Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government (3399 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Peter Obi, Abaribe And Umeh Arrive For Parents' Burial (Photo) / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Peter Obi Blasts Buhari’s Subsidy Policy, Says "We Are Paying For Inefficiency" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by DEGr8t(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2017
A former governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi has stated that the agitation for Biafra is not violent and does not violate either the Nigerian constitution or international laws and called on the federal government to dialogue with Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and release Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra London.

Speaking with journalists in Enugu on Thursday, Obi said there was need for the Nigerian government to change its ‘hardline posture and yield to the persistent clamour” by releasing the IPOB leader from detention.

Source: http://www.chenkeleb.com/2017/03/released-nnamdi-kanu-peter-obi-blasts.html

Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by Rotjijatau(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2017
g
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
When this PDP wailers are tying to fall they hold IPOB miscreants for strength

Peter Obi PDP true or false.
Lamido Sanusi PDP (former central bank governor)

Fayose PDP (Ekiti governor) he also asked for the released of Kanu and Dasuki. Dasuki belongs to which political party please PDP.

Emeka gift ordered all Biafrans to protest for Dasuki (PDP) 2015.
radio Biafra always praising Fayose and Wike(PDP) 2016 Radio Biafra warned against voting APC

PDP keep deceiving IPOB terrorist. Am Igbo but u can't deceive me.

The Nnamdi Kanu u want us to release is the one that ordered the mass killing of innocent Hausa men below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

The Nnamdi Kanu u say we should release is the one that made an open confession in this video how he buried Nigerian army and soldiers

Nnamdi kanu bragged he killed our soldiers in that evidence below and u want us to free him cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8

We are sorry even the Donald Trump you're using to brag. If you install a Radio and use it to order killings he will not free u.

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist he ordered mass killing and u can't tell me that out of all his lovers no one secretly killed an Hausa man.

Nnamdi Kanu also claimed his boys buried some soldiers in the last video.
His boys are obedient to him so u can't tell me the man didn't cause harm.
And u want him to be released to cause more harm all because you know they will soon probe u.
When Orjizo Kalu was to be probed he went to visit oni kuje to buy their hearts. Pls do same Igbos are stupid and will support u.

IpobExposed has spoken
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by PenisCaP: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2017
G
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2017
a terrorist who ordered the killing of innocent people in those my videos above u want us to release him
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2017
They are gradually surfacing from their hideouts. Good anyway.
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by mrvitalis(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Never knee the President had the power to release someone whose case is in the law court
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by abouzaid: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2017
mrvitalis:
Never knee the President had the power to release someone whose case is in the law court
you mean the same president that said on international tv that a man granted an unconditional bail by a law court won't be released by him.

1 Like

Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
a terrorist who ordered the killing of innocent people in those my videos above u want us to release him
Your job is a very bad one indeed, and those who engage in evil, wicked and false massage as this usually die prematurely a painful and shameful death.

4 Likes

Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by 99100(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2017
He must be freed else Buhari and his govt shall see no peace.
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by InvestinOwerri(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2017
The ovation for the release of Nnamdi Kanu is getting louder with each passing day yet the illiterate in Aso has remained deaf and dumb.
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by mrvitalis(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2017
abouzaid:
you mean the same president that said on international tv that a man granted an unconditional bail by a law court won't be released by him.

Who was granted unconditional bail please ?? Let me be sure
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by abouzaid: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Who was granted unconditional bail please ?? Let me be sure
Google on the two bails already granted to Nnamdi Kanu,the second was unconditional.but the most important thing was that bail(whether conditional or not) was granted twice by the trial judges and buhari declared on national tv that he wouldn't recognise any.
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by mrvitalis(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2017
abouzaid:
Google on the two bails already granted to Nnamdi
Kanu,the second was unconditional.

I will transfer 25k to u know ..if u show me were a court granted nnamdi KANU bail
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by GenBloodykiIler: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2017
lol Peter my man i understand where you're going grin but remember we igbos understand better now

Anyway you elites should start speaking up or it will come to a time when we won't care about you guys anymore.

fact and reality is that Nnamdi Kanu is the most loved and reverend igbo man these days and no politician has ever earned that respect and loyalty from his people cool

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by abouzaid: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

I will transfer 25k to u know ..if u show me were a court granted nnamdi KANU bail
read my modified post besides, Google is still free to use.
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by abouzaid: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
lol Peter my man i understand where you're going grin but remember we igbos understand better now

Anyway you elites should start speaking up or it will come to a time when we won't care about you guys anymore.

fact and reality is that Nnamdi Kanu is the most loved and reverend igbo man these days and no politician has ever earned that respect and loyalty from his people cool

kiss the truth
like someone said earlier, remember ezu river. Peter obi and atiku wants to reap where they didn't sow.
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by obailala(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
E be like say na this one dey reign now... Politicians now hanging onto the release Kanu rhetoric to gain supporters. From Orji Kalu to Soludo to Utomi and now to Obi?

Very soon even El Rufai would call for Kanu's release to gain support.
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by mrvitalis(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2017
abouzaid:
read my modified post besides, Google is still free to use.

Can't see anything like that ..this is how u go spreading lies ..which court will grant u bail on treason ??

I dare u show me the bail granted n I will give u 25k
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by abouzaid: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Can't see anything like that ..this is how u go spreading lies ..which court will grant u bail on treason ??

here is the link to the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu as reported by channelstv.www.channelstv.com/2015/12/17/court-grants-nnamdi-kanu-bail/..don't ever disturb my mentions again with your shameless lies.poor wretched man betting 25k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by mrvitalis(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
abouzaid:
here is the link to the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu as reported by channelstv.www.channelstv.com/2015/12/17/court-grants-nnamdi-kanu-bail/..don't ever disturb my mentions again with your shameless lies.poor wretched man betting 25k.

Open the link please... U guys are really funny.. I know what ur trying to quote the magistrate and that was not bail ..he only said he eqs not qualified to hear such a Case that fg should either release Nnamdi KANU or take him to a higher court ..which they did
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by nonhuman(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

he was granted bail and everyone who is current jboed about it u are only trying to act like an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by mrvitalis(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
nonhuman:
he was granted bail and everyone who is current jboed about it u are only trying to act like an illiterate
I don't know when a magistrate withdrawing from a case means bail ...u must be high ..
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by abouzaid: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
nonhuman:
stop responding to the career liar,he's only trying to earn his daily pay at the bmc
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by meccuno: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
For all those who care to listen,tune to jimmy disu on lagos talks on sunday 2pm for an interview with peter obi.
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by Coolitempq: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
DEGr8t:
A former governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi has stated that the agitation for Biafra is not violent and does not violate either the Nigerian constitution or international laws and called on the federal government to dialogue with Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and release Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra London.

Speaking with journalists in Enugu on Thursday, Obi said there was need for the Nigerian government to change its ‘hardline posture and yield to the persistent clamour” by releasing the IPOB leader from detention.

Source: http://www.chenkeleb.com/2017/03/released-nnamdi-kanu-peter-obi-blasts.html
Peter Obi my man God bless you

Afonja ntor tongue
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by akoko11: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

Fayose PDP (Ekiti governor) he also asked for the released of Kanu and Dasuki. Dasuki belongs to which political party please PDP.

radio Biafra always praising Fayose and Wike(PDP) 2016 Radio Biafra warned against voting APC

The Nnamdi Kanu u want us to release is the one that ordered the mass killing of innocent Hausa men below

The Nnamdi Kanu u say we should release is the one that made an open confession in this video how he buried Nigerian army and soldiers

Nnamdi kanu bragged he killed our soldiers in that evidence below and u want us to free him cry

We are sorry even the Donald Trump you're using to brag. If you install a Radio and use it to order killings he will not free u.

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist he ordered mass killing and u can't tell me that out of all his lovers no one secretly killed an Hausa man.

And u want him to be released to cause more harm all because you know they will soon probe u.
When Orjizo Kalu was to be probed he went to visit oni kuje to buy their hearts. Pls do same Igbos are stupid and will support u.

IpobExposed has spoken

I doubt ur igboness
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by Dedetwo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

IpobExposed has spoken

The burden of proof is on the accuser. Talk is cheap. You and federal government of the zoo called Nigeria have been urged to provide iota of evidence on terrorism against Kanu but none so far. In a society where rule of law is eminent, wielding of idiotic executive powers is pure idiocy.
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by Dedetwo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

There is absolutely nothing treasonable in Kanu's case. It is idiocy for the government to whip out the crap of treason in a case the government cannot proffer the simplest of evidential clue.
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by mrvitalis(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dedetwo:

There is absolutely nothing treasonable in Kanu's case. It is idiocy for the government to whip out the crap of treason in a case the government cannot proffer the simplest of evidential clue.

The video of him demanding money for arms to fight Nigeria is still on YouTube
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by nonsobaba: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Peter Obi the hypocrite! Pretending that you love biafra as if we have forgotten how you ordered the massacre of over 5000 MASSOB members in Okpoko, Ogbaru LGA in 2006. Luckily for his political future though, majority of those killed were Wawa people of enugu state, while the rest were Imo state indigenes and abakaliki people.
Re: Released Nnamdi Kanu - Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Government by DEGr8t(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

The video of him demanding money for arms to fight Nigeria is still on YouTube

show us the link

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening Now!! Debate On Changing The Country's Name, "Nigeria" Rages On!! / Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.