Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? (2287 Views)

The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
normally speaking, a healthy and vigorous thrust lasts for 2-5 minutes. any man who can last for more than 2 minutes is doing his duty pretty well.

and ladies, dont ever encourage your lover to overstep that healthy time limit. or else , a blood conjestion in the peniss could lead to some harm with it.

gentelmen, have you ever experienced fücking 30 minutes continuously or even more ? how is that feeling ? dont you worry that, your peniss has to be amputated (due to the blood clogging) before it can otherwise supposedly fulfill its function ? by the way, a peniss surgery due to such a cause, is not unheard of .

have you ever tried these made-in-china peniss rings ? is it a defiant challenge for you after you browse my this thread ?

Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
free rings for any man browsing my thread.

Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by Abortions: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
OGUN WHY?WHY OGUN WHY DID U DO DIS 2 DIS WOMAN OGUN WHY?
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abortions:
OGUN WHY?WHY OGUN WHY DID U DO DIS 2 DIS WOMAN OGUN WHY?

why abortion ? you give me an inspiration, next time i will talk about abortion.
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who thrust this one this hot afternoon
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by tayoxx(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
E b like say this op don get orgasm o.. abi u self stay virgin tru out school
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
tayoxx:
E b like say this op don get orgasm o.. abi u self stay virgin tru out school

being a woman, is it my fault to have no orgasm ?
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
What is refiner doing on this thread?
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by tayoxx(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

no it's not ooo.. I really do feel for u
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by refiner(f): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oyind18:
grin

Sharp eyes!

Same thing u came here to do tongue
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oyind18:

Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
tayoxx:
no it's not ooo.. I really do feel for u

so tell me , how can you help me to get my orgasm ? any suggestion or useful help ?
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
refiner:
grin

Sharp eyes!

Same thing u came here to do tongue
I'm here to derailgrin
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by refiner(f): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oyind18:
I'm here to derailgrin

U just insult d word derail...cos this thread is not worth it...
Go and sleep auntie angry
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oyind18:
I'm here to derailgrin

there is nothing to derail , because there is nothing meaningful , you know it.

and watch out, i will derail what you derail and make what you say to be the main topic of this tread.

try to say someting, just something, let me derail.
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
refiner:

is he an auntie ? he is a virgin, who wants to fvck you.
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
refiner:

who says it is nothing worthwhile in my this thread ?

i am seriously discussing the issue of thrusting duration.

dont tell me, being a woman yourself, you care a poo of this issue.
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

there is nothing to derail , because there is nothing meaningful , you know it.

and watch out, i will derail what you derail and make what you say to be the main topic of this tread.

try to say someting, just something, let me derail.
I think say u no know before
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

is he an auntie ? he is a virgin, who wants to fvck you.
Whywhyogun, when will you create a meaningful thread that is not sex related?
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oyind18:

since you know so many things, pls help me to my orgasm.
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

since you know so many things, pls help me to my orgasm.
grin yes it's your fault tongue
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oyind18:
Whywhyogun, when will you create a meaningful thread that is not sex related?

i have discussed the visa policy issue in politics column

i have discussed the poo-dropping problem in crime column

i have even told a story about a white man , who was sent to hospital ,after he could not find a public toilet in lagos for 2 hours, in the health column
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oyind18:
grin yes it's your fault tongue

why ?

it is my fvckers' fault, because none of them has big enough organ. and they dont know to thrust. do you know how to thrust ?
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oyind18:

hey ,man, come to cheer up my thread. i need your response. i need more people to be enlightened by my abundant sex knowledge.
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
chai! wat are my eyes seeing? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i dont want to call thornapple cos i dont want her to spoil grin grin grin grin
thornapple! pls dont come in here grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
cheesy.
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by tayoxx(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

so tell me , how can you help me to get my orgasm ? any suggestion or useful help ?
ermm have u tried cucumber.. if dat one no work. Make u use turning stick
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by whywhyogun: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
tayoxx:
ermm have u tried cucumber.. if dat one no work. Make u use turning stick

do you think a middle age woman needs a substitute to train herself to be familiar with orgasm? what is her partner doing around ?

if a man can not thrust for a long period of time (and it is not recommendable), he should at least learn and adapt himself to be more skillful , as to how to use his organ.
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by tayoxx(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you think a middle age woman needs a substitute to train herself to be familiar with orgasm? what is her partner doing around ?

if a man can not thrust for a long period of time (and it is not recommendable), he should at least learn and adapt himself to be more skillful , as to how to use his organ.
this kweshun dat you're ask me now.. what you're want me to say bayi .. i dinor know ooo. .
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2017
lefulefu:
chai! wat are my eyes seeing? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i dont want to call thornapple cos i dont want her to spoil grin grin grin grin
thornapple! pls dont come in here grin

Hahahahahahaha, you were really born with mischief lool. cheesy grin. This has to go round then.

You know i don't want to call your sister, Oyind18 cos i don't want her to spoil. grin

Oyind18, please don't come in here.
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by pryme(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Op, get a Boyfriend
Re: Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ? by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:
normally speaking, a healthy and vigorous thrust lasts for 2-5 minutes. any man who can last for more than 2 minutes is doing his duty pretty well.

and ladies, dont ever encourage your lover to overstep that healthy time limit. or else , a blood conjestion in the peniss could lead to some harm with it.

gentelmen, have you ever experienced fücking 30 minutes continuously or even more ? how is that feeling ? dont you worry that, your peniss has to be amputated (due to the blood clogging) before it can otherwise supposedly fulfill its function ? by the way, a peniss surgery due to such a cause, is not unheard of .

have you ever tried these made-in-china peniss rings ? is it a defiant challenge for you after you browse my this thread ?
Only a teenage virgin type such nonsense you typed up there.

Do something good with your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship(exclusively Baby) / Why Are Sierra Loenians So Brutal? / The Primary Function Of A Woman’s Lips Is To Suck Dick - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.