Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (55552 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by DJejehimself(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
great!!! get me my album plsss.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by chuose2: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
ADEBOYE HAS NEVER BEEN A GENUINE CHRISTIAN!

HE IS PUSHING TO UNITE ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY!

WATCH HIM SAY HE WANTS TO UNITE CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDgnK2FFvr4

IN THIS VIDEO BELOW IT SHOWS REDEEMED CHURCH CALLING IMAMS MEN OF GOD.
WHEN THE IMAM DENIES JESUS AS THE SON OF GOD, HOW CAN HE BE OF GOD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

THIS VIDEO SHOWS ADEBOYE HELPED THIS JIHADI GOVT COME TO POWER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by brenister10: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
happney65:
Wait ohhh. .Shey Adeboye go still dey fuckkk this woman sha?She looks old while Adeboye can still receive a Mad Mouth Action from cossy..u know what am saying?

You sef sha want talk sha. That Obete weed still dey worry you i think

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by guiddoti: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ever carry fire n anointing of God. Handsome man of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
maxiuc:
idiot this is the main reason Elisha called out bears from the bush to destroy those children

u better get sense
This one can't call out mosquito
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
shininglite:

please don't finish d weed am interested
Its I'm or I am
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by chuckdelis: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
the bride look flawless for 30yrs bck
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by RillJ(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
May the Almighty God clean and cleanse you of hate.
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly .
Is that really his wife?
Or his grand mother... Na question o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by NoToPile: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
See decent wedding gown, covering everywhere yet she is still glowing.

I still can't understabd how people feel you must be naked to look good.

I love the gown and that hat

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by SageTravels: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
smartmey61:
im sure his in the village. rather say my paito my paito grin grin grin

E pain you. I no you hate today's news about him.

Do you want private jet story. grin grin grin grin so that you will come and comment.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by SageTravels: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
chuose2:
ADEBOYE HAS NEVER BEEN A GENUINE CHRISTIAN!

HE IS PUSHING TO UNITE ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY!

WATCH HIM SAY HE WANTS TO UNITE CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDgnK2FFvr4

IN THIS VIDEO BELOW IT SHOWS REDEEMED CHURCH CALLING IMAMS MEN OF GOD.
WHEN THE IMAM DENIES JESUS AS THE SON OF GOD, HOW CAN HE BE OF GOD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

THIS VIDEO SHOWS ADEBOYE HELPED THIS JIHADI GOVT COME TO POWER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

grin grin Nairaland Come and see The Most righteous man On Earth He that Has no sin.

Mr. Righteous pls add more videos. 3 is not enough. grin grin grin Yeye man
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by shininglite(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
Its I'm or I am
thanks

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by SageTravels: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
0b10010011:

Sigh....

Smh.....

E Pain you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Odkosh: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
austin2all:
Afonja pastors are fear fear and ass licking pastors
clap for yourself for ur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by lereinter(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ratiolak:
Wow! God bless the man of God!!!!
I am a Muslim, but the love I have for this anointed man of God get no part two cool cool cool cool

you can love Jesus Christ more

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Moving4: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Able Daddy, I Sight you
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=SageTravels post=54873192]

E pain you. I no you hate today's news about him.

Do you want private jet story. grin grin grin grin so that you will come and comment. [/quote slavess una eyes go open one day, dey holla with 5k n acct
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Macmoni(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly . Is that really his wife? Or his grand mother... Na question o
GOAT is ur fada any beta idiot have u son ur own ape moda??
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Bridget95(f): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Money can't buy youthfulness, make use of yours today!
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by madgoat(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly .
Is that really his wife?
Or his grand mother... Na question o

grin grin grin grin are you trying to say they are both ugly grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by deolu2000(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Humility,modesty and simplicity personified. More grace upon this minister of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ratiolak:
I am a Muslim, but the love I have for this anointed man of God get no part two cool cool cool cool
Okay. No offence. Does God declare them his or they declare themselves?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by ayoadekunle79(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ratiolak:

if u really like him u will surely join is commission
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Leiman100(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lucy001:
wow shocked

May Godbless pastor Adeboye, same with pastor Tony Rapo of this present house!!
you forgot to add apostle suleiman, TB Joshua and Reverend Kings
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by sshalom(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
How time flies!
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Dareomo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Excellent
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by jay8oy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
wonderful family, long live these gr8 ppl of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Cjizzy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
still looks cute and younger than the wife, the wife must have came out from the generation of Jehova withness
But English no hard like that na
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Bwoodlt: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Talk of consistency, scandal-free lifestyle... Pst. E A Adeboye!

Lord, help me!
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Ideegee(m): 3:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Spotted Pastor Tunde Bakare behind Pastor Adeboye, while the Authentic Mrs. B, his wife, was behind Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye.

Anybody else see that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Sex In The Church / Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.