Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (828 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by JosWatchDog(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
17-year-old Sec school student hangs himself after his girlfriend dumped him for someone more handsome

A 17year old Ugandan High school student took his own life after he was dumped by his girlfriend.

According to a Facebook User, Jersey Sarprise, who shared the photos, the young man hanged himself to a tree after reportedly receiving a letter from his estranged bae, telling him she has found a new handsome boyfriend.

“From Today And Onwards Please Never Come To Me Again Because I Have Found A New Handsome Boyfriend Than You.”[i][/i] the letter reads

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/03/17-year-old-sec-school-student-hangs.html

Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by JosWatchDog(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by sirusX(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
They need to flog that dead body with better koboko

What nonsense!! angry

Shey na wetin your mama and papa send you go do for school?

Shey dem complain wen dem born you say you ugly?

Na young girl send you ontop one way errand go grave...cz na she bring you come this earth shey

3 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ordinary girlfriend

you for come make i Carry you do blood money......

nonsense...... No need typing RIP , because na HELL ,you dey go
Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by alist(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
So sad
Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by BiafranBushBoy: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Girls again!!!

Nonsense!!!!
Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by SUPOL(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kill her instead
Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Smellymouth: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Devil don roof this guy mansion for hell fire..

Because of woman? Nor be even because of say you lose money?

Ori e buru ni..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by youngberry001(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
d way he died self dey make me laugh grin

make em no worry satan get many mansion`s for hell am sure he will get one,,,,,,nonsense morafvcker!!
Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Alexk2(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
So your family and friends mean nothing to you anymore that you now decide to end your life becuase of a girl/challenges?.....again, i say those who are suicidal need to work on that underlaying evil called selfishness and self-centerdness. I call that evil becuase it's indeed evil not to care about how your actions will negatively affect your loved once.
Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Lastpharoah33: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
*Rushes to nurse *(not minding about his wife anymore) what did she gave to?. .. Talk to me
Nurse: it's a boy
Pop: A boy, my boy.. .. Ohhhh my doctor has arrived, embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by StarBukola(f): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
sirusX:
They need to flog that dead body with better koboko

What nonsense!! angry

Shey na wetin your mama and papa send you go do for school?

Shey dem complain wen dem born you say you ugly?

Na young girl send you ontop one way errand go grave...cz na she bring you come this earth shey
lolzz ,u got me rotfl!!!!

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Boydehot: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Story for the gods.
Re: 17-year-old Sec. School Student Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Jodha(f): 1:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Ewooooo... Chai..

One way ticket to hell...

(1) (Reply)

What!! See The Couple Caught Enjoying Themselves In A Moving Bus, See Photos / 4 Things That You Must Not Done To Your Vagina / Man Files For Divorce 2 Hours After Wedding. See Reason!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.