Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman (3870 Views)

ECOWAS Leaders Recommend Banning Hijab To Stop Terror Attacks / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by mrofficial(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
yaf1423:

My point has been completely understood out of the context in which it is expressed. The good work mr president is doing does not preclude among other things the ills still plaguing this country. In his own right he has been dexteriously up to the task but only dat the sickness has really hampered quite a lot of things deserving achievement. Never in this country has someone used the kind of technique in solving niger delta arms struggle. We know dat certain lapses still exist and such can't be unplugged overnight. The idea that he has not done anyting should be jettisoned even obj did what he could only dat complacency was his problem.

FOR YARADUA HE IS TRYING HIS BEST and i see no reason why he should resign now since he is recuperating.

Then he should die there. He's ill for christ sake! why are you thinking like a dumbo?

As i see, he should resign so he may have good time to take care of himself. Was he appointed there so he could go to Saudi Arabia every 2 months for his health? He's too sluggish, no action, not performing. Nada! A sleeping driver. ahn ahn. think well, abegi. If only Nigeria was in order, he wouldn't have become the president of Nigeria. Besides, this is not the time to have ill person as president in Nigeria. Get this to your head!
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by sonyvaio(f): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
Obasanjo knew Yar'adua (the snail) was too sick to rule.
He wanted to give the presidency to the south south on a platter of wood.
Baba Iyabo is smarter than most nigerians (hausas) think grin grin grin grin
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by chuqudy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2009
Yar Adua should resign completely from power if he wants to save his life. He needs rest.
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by joshO: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
Please those asking for Yar to resign to mind themselves oo! The man wants to die in office and maybe get a state burial etc. May his wish be granted sooner than he expects.
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by Cleanman(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2009
lets strt voting 4 d new presido, yaradua is out!
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by sayso: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
am asking ,what is the state of health of our dear President?
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by Wrex(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
sayso:

DEAD grin grin
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by desktop: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
Resign ke?
Yaradua must not resign o, you know Nigeria is his fathers birthright?
Eh hen so ruling it has to be more important than even his own life even Tura and the kids join him on the sick bed in saudi he must not resign!
Then after the inevitable which has been demanding for his wasted soul eventually happens(that is if e never even happen sef)we will then know whatsup.
See Ecowas don wise up!
Naija still dey sleep maybe when 6000MW comes on we sef go see road! grin
make he guy do quick cross road make we hear word abeg!
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by ChapelleS: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
That man might be in a royal mortuary right now.They will tell us after hatching their evil plan. If not how many people in 150million citizens of Nigeria can tell you whether Yar'Adua is alive or dead?
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by slimes(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2009
sayso:

I think he is indisposed.
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by oge4real(f): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
Way to go Ecowas.
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by mamagee3(f): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
I hope that doesn't happen. tongue
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by agabaI23(m): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
Have they replaced him yet?
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
For Ecowas to have taken this long to come to this kinda concussion, they are just as useless as i thought.
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by oshoki: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
dont u expect ecowas to wait 4 him first before they conclude?u think they are animals like u that take decisions anyhow,
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by Agbotoba(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
Fhemmmy:

For Ecowas to have taken this long to come to this kinda concussion, they are just as useless as i thought.
You lack knowledge of public admin and international relations. Is it a crime for sb to b indisposed? Put urself in Yar's shoes. Idiot.

agabaI23:

Have they replaced him yet?
Are u qualified to replace him? Check your unsellable credentials.
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by koolchicco: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2009
Long overdue!
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by OvieE: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
Though I do not wish anybody death, the earlier he dies the better. Nigerians are living in a blind country just like all airplanes are flying blind when they enter Nigeria air space.
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by stalliontp(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2009
dang! ECOWAS beats Nigeria to it, pls can someone tell the retards in power to replace this half dead president, hungry for power to the point of death, putting the fate and aspirations of 140 million people in comatose because of greed for power.
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by alrightna: 12:46am On Dec 23, 2009
By the grace of God our President shall return hale and hearty to continue the good work he has been doing and there will be shame to the fifth columnists.

I see, What if your president is dead?
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by chidichris(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2009
where is that one who imposed yar adua on us? what is he saying in view of all these horrible situations? who knows what or who is planing to impose on us again.
nigerians must understand that all these noise making here is not shaking obasanjo and pdp as their problem at the moment is anambra state.
they are working over sleepless nights to impose soludo on anambra ppl so wether yar adu is sick or dead, pdp and obasanjo are not worried.
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by aywills(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2009
I beg lif mr yarn alone oooo!!!!!
he is simply expressing his views under the guise of fundamental human right.
he could express freely and willingly according to the constitution.
But becareful mr yarn. no invoke our wicked spirit.
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by otokx(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2009
Are they trying to show us the way?
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by opuro(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2009
alrightna:

By the grace of God our President shall return hale and hearty to continue the good work he has been doing and there will be shame to the fifth columnists.

I see, What if your president is dead?

or e no fit come continue the good work u say he is doing?
for God sake why are people so daft?
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by yaf1423: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ bidemi12: Mr Yaf, I no wan comment but you are forcing my hands. Be warned!!! If you have nothing better to do then shut the hell up.

Is this ur own take on all issues raised? Learn to refrain from emotional submissions! Or u want to be a hounding dog?
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by ayobase(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
Didnt have the time to read the story,
but what have they been waiting for?
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
Agbotoba:

You lack knowledge of public admin and international relations. Is it a crime for sb to b indisposed? Put urself in Yar's shoes. slowpoke.
Are u qualified to replace him? Check your unsellable credentials.

I dont dialog with people that only result into insult cos they are not winning a dialog. . . . .we will continue when you grow up a little.
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by Chefo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2009
My dear people of nairaland please we have to send this to Aondoaka so that he can quote more laws to this "ECOWAS LEADERS TO REPLACE YARADUA AS CHAIRMAN" I think now he can chairman ECOWAS on his sick bed. Mfana-iba
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by jimmysho(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2009
the man has completed his tenure. it is just a year which implies it terminated effectively on 19-12-09. a new election has been slated for 18-01-10. we should not make issue out of this. though he can seek reelection which i doubt. all i want personally is for him to go back to katsina and allow naija to be
Re: Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman by haronky7: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2009
What an effrontery! When we never replace the man as President. What an insult to the Giant of Africa! Tell them we will sue all of the before the international court if they proceed with that grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sins Committed By Prof Osinbajo / Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today / Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.