Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

3 Secret Steps On How To Approach A Hot Girl & Get Her Attracted To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Secret Steps On How To Approach A Hot Girl & Get Her Attracted To You (841 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Check Out This Hot Girl's Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Secret Steps On How To Approach A Hot Girl & Get Her Attracted To You by Donshaga(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hey there

In today's post you will learn the 3 Steps on how to easily approach hot sexy babes.

Alright lets roll...

# Work On your Fundamentals : Before you approach a sexy lady you need to work on your fundamentals . Which include wearing clean good cloths , put on dedorant , make sure your hair looks good.

You should be well groomed.

Maintain good posture when your talking to her.

And always speak out clear enough for her to hear you.

Don't talk fast ..smooth and confident guys take their time and talk as slow as possible to appear smooth, sexy and effortless.

Your voice should be deep and clear . And you should not walk too fast or as if your in ahurry walk slow and effortless .

You have to appear as smooth as possible. That how you attract hot girls.

#Be Natural : Many guy when they try to approach a hot woman they practise and try to make it perfect.

That's not bad but when you want to appoach a lady don't make it a big deal . There are 3,000,000 women in the world so you should take it too serious .

Don't focus much on what to say instead focus on appearing smooth, natural and effortless.Never appear desperate or needy.

Always be outcome independent . A man that has options .

A man with outcome independence don't worry whether the girl leaves or rejects him because he has options there are still plenty of sexy girls out there he can meet ......so he anytime he approaches a chick he won't make it a big deal.

#4 Always state your intentions :

So you walked up to a hot lady and started asking her random questions and she immediately leaves and excuses herself .

And you ask yourself why did she leave . What did i do wrong ?

Below is an example :

Guy : ( approaches a girl ) what are you eating ?

Girl : Well am eating jollof rice

guy : Where are you from?

Girl : Am from lagos state

Guy :Where do you work ?

Girl :Excuse me have to go see my freinds .

Did you notice something here .

The guy above dud not state his intension when he approch the girl .

And in her mind she is like " What does this guy want from me and why is he asing me all this questions ?

So she leaves and excuses herself And that is the reason why many guys fail when it comes to approaching women .

They don't state their intentions.

Now below is another example but this time the guy state his intentsions for approaching her

Guy : { sexy voice ) ( talks slowly) Excuse me , i saw you pass by and i had to come meet you and let you know that you look so gorgeous today . I'm Jude and you are ?

Girl : Hi ,Thanks .My name is Jessica

Guy : So what are you up to today ?

Girl : Well am just on my way to shop at the mall.

Guy : Oh great .. [discuss stuff that relates to that ...they exchange contact details.. meet nex time for a date.]

Did you see how the guy this time around state his intention by

telling her she look gorgeous or

he can say he like the way she walks or her beautiful dresss

or a beautiful watch she is wearing or any honest reason why he is approaching her .

Just give her a good reason why you are approaching her which should always be a compliment.

By stating your intentions it reduces chances of you getting rejected.

Mind you you must not use the same approach opener i used above.

You can also open her any style that suites you but make sure you state your intention for approaching her .

Now you know the 3 steps to approaching a hot girl . Never be desperate and always state your intentions for approaching her.

Look as sharp as possible by appearing smooth , walk with your heads up and back straight when your approaching her.

Try and deepen your voice a little and always talk slow ... take your time when your telling her something or when you want to make a pointt by doing so you appear more confident, sexy and effortless. Its only guys that are comfortable, relaxed and confident that show such traits. Remember never make it a big deal anytime you want to approach a hot chick . There are still plenty of fishes in the river.

No excuses. Don't take it to serious when you want to approach a hot chick who knows ...you guys might end up being lovers .

So go and start approaching does sexy women out there.

Till next time

Yours

1 Like

Re: 3 Secret Steps On How To Approach A Hot Girl & Get Her Attracted To You by iammrjaai(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Okay..we don see am.!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell What I Sound Like Just By Looking At Me? / Straight Girl Finds Ladies Attractive? / Woman Still Nursing Snake After Giving Birth To It 9 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.