Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man (588 Views)

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man by emefav: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2017
A jilted lady, @ayeesha_oc, has called out her friend, @Fareeluv, who she trusted so much for stealing and also marrying her man, Junaidu Usman Abubakar tomorrow. According to ayeesha, she made all her marriage preparation with her friend, who allegedly stole her man.

The sad lady also turned to Allah, begging him to fight her battle, as she knows that what is coming is better than what is gone.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/heartbroken-lady-asks-allah-to-revenge.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man by nkem1992: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2017
victim of betrayal. May Allah strengthen u
Re: Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2017
God will surely fight for you.....this is one of the reasons why I don't keep friends...sad
Re: Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man by Silas0(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Betrayal is worst than death.You can easily conceive death but you can't conceive betrayal. Take heart lady!
Re: Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man by Behira(f): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2017
But of all the guys her frnd saw she decided to settle dwn wit a supposed man of her frnd, is it dat she had an eye for the man frm the start undecided
Re: Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man by coolsegun2002: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Shey the guy na politician?

Bone joor.... the guy no fine jare...
Re: Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man by Dyt(f): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Men
Hianus
Re: Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:32am On Mar 24, 2017
So those Ajiyas too dey cheat themselves dey betray themselves
Re: Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2017
He's not even cute. Kinda reminds me of Whoopie Goldberg. She'll replace this dud for a stud very soon.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2017
But wait how man go leave who him love marry her friend

...hmmmm

Ayam not understanding

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny, Watch As Mr Ibu Peeps At A Hot Dressing Naked Woman / What Dyu Guys Think / Angry Mob Kills Man For Stabbing Woman To Death (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.