Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

10 Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men (707 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by 4ortunex(m): 2:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Yes, we lie too. The men are not guilty of this alone.

1. Lend me some money. I promise to pay back.
What you don't know is that a woman you're intimate with, will never repay a loan. Hasn't she been taking care of your "NEEDS"diligently? Hasn't she been giving you full VIP access to her heaven for free? Hasn't she withstood your morning breath for months? You're ungrateful! angry

2. I'm stranded. Please, send me little cash.
Well, this might be a genuine call for help. Other times however, they are probably just fine and looking for easy cash. That Michael Kors handbag won't buy itself.

Read more here
https://www.google.com.ng/.amp/s/www.naij.com/.amp/522588-15-best-lies-women-tell-men-know.html
Re: 10 Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by youngest85(m): 3:07am On Mar 24, 2017
La click la bend is allowed
Re: 10 Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by 4ortunex(m): 3:08am On Mar 24, 2017
youngest85:
La click la bend is allowed

Yap
Re: 10 Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by chukwuibuipob: 4:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Go and learn from ur game master tosyne2much and stop struggling with 10 dumb way of reasoning
Re: 10 Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by REIIGN(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2017
"I am pregnant"... gringrin

That one always works! cool
Re: 10 Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2017
They brotherzone you...

Weak guys fall for this stunt tho

(1) (Reply)

7 Reason Why It Is Importance To Have Sex Everday / Nigerian Man Dies During Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Flirts Openly With Rosaline Meurer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.