Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website (8348 Views)

ABU Alumni Dominate Buhari’s Cabinet / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by madridguy(m): 4:54am On Mar 24, 2017
@ OP, senu de aiki for job well done. Now it is very obvious ABU are trying to see how they could smuggle Dino's name on their website. Am sure they won't dare attempt anything that will put the name of the institution in mess.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Sanchez01: 5:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Good grief! cheesy

I didn't doubt SR one bit. They won't take on you if they haven't gathered their evidences just yet. Dino perhaps never returned to the school to take his failed courses, which automatically means he didn't graduate with his colleagues.

Whoever assisted him with this in the school is in trouble. I guess it explains why the school has not come out as promised.

Dino is gone grin

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by MaziOmenuko: 5:22am On Mar 24, 2017
So you people kept night vigil on top Dino matter cheesy.

Kudos poster, please save all the screen shots b4 someone alters anything like the apostle's case. I am sure sahara reporters has all these evidences already but are releasing it in batches. When those guys mean you ehn, your own don be.

Now I understand why many legislators sleep during sessions. Den no wan talk make dem no go step on toes and their baggages released to the public.

16 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Nusaf: 5:25am On Mar 24, 2017
madridguy:
@ OP, senu de aiki for job well done. Now it is very obvious ABU are trying to see how they could smuggle Dino's name on their website. Am sure they won't dare attempt anything that will put the name of the institution in mess.

Exactly my point.

Note how his profile in the senate was quickly adjusted.

I suspect the mgt wants to adjust all documents to align with whichever official statement they will end up issuing, otherwise, why is it taking them ages to make their official statement when even foreign institutions have made theirs?

If his name wasn't in that list, they dare not alter it, cos the site is already in public domain.

Dino Don buy better market. He likes N5B, ole.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by madridguy(m): 5:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Let’s all keep our fingers crossed till ABU will be through with their paparazi grin

Nusaf:

Exactly my point.

Note how his profile in the senate was quickly adjusted.

I suspect the mgt want to adjust all documents to align with whichever official statement they will end up issuing, otherwise, why is it taking them ages to make their official statement when even foreign institutions have made theirs?

If his name wasn't in that list, they dare not alter it, cos the site is already in public domain.

Dino Don buy better market. He likes N5B, ole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by jumpandpas(m): 5:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Yeye people, their president don't have even ordinary school cert. and they are here masturbating.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by jumpandpas(m): 5:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:
I'm beginning to suspect the management of ABU of complicity. Why is it taking them ages to get this information?

It is either they are thinking of the safest way of twisting facts or some palms need to be greased.

When we shouted and demand for Buhari's school cert., you lots insulted us, called us Igbos but today all of you are clamouring for Dino's own. God will disgrace all of you one by one. You said that Igbos supports crime but supporting PMB not to show us his school cert isn't a crime. We are watching you lots and your sincerity. If you say Dino should show his, Pmb should also show his, this is where the case is heading to just watch and see.
Cc, NgeneUkwenu omenkalives Madridguy passingshot Hungerbad Sarrki Ipobexposed

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Nusaf: 5:50am On Mar 24, 2017
[s][/s]
jumpandpas:

When we shouted and demand for Buhari's school cert., you lots insulted us, called us Igbos but today all of you are clamouring for Dino's own. God will disgrace all of you one by one. You said that Igbos supports crime but supporting PMB not to show us his school cert isn't a crime. We are watching you lots and your sincerity. If you say Dino should show his, Pmb should also show his, this is where the case is heading to just watch and see.
Cc, NgeneUkwenu omenkalives Madridguy passingshot Hungerbad Sarrki Ipobexposed
[/s]

Very stale. How many times do you want an official statement on this crap?

I know some people have been permanently programmed to always sing "Buhari show us your certificate".

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-university-clears-buhari-alleged-forged-wasc-result/

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by jumpandpas(m): 5:51am On Mar 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Nusaf: 5:56am On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

Show us his result, is it too hard to do?.

Show us where it is stated in the constitution that losing of certificate is a crime.

I know some people have been permanently programmed to always sing "Buhari show us your certificate".

Now, is anyone asking Dino to show his certificate? - NO.

What are people asking for? ABU's official statement regarding Dino's graduation.

Cambridge has issued its official statement, let ABU do same, shikena.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Nusaf: 5:59am On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

Show us his result, is it too hard to do?.
Wey his school cert?, stop disgracing yourself.

Wey his school cert, you see your life?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by jumpandpas(m): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:

Show us where it is stated in the constitution that losing of certificate is a crime.

What are people asking for? ABU's official statement regarding Dino's graduation.

Cambridge has issued its official statement, let ABU do same, shakena.

If you lose your certificate, you can swear affidavit not hiring 30 SANds to defend you in court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Eazybay(m): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Is Dino also persecuted because he stepped on toes? This govt is struggling even 4 simple things (passport, nysc, jamb), still they have time to pay protesters. Was shocked to hear Ndume say he read d accusations of Saraki and Dino online and they should be investigated. There is a modus operandi for issues like that.. OK I hope Ndume would read about the sponsored anti AI protest and investigate soon. We are yet to come out of d woods.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by jumpandpas(m): 6:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:

Wey his school cert, you see your life?
Didn't you understand what I said or you want to display your st*p*d***.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Nusaf: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

If you lose your certificate, you can swear affidavit not hiring 30 SANds to defend you in court.

And you were told he didn't swear an affidavit, right?

30 SANs? Stop lying.

Some SANs were actually hired to defend the Technicalities. Do you know what that means?

MuhammAdu Buhari and MuhammEd Buhari is what took the case to court.

And pls, tell me is it bricklayers or tailors that should defend that in the court? Gerrout.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Nusaf: 6:07am On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

Didn't you understand what I said or you want to display your st*p*d***.

Well, it shouldn't be limited to mere understanding, it should be correct, especially coming from someone throwing saliva all over the places about an academic certificate up and down.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by princemillla(m): 6:07am On Mar 24, 2017
ABU will compromise issues. That am very sure of. Any investigative journalists should keep in touch with Abu website incase there is over nite entry into the alumni list. Op had done a good job

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by kcmichael: 6:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by cktheluckyman: 6:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:

Cambridge has issued its official statement, let ABU do same, shikena.
.Cambridge issued gini? Bros you sabi lie shaaa

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by jumpandpas(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:

Well, it shouldn't be limited to mere understanding, it should be correct, especially coming from someone throwing saliva all over the places about an academic certificate up and down.

Even if I speak my native language here, it is not a crime, even in the law court you will be asked to use any language you are comfortable with and if you are not happy for this, GOAN DIE.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Nusaf: 6:21am On Mar 24, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Nusaf: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

Even if I speak my native language here, it is not a crime, even in the law court you will be asked to use any language you are comfortable with and if you are not happy for this, GOAN DIE.

He who goes to equity must do so with clean hands. Allow the educated ones who know the nitty-gritty of academic certification to talk. It's not a matter to be discussed by illiterates.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by jumpandpas(m): 6:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:

And you were told he didn't swear an affidavit, right?

30 SANs? Stop lying.

Some SANs were actually hired to defend the Technicalities. Do you know what that means?

MuhammAdu Buhari and MuhammEd Buhari is what took the case to court.

And pls, tell me is it bricklayers or tailors that should defend that in the court? Gerrout.

I even forgot the EGUNJE he gave the presiding judge to favour him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by jumpandpas(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:

He who goes to equity must do so with clean hands. Allow the educated ones who know the nitty-gritty of academic certification talk. It's not a matter to be discussed by illiterates.

Na so, see you and your grammar. I am not a hypocrite. Wey buhari certificate jorrrrrrrrrrrr!.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Nusaf: 6:28am On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

I even forgot the EGUNJE he gave the presiding judge to favour him.

That is what you have been reduced to? Hehehe, why should I be surprised at what human beings believe these days?

If human beings can believe one Ogbonna who stated that the present occupant of Aso Rock is not Bubu but a different person on whom plastic surgery was carried out, why shouldn't they believe that a sitting president will offer bribe of 500k on an issue threatening his appointment as the president?

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Nusaf: 6:30am On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

Na so, see you and your grammar. I am not a hypocrite. Wey buhari certificate jorrrrrrrrrrrr!.

After all said and done, the programmed mode is activated; "Buhari show us your certificate". grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Elnino4ladies: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2017
ABU should say something already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by policy12: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm see gobe...another chapter don open o
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by chakula: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Op remember the dude in question had sued SH demanding 5b, so you as an individual will not be able to pay the said amount. Kindly withdraw your allegation before .......

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by bakila: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:
I'm beginning to suspect the management of ABU of complicity. Why is it taking them ages to get this information?

It is either they are thinking of the safest way of twisting facts or some palms need to be greased.
They are thinking of their budget at NASS. It seems Dino is Assistant Senate President, with Saraki as SP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Anasko(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:

After all said and done, the programmed mode is activated; "Buhari show us your certificate". grin grin grin
Forget about thus Illitirate Flatty!!! He has nothing tangible to say except what he was programmed to said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by bakila: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2017
chakula:
Op remember the dude in question had sued SH demanding 5b, so you as an individual will not be able to pay the said amount. Kindly withdraw your allegation before .......
There is something called privileged communication. Fair comment is a total defence to libel, Dino is a Senator and we have the right to ensure he is not Sinactor.
Adanny01 fire on, nothing do you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Nullifies LASTMA Powers To Impose Fine On Offenders / Special Adviser To Enugu Governor Dies Of Food Poisoning / Nigeria To Stop Fuel Importation By 2019 – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.