Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (35322 Views)

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / No Retreat, No Surrender - Dino Melaye Says, As He Shares ‘Detention’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by lordsharks(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Naija politricks
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by botad(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Members of the underground! Dem know themselves.....

1 Like

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Androidvillaz: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Hagahaha
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by tuscani: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You forgot about the "Nama" 15 million Nigerians gave president ticket??
Upper Cut, well-done, at least Dino Melaye get O level

1 Like

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by 0b10010011: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Why do ipob miscreants adopt anybody accused of corruption irrespective of his/her geographical locations?

It amazes me! It's either they re born that way to hate and support evil , or there starchy diet alters there reasoning and makes them to support illicit actions.
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by fumez82: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2017
LordIsaac:
Oni Kuje of Kuje...can't stop laughing o!

1 Like

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by potent5(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Why do ipob miscreants adopt anybody accused of corruption irrespective of his/her geographical locations?
Just the same way aabokiis and Co adopt anybody accused of terrorism and genocide irrespective of the number of people he's murdered.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by chris31(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
You got it wrong....if truly Mr president want to fight corruption it should not be selective check all our politicians all of them are the same not when someone wants to say the truth u pushes EFCC to him.....who can we develope if we continue witch hunt?

1 Like

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2017
IPod/Ipob youths have this penchant of adopting anyone at variance with the federal government or anyone accused of corruption.
They see themselves as being marginalized but they failed to ask what has their leaders done for them.
This to me is the height of confusion. The corruption fight they said is selective but only a fool will still agree with that position.The GEJ they called their hero has moved on from his misadventure in government.
For Dino Melaye and his co revellers time will tell.

1 Like

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Misterdhee1(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You forgot about the "Nama" 15 million Nigerians gave president ticket??
It's presidential not president. RIP English.
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Flameneo(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2017
A

2 Likes

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by fegben(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2017
This is becoming interesting day by day
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by usmolad(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2017
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
He has his food prepared for him.
His meals are provided at no cost to him.
He visits the doctor once a year for his checkup and again during the year, if any medical needs arise.
For this, he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.
If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living.
He only barks when his space is threatened.
I was just thinking about all these, and suddenly it hits me like a ton of bricks ~

MY DOG IS A "DISTINGUISHED" SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by tonio2wo: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

And that NAMA is making sure Your celebrated Field Marshal, Spends His Productive Years Serving Nigeria Fr om the Zoo Cage.....

The thread is abt dino but because u folks cant bring him down u shift ur frustration to Igbos. grin

Ndo? inugo?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by praizanthony(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2017
thia=s is just a tip of an iceberg... more to come
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by DollarAngel(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

And that NAMA is making sure Your celebrated Field Marshal, Spends His Productive Years Serving Nigeria Fr om the Zoo Cage.....

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by 989900: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Patiently waiting for when Saraki and Dino will fight dirty. Fucking politicians.
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by jarrot(m): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2017
NextGovernor:
I am tired of typing.. I'm so glad you can leave voice messages as comments now on nairaland!!!

▶ ●──────── 00:21

why do you keep forgetting the pause button ?
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Its obvious the guy is guilty. The look on his face depicts, OMG, I've just been found. By displaying Saraki, shaking and looking him to the face implies his soliciting his support and his supporters to come to his defense like they did to back Saraki up. Furthermore, in cordial pics with others like Ekweremadu implies, he has technically and internally decamped to save himself from drowning. Clever play Melaye, but its obvious if from 10 kilometers South.

Nice work Sowore, i knew i needed to be patient to evaluate the facts and come to an objective rationalization. You've won this one.
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2017
maoolakanm:
IPod/Ipob youths have this penchant of adopting anyone at variance with the federal government or anyone accused of corruption.
They see themselves as being marginalized but they failed to ask what has their leaders done for them.
This to me is the height of confusion. The corruption fight they said is selective but only a fool will still agree with that position.The GEJ they called their hero has moved on from his misadventure in government.
For Dino Melaye and his co revellers time will tell.

Wat a hopeless user and dullard comment. Tell me if its 50 naira per post and i'll tipple d figure. Dimwit

1 Like

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by kenoz(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Sammy07: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2017
coolhmm passing by
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by rasputinn(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You forgot about the "Nama" 15 million Nigerians gave presidential ticket??

The anu mpama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
BMC, F$ck U.
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Birds of the same feather . . ..
Like minds attract while unlike minds repulse.
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2017
A misfit duo
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
It is to spite Buhari/APC. Simple.
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by ssfather1819(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2017
This is what you will see when you give a goat Senatorial ticket
APC is disappointment to Us northerner.
SARAKI disappointment to NIGERIA,
DINO in CAPITAL D-I-N-O is disappointment to HUMANITY and DEMOCRACY.
DINO why you summit fake. shocked

CUSTOM BOSS is bless to NIGERIA.
MAGU is CALAMITY TO POLITICIAN.

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by maasoap(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2017
tuscani:
Upper Cut, well-done, at least Dino Melaye get O level
How are we sure of this?
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Sunmolar(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2017
With weight of these allegations ofcourse there must be shaking. ;DWith weight of these allegations ofcourse there must be shaking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Finger Politicians As Sponsors After Setting Ablaze INEC Buses. Photos / Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. / Drama As Wike Storms PDP BoT Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.