let us see if you're worth that comment!
Don't compare Mr with obj brother
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Joebryan(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wow.. This is so nice... 30yrs ago.. May God continue to bless their families and ministries... Amen.. I love you, Daddy G. O
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lagbaja01:
you can't clone an ant talk less of creating one...you really need to get over whatever you might have passed through in life.. Jesus loves you, even you!
Something that's ugly is ugly.
Ugly is just a word to describe something u don't find appealing
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by FKseun(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly .
Is that really his wife?

AND YOUR PARENTS ARE NOT EVEN HALF AS CUTE AS THEY ARE!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by God2man(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
The G O wife dressing is always decent.

I do not understand the present day Christian
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by brenister10: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly . Is that really his wife? Or his grand mother... Na question o
You sha want talk sha. Well done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Sex In The Church / Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.