Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (55054 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2017
So bad! Sorry for your loss!
There are no coincidents in life. Its for your good! Trust me!
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Elnino4ladies: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Unfortunately Allah can't help her out
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by k199192: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!
woman what is it?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Pearly255(f): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Sorry to say i thought she lost him to death, we women sef we make unnecessary things necessary. Worryless he was never yours gal. Better one on the way. Ugly guy Mtcheeew.

Keep praying!
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Lincolnn2: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2017
cephaswizzy:
it is well sister... meanwhile

So someone stole a white goat in my street and dyed it black and the owner came claiming she knows the smile of her goat....What's this world turning into!?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by smartty68(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2017
samijay8:
[s]what's this one saying. please can you summarize. You're stammering in even a typed sentence[/s]
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Lincolnn2: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2017
No be today we know say women are their own worse enemy!
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2017
take heart sister..Allah will give u a more handsome fiancee than this ur former one with six packs and a bigger car.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by thorpido(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!
Queenakande:
what is meant for you will never go. take heart and move on with life. Men chai I hail una
You didn't read that she lost her fiance to her close friend,a female?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by IMASTEX: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2017
this is what happens when you seek too much advises in matters that concerns the heart. Sorry though!

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Btruth: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Aiye akamara! That man is a slut. embarassed
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by oloyin56: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2017
you worse enemy could be your best friend
you never can tell wen the world go end
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by dayus12(f): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Firstcitizen:
This the problem with most ladies. Toast them and they will start seeking opinions of their friends who may have interest and then assist to turn you down b4 jumping in.

I no pity her

You really don't have to comment.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by crunchyg: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!
Wetin men do you, have you tried to know why the man didn't want to marry her?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2017
botad:
It can be painful really but have you asked yourself what you are not doing right?

Also note: If you don't tell your friends EVERYTHING, your enemies will not know ANYTHING about you!

The friend in question will enter through her weakness she has FOOLISHLY and FAITHFULLY explained to her!

And to the bros, you should have gotten for someone else, not her best friend.

One thing I love about Karma, it doesn't travel far, it might be on vacation, but will surely come back.

forget matter
the guy looks like a playa
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by jumpandpas(m): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2017
FuckBuhari:
Maybe shes got a better Asz. And her p*ssy's tight. She might also be giving him Ana*l. Just my thoughts.

I only pity the man for getting married to a deceiver.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Btruth:
Aiye akamara! That man is a slut. embarassed
a fukboy grin

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by crunchyg: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Aderola15:
Hmmmmmmmmnnn angry angry

Womennnnn lipsrsealed
You don see the kind thing wey una dey do una sef
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by triplemmm3(f): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Take heart dear, it is well with you. God will surely fight for you
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Seanjay(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!

did you just said men? what about the woman that agreed to the man"s proposal to snatch her friend fiance?
why do you ladies always blame men for everything ? didnt the friend have NO in her diary ?

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by crunchyg: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2017
suzan404:
God will surely fight for you.....some friends sha
That's why you should be careful about the kind of friend you bring into your personal life
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Idydarling:
men!
What is that supposed to mean? A lot of women of nowadays are very foolish. They confide in friends instead of their husbands. The end result is always bad. The friend they confided in will now go and confide in their husband. Don't blame the man when your wise friend who knows you're very foolish goes to confide in the man. Of course every man wants a confidant. At the end he decides to marry the one who confided in him. Don't blame men, blame the foolish women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by crunchyg: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
Always keep a distance b/w frnds and dose tins u value most in life, some frnds ar kill joy
You said it all, I thought beautiful girls like you don't always think intelligently but you are an exception

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by crunchyg: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2017
mamatayour:
It is well
Are you sure?
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Moral of the story...As a woman when you have a close frnd and you both always walk together. There is a tendency that when a guy approaches you just maybe he is trying to use you to get to your friend. Along the line you started dating the guy, why his eyes are still set on your friend. It has happen to me

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Female Friendship is one of the greatest mystery to me,

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Caseless: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2017
This is why some women kill. How can your best friend do this to you? Well, if you hear the story from the other side , you might blame the victim in all of this . Sometimes, all this our girls in the north form too much , thereby creating creating opening for their friends to play simple and lure their fiance away from them.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by StarBukola(f): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2017
smartty68:
So even afonjas women don the table their matter before God on Instagram shocked
how e no go weak u? U better grow up with this ur childish post

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2017
smartty68:
So even afonjas women don the table their matter before God on Instagram shocked
she's Hausa naw. Igbo

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by bigiyaro(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2017
poison them both
Re: Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) by vRendoh(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2017
lipsrsealed
Sad one sweetheart....You said it...What is coming is better than what is gone.....
Be strong, remember God ll give to you what is trully yours, that man does not deserve you, I pray the Almighty lord grant you what is trully yours soonest in Jesus Christ name,, amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.