Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) (44225 Views)

''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by iamsamadeyinka(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hehe! I am not a fan of politics o but this may be fake...
How do I know?
It ought to contain picture/logo of the university.
You can send fake email using http://www.emkei.cz

It is a free fake email tool

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by castrokins(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Even Fake Mailer Can Do This.

Where Is Candy Gibson's Email Address
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by akanbiaa(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs**** clears throat# before na apostle suleiman ,now na Dino dey hot....we all know who is next grin grin
Saraki Ba?
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Godfullsam(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs**** clears throat# before na apostle suleiman ,now na Dino dey hot....we all know who is next grin grin

Who is next biko grin
I don't want this movie to end oh shocked! It is becoming more interesting by the day grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Ndolarr: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
With Dino remaining a Senator, and Saraki and Dogara tarnished with huge curroption allegation, can anything good come out of National Assembly? No wonder, the SGF and 'stubborn' Custom Boss succeeded in rubishing them recently! Stupid 109 and 360 adult LAWBREAKERS pretending to be making laws!! Shiorrrr!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by chukwuibuipob: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
gragra nor pay.The man with White and Blue NYSC jersey. Abeg,who knew the man NYSC state code/place of primary assignment?
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
ExAngel007:
DINO sounds like a brand of milk sachet
Dano milk

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by TheAdvocate(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Is "Dino Melaye" the name on his educational certificates?
That is an important question to ask
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by tivereegega(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
DDD nor worry, God det power
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Fadahunsi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:
That email does not show the sender address.

So who sent it?
Are You blind mhen??
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by nsesam(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
A foolish and useless reporters, now they have deviated people mind off absu to London . I wish one day some one will teach this political reporters a lesson of the live. Useless , shameless APC reporters.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dandsome:
Mtcheeeew... Anytime there's a major scandal like this, look closely you'll find out that there something wrong going on with the government that they don't want the masses' attention to be drawn to.
so u tell us the wrong thing that going in govt.
how can a news on NL abt dino distract a country of 170 million people. D way so nigerians think self.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Moving4: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
SR hope Dis is a genuine news o, we don't want to hear otherwise...
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by amobii: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
nsesam:
A foolish and useless reporters, now they have deviated people mind off absu to London . I wish one day some one will teach this political reporters a lesson of the live. Useless , shameless APC reporters.

Its seem you dont know what you are saying, they still stand by their word that he did not graduate from ABU. Its then left for ABU to refute the claim and show everyone the proof he graduate from their institution.For standard institution its doesnt take long to confirm if someone attended the school, but here in Nigeria they will be looking for ways to cover this up.This is just 17-18years ago, it should not be a problem for big institution like ABU to get the record straight.
He claimed 7 degrees, 2 from foreign institutions and those have been disclaimed by both institution. How can you attend a seminar from university and then claimed on your profile you graduated from that University.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fadahunsi:

Are You blind mhen??

Assume I am, just show me where the sender is in the photo.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by joshaac(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dino go beg sahara reporters to leave you alone.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Biodun556(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dino MELIER
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by nwakibie3(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
So it's no longer ABU but LBS... he is still qualified to be a senator with SSCE even if he never attended any of those schools. SR be fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by otokx(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Observing as usual - Fela sang observation is not a crime.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by BetaThings: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
dukie25:
Stupidity is accusing a senator (with masters degree) of failing his first degree yet leaving the president to govern with NEPA Bill certificate.

And with an immediate past president alleged to be the most educated leader ever unable to produce his PhD thesis
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by BetaThings: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
nwakibie3:
So it's no longer ABU but LBS... he is still qualified to be a senator with SSCE even if he never attended any of those schools. SR be fooling yourself.

If you need SSCE for a post and you stick to that, no problem
But if in applying for the job, someone deposes to an affidavit that s/he has BSc, MSc, PhD and actually lies about the Phd but has the first and second degrees, the person still faces jail term

It is not qualification that is the issue but lying under oath

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by ExAngel007(f): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ishilove:
Dano milk
Sis, i'm tryin to catch some fun
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by spiffyzaki: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:

So who sent it?
Guy u blind o

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by elhafeez(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
A.B.U do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
spiffyzaki:

Guy u blind o

I blind abeg. Teach me. Where the sender?
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by catalan15(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
D I N O??
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by karnap(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
DINO M. GO ABU ZARIA, NO HELP, HE RAN TO LONDON, NO HELP,HIS HEAD LOOK LIKE A "Igbo" HE SHOULD KUKUMA,GO TO NSUKA...MAY
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by davidif: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:

So who sent it?

Are you blind? Did you not see the email senders address? What is wrong witynyiu people sef?
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

Are you blind? Did you not see the email senders address? What is wrong witynyiu people sef?

Assume I am blind, please where is the sender's email address?
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by davidif: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:

Assume I am blind, please where is the sender's email address?

Did you not see Candy Gibson, the press officer for the London school of economics there? She has her title and position there.

Did you not see the other two email addresses that were there?
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

Did you not see Candy Gibson, the press officer for the London school of economics there? She has her title and position there.

Did you not see the other two email addresses that were there?

LOL, anybody can write any name and title and even CC anybody they like. If you doubt me, try it. CC Buhari and Gej, then put Osinbajo's name and title as sender.

What I asked for was the sender's email address because you cannot have a fake sender's email address.

Why do you think it was left out? I'm not supporting anybody, I'm only saying that email could have been written by my landlord's girlfriend.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Caseless: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
smartty68:
I strongly commend Sahara Reporters effort towards the fight put up against Dino cos left for most Nigerians journalist alone Dino would go scot free cos they're easily bought over. Kudos SR

In the end Dino gets to pay #5b to SR's grin
true!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.