Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (35319 Views)

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / No Retreat, No Surrender - Dino Melaye Says, As He Shares ‘Detention’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Movingcoil:
That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.
Don't be like those people who keep making excuses and pointing fingers. We must learn how to change our perspective and adapt to different situations. The key to success is persistence, not convenience.
If you think you can't do it now, remember you have to sit and watch someone do it.
Actions that lead to success today may contribute to failure tomorrow. Circumstances changes, so wait not for tomorrow, do it today.
Good morning and do have a great day.
u have spoken well a word is enough for the wise
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by oyiza75(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2017
dino smart meleye stop foolin us ,so u ised all ur gramma to cover up I AM WATCHIN WIT ALL MY SENSES ,,I AM NUTRAL
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Codes151(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2017
EastGold:
This is what you will see when you give a goat Senatorial ticket
lol... make I give u him house address?? Lol
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Fx55(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Why do ipob miscreants adopt anybody accused of corruption irrespective of his/her geographical locations?
It seems your own brief from the BMC office is to focus on 'IPOB miscreants'. Don't you have anything better to do with your time?
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by trueking: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Movingcoil:
That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.
Don't be like those people who keep making excuses and pointing fingers. We must learn how to change our perspective and adapt to different situations. The key to success is persistence, not convenience.
If you think you can't do it now, remember you have to sit and watch someone do it.
Actions that lead to success today may contribute to failure tomorrow. Circumstances changes, so wait not for tomorrow, do it today.
Good morning and do have a great day.
God bless you for this.
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Codes151(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Misterdhee1:

It's presidential not president. RIP English.
na your village get English language abi!!? Itk

1 Like

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Codes151(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2017
usmolad:
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
He has his food prepared for him.
His meals are provided at no cost to him.
He visits the doctor once a year for his checkup and again during the year, if any medical needs arise.
For this, he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.
If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living.
He only barks when his space is threatened.
I was just thinking about all these, and suddenly it hits me like a ton of bricks ~

MY DOG IS A "DISTINGUISHED" SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

If u were actually smart u will use the plural tense cuz all the senators have the same or similar salaries n bonuses!!!
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Misterdhee1(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Codes151:
na your village get English language abi!!? Itk
Ode
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Codes151(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2017
ssfather1819:
This is what you will see when you give a goat Senatorial ticket
APC is disappointment to Us northerner.
SARAKI disappointment to NIGERIA,
DINO in CAPITAL D-I-N-O is disappointment to HUMANITY and DEMOCRACY.
DINO why you summit fake. shocked

CUSTOM BOSS is bless to NIGERIA.
MAGU is CALAMITY TO POLITICIAN.

u have a point but your cofused And trying to shade the truth! The agenda of apc is carried out by the flag bearer in person.... also! Try to be open minded and not biased!! This analysis is D-
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Codes151(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Ode
lol.... obviously your that mannaerless goat they talking about... ps. Thanks for calling me ode grin grin grin
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by guychidile: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2017
strong and fearless man ,Dino...,I salute you. you really fit Nigerian politicians..!
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by GenBloodykiIler: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

And that NAMA is making sure Your celebrated Field Marshal, Spends His Productive Years Serving Nigeria Fr om the Zoo Cage.....
e pain am tongue
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Shakur86(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2017
no shaking my pady in crime
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by stieyven(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You forgot about the "Nama" 15 million Nigerians gave presidential ticket??
he who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by omowolewa: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Me attack Dino?! Abeg, go sleep jor.

If i were to attack him I won't be in the class of dogs like you said, but Octopus-dragons with all my filaments having separate and detachable lives. But what will I gain from doing that, boy undecided ?

Flameneo:

where are all the ATTACK DOG of BMC. oya look for another scandal again
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by azzima(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

And that NAMA is making sure Your celebrated Field Marshal, Spends His Productive Years Serving Nigeria Fr om the Zoo Cage.....
This is sooooo CLASSIC a response.......I couldn't get over it. Best response of the decade.
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Sector16(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Why do ipob miscreants adopt anybody accused of corruption irrespective of his/her geographical locations?
dude do you know the meaning of your name..... I suppose you don't l, hence your anti Igbo rant in here
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Sector16(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

when last this run a diagnosis on your brains? I guess you need them formatted
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Veducci: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Nama all the same...
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Kazrem(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shameless. Ordinary pass. Graduated after numerous carry over.

Oya, his supporters come and cut my head. Awon ode
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You forgot about the "Nama" 15 million Nigerians gave presidential ticket??

You mean 253 Nairalanders believe "Nama" is ruling them shocked
Reminds me of the stone saga...https://www.nairaland.com/3232828/win-again-presidential-election-holds#47643336

Evil people cry
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Kiakia(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Plenary in the Senate seems to have been turned into a circus by Dino and his paddy, Saraki. The uncouth and unruly behaviour of Melaye have greatly diminished and lowered the esteem of the Senate in the eyes of right thinking Nigerians and the international community.
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by chukel(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
https://www.nairaland.com/3700707/dino-melayes-name-missing-abu
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
stieyven:

he who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
When buhari said he will soak dogs & baboons in blood was he talking to Nigerians or Americans? Were you a pagan then or you didn't remember Matthew 5:22??

Do me a favour & chop stone angry
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by achieverme(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You mean the same way you adopt Tinubu, fashola, amechi, fayemi despite all corruption allegations against them? You are confirmed hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate / Norway Prime Minister Described As ‘Nigeria Government Official’ By Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.