Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland (4632 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / !!it,s Make Me Cool When Am Depressed...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by jakandeola(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sometimes I see people attacking each other on Nland I'd wonder why on earth would some spend good time online firing shots at a person you don't even know?When a negative comment pops up or an attacker fires at you on Nland.There is always an instantaneous urge to fire back but the right thing to do is to hold yourself andnot sink to the attackers level.I can remember the first time I was attacked here. I gave my opinion on a question one lady asked and the first mention I got was "YOU ARE FOOLI wanted to fire back immediately but then I remembered that somepeople are really going through hard times these days. Yea......They come online full of frustration, anger, and disappointment, etc. As all these pile up, they'd need a place to dump them, so I told myself that Iam not and cannot be their dump site. Maybe he would have said more if I had replied.Here Are Few Things You Should Do To Keep Your Cool When Attacked.1: Don't react immediately.Take amoment to gather your thoughts before saying or doing anything, no matter how much the comment may have stung. If you know you have a bad temper, or are prone to angry outburst then close the tab immediately and think about what was said.2: Ask a question rather than making a statement.This is really important. Try and find out why he/she is attacking you Instead offiring back. It could be a result of misconception of your standpoint. Remember not everyone here is an adult.3: Be gentle. No matter what the response is from that person who's going off on you, you must maintain your cool. In the end, if you are kindly and gentle in your response to that person, s/he is the one who will end up looking bad to others. A lady once fired a shot at me. She said"You are an ediot"I told her that I know cause some already told me.No matter what kind of person you're dealing with, the only thing you need to worry about is what kind of person you are. Remember youhave followers that see you as a responsible person.4: Don’t freak out. Suspend judgment. Don’t take what has been said personally. Resist the urge to react right awayInstead, take a deep breath, scrollup and read the Op and your comment once again. Maybe you made a mistake somewhere and the person(due to lack of manners) is correcting you in a terrible way. If the comment is ok then let it slide. If there is an error then correct it and move onSometimes the best thing one can say is to say Nothing at all.These are the few things that help me.If you know of any that isn't listedhere please add it let's learn.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by RoyalBlak007: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
♤Too clumsy

♤But still you've got a point

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Well said,working on my temperaments though,sometimes the tantrums displayed here hurts so bad dat u would want to fight back,esp wen d person does not understand the situation from ur own point of view.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by jakandeola(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
bware chumzypinky vizkiz myfantasies frankraj ifakiland twaci obiorathesubtle hateu2 hibiscus76 adewumiopeyemi princeakins laveda ireneony berlynn sinaj onila estharfabian jacksparrow127 optional1 ayamconfidence skarlett myfantasies lanicky bumbae lefulefu flexherbal emperorlee shinarlaura ginaz genea iamairforce1 jessicasseth biafrabushboy diadem10 alondra ikombe kimbra makydebbie cutejude tonyebarcanista bibijay123 smellymouth sarrki amarabae
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by jakandeola(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Well said,working on my temperaments though,sometimes the tantrums displayed here hurts so bad dat u would want to fight back,esp wen d person does not understand the situation from ur own point of view.
dat tru baby wen u matured learn to ignore sometin cos post say tins to make u mad.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by jakandeola(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Too clumsy

♤But still you've got a point
I dont get
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
dat tru baby wen u matured learn to ignore sometin cos post say tins to make u mad.

sure
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by obiorathesubtle: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
sad

You have a point though.... But I can't let a nigga bite my ass without crushing his balls..

That's weakness..
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=jakandeola post=54870185]Sometimes I see people attacking each other on Nland I'd wonder why on earth would some spend good time online firing shots at a person you don't even know?When a negative comment pops up or an attacker fires at you on Nland.There is always an instantaneous urge to fire back but the right thing to do is to hold yourself andnot sink to the attackers level.I can remember the first time I was attacked here. I gave my opinion on a question one lady asked and the first mention I got was "YOU ARE FOOLI wanted to fire back immediately but then I remembered that somepeople are really going through hard times these days. Yea......They come online full of frustration, anger, and disappointment, etc. As all these pile up, they'd need a place to dump them, so I told myself that Iam not and cannot be their dump site. Maybe he would have said more if I had replied.Here Are Few Things You Should Do To Keep Your Cool When Attacked.1: Don't react immediately.Take amoment to gather your thoughts before saying or doing anything, no matter how much the comment may have stung. If you know you have a bad temper, or are prone to angry outburst then close the tab immediately and think about what was said.2: Ask a question rather than making a statement.This is really important. Try and find out why he/she is attacking you Instead offiring back. It could be a result of misconception of your standpoint. Remember not everyone here is an adult.3: Be gentle. No matter what the response is from that person who's going off on you, you must maintain your cool. In the end, if you are kindly and gentle in your response to that person, s/he is the one who will end up looking bad to others. A lady once fired a shot at me. She said"You are an ediot"I told her that I know cause some already told me.No matter what kind of person you're dealing with, the only thing you need to worry about is what kind of person you are. Remember youhave followers that see you as a responsible person.4: Don’t freak out. Suspend judgment. Don’t take what has been said personally. Resist the urge to react right awayInstead, take a deep breath, scrollup and read the Op and your comment once again. Maybe you made a mistake somewhere and the person(due to lack of manners) is correcting you in a terrible way. If the comment is ok then let it slide. If there is an error then correct it and move onSometimes the best thing one can say is to say Nothing at all.These are the few things that help me.If you know of any that isn't listedhere please add it let's learn.[/quote
]
When you are done lamenting face your front or I help u do that
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by jakandeola(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

sure
neva come down to dia level cos in real life some are useless dat cant stand u if u see dem u spit on dem. I ignore dem. God bless u dear
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by jakandeola(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
sad

You have a point though.... But I can't let a nigga bite my ass without crushing his balls..

That's weakness..
is not d best wat de proof u mature pass dem if u act like dem
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
neva come down to dia level cos in real life some are useless dat cant stand u if u see dem u spit on dem. I ignore dem. God bless u dear

yeah u are right, amen ,same here.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by obiorathesubtle: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
is not d best wat de proof u mature pass dem if u act like dem
cheesy

There are different sides to it.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by professorfal: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
you don't keep your cool, you fight! people here mistake humility for vulnerability.

I don't attack people I've never done that but if anyone cross my path, I will rip him/her to shred!

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
At least your English is getting better... undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
u ignore but if u cant ignore then baff the person cold water cheesy
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by jakandeola(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Doxie69 post=54870747][/quote] oga get sence
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
kini itumo gbogbo eleyi bayi undecided
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by jakandeola(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
kini itumo gbogbo eleyi bayi undecided
hahaj omo yooba
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by jakandeola(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
At least your English is getting better... undecided
d day i will tell u word u will cry to sleep
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by Penisman: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
And you expect people to read this nonsense without paragraph?

I'm just asking question ooooo......

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
hahaj omo yooba
its Yoruba undecided
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nice blog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by jakandeola(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
lalasticlala pls put dis in front page
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by jakandeola(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
its Yoruba undecided
it yooba go learn histry
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by wordbank(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Piss off
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by Juliet11111(f): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
be kimbra makydebbie cutejude tonyebarcanista bibijay123 smellymouth sarki
you forgot cocainaddict. The guy is always angry
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by wordbank(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
its Yoruba undecided
It's a lie
It's a lie ooo
It's yoloba
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by cocaineaddict(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Juliet11111:

you forgot cocainaddict. The guy is always angry
and you're always stoopid
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
wordbank:

It's a lie
It's a lie ooo
It's yoloba
ode ni e grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
d day i will tell u word u will cry to sleep
Since you have been typing in signs and symbols, I will await the day. Condemned cretin undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland by Juliet11111(f): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
cocaineaddict:

and you're always stoopid
Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What do you see In This Pics? Many Will Fail This (PHOTO) / If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience / Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.