Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours (8601 Views)

How To Fix Nigeria In 72hours / Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by bantudra: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Rule of law is dead under Buhari administration.

Genius J

that corrupt Rule of law since obansanjo..??...
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by loopman: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

[s]abegi tell that to that none entity called jonathan that couldnt defeat boko haram since 2011....

buhari has our support....

buhari is a military man,and??...

we that voted him knew that from the start....boko claiming caliphate and you dont see that as a problem....

be honest...you are just angry with buhari because he is a moslem,not realy because he is a military man...

ojukwu was a military man too....how about that??[/s]...

What the nonsense are you talking about? Jonathan is no longer the President and so I care less about him.
I campaigned and voted for that old man, thinking that after 12 years of attempts, he would have a way forward, but under him, Nigeria economy has taken a deep plunge into abyss and Nigerians are so sharply divided, simply because of the ways he treat issues differently depending on who and where the occurrence take place.
He is not worthy of emulation by any stretch of imagination with his attitude so far as a President.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
raking na water action na blood
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by bantudra: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

What the nonsense are you talking about? Jonathan is no longer the President and so I care less about him.
I campaigned and voted for that old man, thinking that after 12 years of attempts, he would have a way forward, but under him, Nigeria economy has taken a deep plunge into abyss and Nigerians are so sharply divided, simply because of the ways he treat issues differently depending on who and where the occurrence take place.
He is not worthy of emulation by any stretch of imagination with his attitude so far as a President.

but,this is the way forward..cleansing the top..

jonathan should be in jail by now like kanu..but he isnt...why??...

tahh,,you are just angry because he is moslem...if it was osibanjo,you would be singing another story..

i am not islamophobist like you..thats why i can think clear....

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by loopman: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

[s]but,this is the way forward..cleansing the top..

jonathan should be in jail by now like kanu..but he isnt...why??.[/s]..

Rubbish. Leave GEJ ( I'm never his fan and can never), however Buhari has proved to be very unprepared for the task of governance, a postion like that of the President comes with enormous responsibilities, and he has been failing so far.

Please, and stop bringing religion bigotry here, I'm neither a believer of any of the Abrahamic faith.Keep your religion nonsense far from me

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by bantudra: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

Rubbish. Leave GEJ ( I'm never his fan and can never), however Buhari has proved to be very unprepared for the task of governance, a postion like that of the Presidency comes with enormous responsibilities, and he has been failing so far.

stop writing in big bold letters....you are too offensive....nobody will listen to you when you always shout to express your self...

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by loopman: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

stop writing in big bold letters....you are too offensive....nobody will listen to you when you always shout to express your self...

Nonsense, who stop you from doing same?.
I want it to sink to your head. I know your support for the President is nothing short of the fact that he is a Northerner or shares the same religion with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by dadavivo: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari should be in jail, he's a scammer

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by bantudra: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

I want it to sink to your head. I know your support for the President is nothing short of the fact that he is a Northerner or shares the same religion with you.

why should i do same??..

i am a christian...you noise maker...

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by loopman: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

why should i do same??..

Then stop complaining and get the message !

i am a christian...you noise maker..
Your fuccking business!!. Ori e daru!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by bantudra: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

Then stop complaining and get the message !

Your fuccking business!!. Ori e daru!

i may be a christian,but am not that nice...

GO FVCK YOUR SELF!!!!... angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by loopman: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

[s]i may be a christian,but am not that nice...

GO FVCK YOUR SELF!!!!... >[/s]sad angry

Bigoted mind, obviously you think, drink and eat religion. Such a bigoted mind

Go and tell the President to get out of the kitchen if it's getting too hot for him

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Jerryojozy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

that corrupt Rule of law since obansanjo..??...
U don't knw what democracy and separation of powers is all about...With someone like you our democracy is heading for disaster...SMH

Genius J

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by simpleseyi: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
The dictator clueless gworo chewing,kunu drinking daura local chief which Nigeria was mistakely handed over to, he is 2 arrogant and self-centered

Watch your B.P., you may fall down and die suddenly just because of your hatred and anger. Buhari is going to rule for 8 years, if you don't like that, the Lagoon is free, the doctor that jumped into it the other time was not charged a dime.

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by shugarush92(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
This people in the seat of power just dey use us joke like small pikin angry angry angry....cant wait for 2019

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by simpleseyi: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:
Buhari is bad for Nigeria Democracy, he is still a military man at heart.
While people like OBJ have mixed around with civilians after leaving the military, picking more university degrees while mixing with civilians all over the world, people like Buhari, Danjuma have refused to move beyond their military world-view.
A fulani bigot to boot !

This anger and hatred in you wont let you live to see Buhari's second term. You would have died of high blood pressure before then.

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by profhezekiah: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
simpleseyi:

Watch your B.P., you may fall down and die suddenly just because of your hatred and anger. Buhari is going to rule for 8 years, if you don't like that, the Lagoon is free, the doctor that jumped into it the other time was not charged a dime.
I didnt hate him but Buhari is has become a tyrant, he didn't listen to anybody even his wife
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by bantudra: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
I didnt hate him but Buhari is has become a tyrant, he didn't listen to anybody even his wife

his wife is none of your business....

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by loopman: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
simpleseyi:

This anger and hatred in you wont let you live to see Buhari's second term. You would have died of high blood pressure before then.

Iwo ko ni olohun. So you can keep your prophesy to yourself

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Jesusloveyou: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Hmmm, this one strong oo..

But on a second though, Nigeria is a big joke, nothing is gonna happen sha. even if anything happens, we are used to abnormality... so, it will still look as if nothing happened. grin
the executive is too powerful,
The executive can order the police to arrest judges and legislator, but the judges can give order, the police may not enforce it.
The legislators cannot order the police, so how can saraki stop the executive from working, wil they use their thug boys?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Bizibi(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
sasko:
.What is going on at BMC camp

they have suddenly gone mute for more than 24hrs which is unusual

they re choosing threads with gej written boldly on it.......

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Jesusloveyou: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

that is too wrong of you, somebody like me as a pastor love buhari becos i trust him more than any pastor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
The dictator clueless gworo chewing,kunu drinking daura local chief which Nigeria was mistakely handed over to, he is 2 arrogant and self-centered
call him anything,saraki is a criminal and he cannot do anything.

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by loopman: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
that is too wrong of you, somebody like me as a pastor love buhari becos i trust him more than any pastor.

Its a free world
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

Liar,you don't vote for him.

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by profhezekiah: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
I know I av nothing against buhari but he is a tyrant and bigot, all politicians are criminals no doubt
AntiIPOB:
call him anything,saraki is a criminal and he cannot do anything.
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Nusaf: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Saraki, if you stop democracy and military take over government, I hope you know you will cease to be a senator? Dey there dey yarn opata first.

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by weyab: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
akp202:
So when and where did he say he will shut down d government in 72 hours O. P.?
as in was class re u in primary?
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by mejai(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
meeennn! dey should shut down dis country . we r tired.
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Kemperor: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
So beautiful...
So far i love how Bubu has not disappointed me..

His political ideology is cool though...."DEMOCRATIC MILITARY SYSTEM"

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Sector16(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

abegi tell that to that none entity called jonathan that couldnt defeat boko haram since 2011....

buhari has our support....

buhari is a military man,and??...

we that voted him knew that from the start....boko claiming caliphate and you dont see that as a problem....

be honest...you are just angry with buhari because he is a moslem,not realy because he is a military man...

ojukwu was a military man too....how about that??...
a good example of the problem with nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives NIPSS Report On Security / PDP Condemns Buhari’s Private Trip To UK Amid Insecurity / Viral!!! Picture Of The Day! (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.