Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Am Tired Of Flat Chest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Flat Chest (1823 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / Do Women Still Enjoy A Falling Flat Chest Kind Of Boob When Smooching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by nonhuman(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2017
All girls I have been meeting lately mostly on social media all have flat chest and I usually feel disappointed. and I want to get married but not the one that they have finished her bxxst am thinking of going back for under sixteen
Re: I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by professorfal: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2017
grin

no be your fellow guy finish the breasts?
Re: I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by ollaxworld: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2017
grin

You want natural milk islanders... okay, no problem
Re: I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by jonaifame22(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Bless ur soul man of God, the bible says blessed are those who have a bountiful eyes for they shall be filled.

I support u on this one.
Re: I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2017
grin

OP, how u feel this one?

Re: I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by joe4real12: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2017
U wan kil person?
Re: I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

OP, how u feel this one?

he wants to marry,, not set up a milk factory !!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by nonhuman(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

OP, how u feel this one?
not that type
Re: I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2017
ericsmith:

he wants to marry,, not set up a milk factory !!

undecided

The milk factory u been dreaming for ages...
Re: I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by McBrooklyn(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by gentlegenius(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
nonhuman:
All girls I have been meeting lately mostly on social media all have flat chest and I usually feel disappointed. and I want to get married but not the one that they have finished her bxxst am thinking of going back for under sixteen
Op, I support you on this. Just go for the under 18. it's not just about the breast, they have so many advantages over their older counterparts. But if the boobs is your main concern, you are right to go for younger girls. Even God himself encourages young men to marry younger women because their breasts are more satisfying... Hear this: ”Let your fountain be blessed and rejoice with the wife of thy youth(young wife). As a loving doe and graceful deer, let her breast satisfy you always...." (Proverbs 5: 18-19).

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Flat Chest by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

undecided

The milk factory u been dreaming for ages...

time to dream hw singlet looks on yu ..

(1) (Reply)

Woo The Girl/guy You Have Been Secretly Admiring Here On Nairaland / d / How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.