Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? (2104 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by walestar01(m): 2:15am On Dec 22, 2009
Why most girls get serious after they are fade and not before they get fade away
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by TOPE20001(f): 2:18am On Dec 22, 2009
walestar01:

Why most girls get serious after they are fade and not before they get fade away

well i guess, when u still pretty u think u can get any man u want so u dnt take relationship serious but when the beauty start to fade away u then realise u need to pin down a man fast grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by madlady(f): 2:21am On Dec 22, 2009
walestar01:

Go back to your bed. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 22, 2009
Merciful Heavens, the same redundant topic every day. Gosh. I say mind your own business and let them mind theirs. Fecking hell the world would be a much better place if we all stop poking our noses in other people's business angry angry.
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by walestar01(m): 2:47am On Dec 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Merciful Heavens, the same redundant topic every day. Gosh. I say mind your own business and let them mind theirs. Fecking hell the world would be a much better place if we all stop poking our noses in other people's business angry angry.
ooh my God,How would I mind my business because we are the one that gonna be marrying the faded woman. I have had severals begging cause they are faded but the youngs one put shakara too much
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by chika98: 2:48am On Dec 22, 2009
walestar01:

ooh my God,How would I mind my business because we are the one that gonna be marrying the faded woman. I have had severals begging cause they are faded but the youngs one put shakara too much
What a daft response! Did anybody put knife for your neck to marry a faded woman?
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 22, 2009
What your definition of a faded woman? Do men fade?
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 22, 2009
walestar01:

Please tell me you are older than 10 shocked This reply is probably the most childish response in NL history undecided undecided
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 2:51am On Dec 22, 2009
if i can help the poster articulate what he's trying to say,
" Why do girls get serious after running a high mileage on the automobile",

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by mamagee3(f): 2:54am On Dec 22, 2009
Poster, what do you mean? undecided
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:54am On Dec 22, 2009
At what age do women start getting "faded "
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by walestar01(m): 2:56am On Dec 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

At what age do women start getting "faded "
Depends, some faded quickly, some last longer,some faded at 20 while some last and started fading at 25,some even take it to 30 if they are lepa, its all depends on their skins and body
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:01am On Dec 22, 2009
walestar01:

Depends, some faded quickly, some last longer,some faded at 20 while some last and started fading at 25,some even take it to 30 if they are lepa, its all depends on their skins and body

What exactly do you mean by Faded, I thought you were talking about an age when they are less desirable. 20 and faded ? is that not too young to be faded.
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by TOPE20001(f): 3:03am On Dec 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What exactly do you mean by Faded, I thought you were talking about an age when they are less desirable. 20 and faded ? is that not too young to be faded.

I thot he was talkin abt beauty undecided
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by H2O2: 3:05am On Dec 22, 2009
What you mean by faded cuhz? You mean buzzed or washed up
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:07am On Dec 22, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I thot he was talkin abt beauty undecided

Me I thought he was talking about age, because I know some old women in their 40's that are way hot!!
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by walestar01(m): 3:08am On Dec 22, 2009
faded means when beauty expire and she started looking like the oldies not age
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by H2O2: 3:08am On Dec 22, 2009
lol @ fadeaway.  walestar you been watching too much basketball bruh
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by TOPE20001(f): 3:11am On Dec 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Me I thought he was talking about age, because I know some old women in their 40's that are way hot!!

true that

@poster
Wth are u talkin abt, can u explain properly? undecided
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:11am On Dec 22, 2009
walestar01:

faded means when beauty expire and she started looking like the oldies not age

I see, just to let you know, there are some older women out there that look so much better than the young girls out there.
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by walestar01(m): 3:18am On Dec 22, 2009
fading stuff are stuff loosing the beauty value
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 22, 2009
When do men start to fade? undecided Or is it only women that fade?
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 3:23am On Dec 22, 2009
men dont fade, wink
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by madlady(f): 3:27am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

men dont fade, wink

Who told you that, they just do not look in the mirror. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 3:28am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

Who told you that sha, they just do not look in the mirror. lipsrsealed
who dey look mirror? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by Moyola(f): 3:29am On Dec 22, 2009
Well yu've said d reason, 'kuz "they r faded"
N some guyz are in no way diff. tongue
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by madlady(f): 3:30am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

who dey look mirror? grin grin grin grin

Why the jack rabbit teeth? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by KennyG6(m): 3:31am On Dec 22, 2009
madlady:

Why the jack rabbit teeth sha? tongue tongue tongue
just showing u my teeth aint fade yet wink wink show me urs!!! grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by TheSly: 3:31am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded?
because their market don finish. . . .
Their loans are non-performing. . . .
Hence, They need to be bailed out just like it happened in Wall Street.
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by madlady(f): 3:34am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

just showing u my teeth aint fade yet wink wink show me urs!!! grin

dat one funny, you mean like in the the slavery days. See mine, pearly white grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:34am On Dec 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

When do men start to fade? undecided Or is it only women that fade?

Men don't fade, the only become more mature and handsome cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? by Moyola(f): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2009
Yeah ryt!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men / ..... .. . / 6 Signs That She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.