Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience (4643 Views)

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer / Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Ayodejibabs(m): 2:50am On Nov 05, 2018
If you date them you gonna feel the Pussy taste different. And if you've bleeped older women older than you share your experience
Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by spiritofthedead: 2:54am On Nov 05, 2018
I’ve aoways dreamt of doing that
Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Nukilia: 3:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Sending the dictator back to Daura on my mind...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 05, 2018
Nukilia:
Sending the dictator back to Daura on my mind...
S
Hope you will not take rat poison now

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Nukilia: 3:37am On Nov 05, 2018
Drchristian:

S

I hate seeing military dictators camouflaging as saviour of the masses...

#NigeriansFoughtThemBeforeNow #CoupPlotters #Impostors

8 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Drchristian:

S

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by chris31(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2018
They are very understandable, supportive & loving no regret may even end up marrying one

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Older lady's seems supportive just be or show signs of being productive, she can even go lengths of helping you out....

NB reasons why most ppl stay away or dnt end up with older ppl centers on what the society will say, bleep that thinking its ur life and urs alone so far you are not putting any one in danger

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by BOWOTO(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Older women are supportive, loving and caring.
But they are insecure, probably because they think you'll for a younger girl. They can try to manipulate you if you don't stand your ground.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by SalafRider(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2018
When I was in my ND2 I met this pretty Edo babe who came to serve like play like play things went down smoothly for me. She was nice very caring and 3 years older.

When she wan start her wahala any small mistake from me. She will remind me she's not my mate. She gonna be like "I no be your mate ooo, why u no get respect for your elders. I be your elder sister no de do anyhow with me".

Na so I take slide off small small but we still talk till today and hang out occasionally when she enter town.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2018
Ayodejibabs:
If you date them you gonna feel the Pussy taste different. And if you've bleeped older women older than you share your experience
male olosho alert

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by 1johnjohn(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Once dated this lady with four kids... She almost had a kid for me..wish we did. Sometimes while cooking. She would show what's good. She cooked fire and I gave her fire. I travel to go back her for house folks... Trouble came when she wants going to have a kid for me and I refused. I love her thing...die.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by vincentjk(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
1johnjohn:
Once dated this lady with four kids... She almost had a kid for me..wish we did. Sometimes while cooking. She would show what's good. She cooked fire and I gave her fire. I travel to go back her for house folks... Trouble came when she wants going to have a kid for me and I refused. I love her thing...die.
What is he saying?

17 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by vincentjk(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
Never dated anyone younger than or the same age with me my whole life

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
vincentjk:
Never dated anyone younger than or the same age with me my whole life
bro u enter here,i tink u mostly stay on pet section,i do follow ur diary

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Maybe in future....tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Ayodejibabs(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
male olosho alert
Seriously I'm not

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by mezarddinny: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
BOWOTO:
Older women are supportive, loving and caring.
But they are insecure, probably because they think you'll for a younger girl. They can try to manipulate you if you don't stand your ground.
God bless you, they are very manipulative and desperate, they also cheat more because they are pursuing marriage, they keep all doors open

it depends though, a lady 1 or 2 years older than you is no different from your age mate, they may feel reluctant to respect you though

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by eventsmallchops: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
I'm yet to

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
when u date a woman old enuf to be ur mom u become a sugarboy

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by vincentjk(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
aro1:
bro u enter here,i tink u mostly stay on pet section,i do follow ur diary
Lolz, bro pet section is kinda dry these days o
Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by funkyjms: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Like four ladies now... They are caring with less drama.

Although I set the record straight from start - we can't marry!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by DavidEsq(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
vincentjk:
What is he saying?
Shebi na "f" dey e profile grin. See as devil don set dis one up grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by vincentjk(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
DavidEsq:

Shebi na "f" dey e profile grin. See as devil don set dis one up grin
Lolz, i no wan laff o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
I will not share my experience come and beat me

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by 21Bandit: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Kind of funny,
Am currently on one, 10 years older than me.
Our relationship is secretive, she don't wanna come out open and is fun no money stress no nagging stress, good conversation skills and incredible sex.......

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by stzy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
I like older women coz they are less melodramatic and peaceful to be with

always asking questions like "are you sure you will be fine"

7 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by okwabayi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
fuckerstard:

Agent Smith is a very scary dude.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Uglymugg: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
okwabayi:

Agent Smith is a very scary dude.
I remembered when I watched matrix as a young lad, till now I dont understand why I found him scary. Maybe it's 'cause he's a Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? / Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? / I Need Am A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.