Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (55534 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by blogbloke: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
This throwback picture was taken 30 years ago when him and his wife graced the wedding of a redeemed pastor, Pastor Tony Rapu.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR-i3WLAm6z/?taken-by=tonyrapu

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/30-years-throwback-picture-pastor-adeboye-wife-photo/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by poshestmina(f): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wonderful!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Lucy001(f): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
wow shocked

May Godbless pastor Adeboye, same with pastor Tony Rapo of this present house!!

63 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by okunfemm(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
those are beautiful old age

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by SageTravels: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
My Father My Father

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by kayo80(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fine man

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
He has always bin ugly .
Is that really his wife?
Or his grand mother... Na question o

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by yankeedude(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
The Lord is Good....

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by pat077: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Humble man of God.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Ratiolak(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wow! God bless the man of God!!!!
I am a Muslim, but the love I have for this anointed man of God get no part two cool cool cool cool

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Marineetyon(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
y
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Drversatile: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
What an handsome G O. God bless you sir

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by oviejnr(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Daddy G. O is our daddy, may your anointing never run dry. grin grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
still looks cute and younger than the wife, the wife must have came out from the generation of Jehova withness

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by sureheaven(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
One of the most humbled and respected man of God in the world. Long live baba and mama

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pastor, please forgive Kemi Olunloyo for all the insult..help her beg all the other pastors she don abuse too. She don learn her lesson the hard way

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by orimipe(f): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
How will I look in 30 years? angry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by austin2all: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Afonja pastors are fear fear and ass licking pastors

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Uzoigwe1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Daddy general!! Evergreen daddy!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Koolking(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oh my sweet Jesus!!!! That was when Gospel was still Gospel. Sadly, Gospel is now gossip
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nuelton(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
He was cute... grin

Check my signature
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by HottestFire: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
austin2all:
Afonja pastors are fear fear and ass licking pastors
Your weed is imported..

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by happney65: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wait ohhh. .Shey Adeboye go still dey fuckkk this woman sha?She looks old while Adeboye can still receive a Mad Mouth Action from cossy..u know what am saying?
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by shininglite(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
jboy73:
He has always bin ugly . Is that really his wife? Or his grand mother... Na question o
please don't finish d weed am interested

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by youngest85(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
E don teh weh scamming don start.........

Christians are bunch of scammers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Who dem epp?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by Nairadays: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
You mean 1987 is now 30 years ago? Hmmmmm time waits for no man. Anything you want to do, do it now or else the wings of time will take it away.

Anyway beautiful picture. The couple looks way advanced then, even GO himself.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by newfound2012: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Ratiolak:
I am a Muslim, but the love I have for this anointed man of God get no part two cool cool cool cool

same way I love Pastor king and the "party" fellow angry
Ratiolak:

same way I love Pastor king and the "party" fellow
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by ifeomafigure8(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
rf
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by TosineGuy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
lovely pic

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) by JonSnow(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Scammer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.