Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 (31747 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Saraki Arrives Abia, Received By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by dessz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:
You can see, Osibanjo is an illiterate person..

And they will continue to disgrace him. When they mean federal republic. It means. They have no chief. All the governor are disgrace him.. you are not suppose to deal with them. You only deal with state governor.

Have ever seen an government officials going to meet them. No. Because the police is you representative in the area
guy, ur English teacher did a goood job. cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Mctimothylota(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ehiofia more like anuofia grin
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by oruma19: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Goroz:
Don't let this distract you from the fact that ojukwu ran away from war, leaving his men to die like chickens. God bless Nigeria
Bros u funny ooo. Y u de always de derail thread na? Repent grin. Osinbajo seems loved in the southern part of Nigeria more than his boss Mr Buhari. God bless this man. I wish he could just take over so good luck can return to naija. The badluck and deaths too much since Buhari took over. We need pple with softhead make naija for sweet again.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Victornezzar: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=jullty post=54901890]You can see, Osibanjo is an illiterate person

R.I.P English
all d governor are disgrace him grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by iKnowevents(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Goroz:
Don't let this distract you from the fact that ojukwu ran away from war, leaving his men to die like chickens. God bless Nigeria

this must be what you were sent into this world to type... I hope you now do find fulfilment in life? You must be a happy man, for finishing your life mission so fast in this earth.

Welcome

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by musa7m(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wats the meaning of Enyioha Ndigbo?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by iamtardey: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
even dia real names Sef can sound like title grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by ChukwuJuwon: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
respect

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by muffyt05: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:
Mr Osibanjo is an illiterate... federal republic mean you are suppose to deal with the police.. not someone who claim he is chief. You are really an illiterate.

Another product of unilag ..

The police is the authority in that area.

What's this goat saying, does that even make sense to you at all?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Caseless: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eze d'ick?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by crispus09(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
oga vp make ur visit worth it o
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Ado9: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good for him But does one faith such as Christianity supports badging chieftaincy title? Just thinking...
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by botad(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chei!!! They latter get you!

jullty:
Mr Osibanjo is an illiterate... federal republic mean you are suppose to deal with the police.. not someone who claim he is chief. You are really an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:

And they will continue to disgrace him. When they mean federal republic. It means. They have no chief. All the governor are disgrace him.. you are not suppose to deal with them. You only deal with state governor.

Have ever seen an government officials going to meet them. No. Because the police is you representative in the area
O Boy!.... This ur English don get CANCER o..... Cheii..... Believe me 'THE QUEEN MUST SAW THIS'

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by crispus09(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
ok
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Vanessa88(f): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ado9:
Good for him But does one faith such as Christianity supports badging chieftaincy title? Just thinking...

He's no longer a pastor but a politician cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by ekenedilichukwu: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
wow...endless fascination with titles.
The vice president is not a professor, his name is Vice President Osinbajo, not professor Osinbajo. That was his previous job. I don't know why people like to include professor.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kathmandu:
musiwaa has gotten another moniker grin

I thought as much, but musiwa rarely comment on thread that he didn't creat.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by earthcrust: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Reconcile Nigeria please
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by cocaineaddict(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
mangala14:
What is this one saying?
don't mind him. He's a well known retaard in the politics section

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by jumpandpas(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ponponkon:
Here comes Enyioha Ndigbo

The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has just been conferred with the traditional title of Enyioha Ndigbo by the Abia State Council of Traditional Rulers...
Eze Eberechi Dick, who doubles as the chairman of the Southeast Council o Traditional Rulers and Abia State Council of Traditional Rulers conferred the title on the Vice President on behalf of all of us..

Eze Eberech Dick from Akpuga village.
I know him wela.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Goroz: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
tolexy007:

Wait! Do u have sense at all?
Ask me one more time
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Alphyno: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
obembet:
What of BUHARI

He should be given the opposite

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ipob yoot spotted R.I.P English. See rubbish comment is it bad we Igbos love him. What Kind of hatred is this. Oya take am for your head angry
Guy calm down. Are you new to nairaland? HRH Musiwa the emperor of South West republic is talking grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by leighcon(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
And that's the VP flying a Caverton operated chopper?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by speezyWears: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:

What is Ikpeazu

And of what relevance is the commissioning of an investment house in abia state to the economy and life of the common man in the state.

Osinbajo should be wary of this illiterates lest he be seen as one of them.

As for the mumu that I quoted, its people like you that make the youths look bad and unserious in the eyes of the older thiefry generation

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by proffc: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Goroz:

Mods - I sincerely think you have to start banning folks that can't see, think or speak without ethnic colouring. What has Ojukwu got to do with this now? Must you talk before you think?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Goroz: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
proffc:

Mods - I sincerely think you have to start banning folks that can't see, think or speak without ethnic colouring. What has Ojukwu got to do with this now? Must you talk before you think?
Calm down Mister, I was only stating a fact
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Meek75(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
The way Igbo people share title further degrades they value.....
In quest for power and recognition don't dis value and sell of the respect of ndi-igbo maka posterity sake.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Kakamorufu(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:

haaaaa

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Iceathome(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
They can't play fast game with us with this chieftaincy title to VP. Ikpeazu you are vacating that office by 12th May, 2017.

I am right here inside okpara auditorium watching the faces of all the PDP attendees, I observed the game plan.......Ebere Dick, we Abians know your stand and thank God the VP will not play along with you people. What is Enyioha Ndigbo have in common with or to the Niger- Delta town hall meeting at ICC Umuahia.

I will also watch it closely at the ICC too, we as team of observers are watching Ikpeazu and his cabals closely. He will never escape 12th May, 2017......lying under oat is criminal offence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIRS Stops Scores Recruited By Fowler From Resuming / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.