Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 (31746 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Saraki Arrives Abia, Received By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by wawappl: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:
Mr Osibanjo is an illiterate... federal republic mean you are suppose to deal with the police.. not someone who claim he is chief. You are really an illiterate.

Another product of unilag ..

The police is the authority in that area.
MUSIWA KILO ODE?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by 0b10010011: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
It's like Abia state is no longer agitating for Biafra cos the FG and other agencies have been visiting there and carrying the state along in doings that concern it.

Think it has dawned on them that there game won't take them far.

Long live Abia state

Long live The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Ojiofor: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Which traditional ruler in Abia has the authority to give an "Igboland" title?

It should have been that fake Jew wanna be Eze Nri right?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Adebowale89(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:
You can see, Osibanjo is an illiterate person..

And they will continue to disgrace him. When they mean federal republic. It means. They have no chief. All the governor are disgrace him.. you are not suppose to deal with them. You only deal with state governor.

Have ever seen an government officials going to meet them. No. Because the police is you representative in the area

change your drugs bunkum. d expired drugs u are using is derailing your senses faster
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by IgboTyphoon: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Igbo nation welcomes the Enyioha NdiIgbo to the East.
This Osinbajo man understands that actions speak louder than words.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by okechuks22: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ojiofor:
What a wonderful achievement from Ikpeazu.
which achievement
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by janefrancisca(f): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Adebowale89:

change your drugs bunkum. d expiring drugs u are using is derailing your senses faster
Pot calling kettle black...pls it is "expired" and not "expiring". shocked
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by IgboTyphoon: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:
It's like Abia state is no longer agitating for Biafra cos the FG and other agencies have been visiting there and carrying the state along in doings that concern it.

Long live Abia state

Nonsense comment.
The comment Shows your lack of understanding of the issue.
We are Igbo Biafrans - that is how our ancestors lived before Lugard. That is how we were born. It is who we are. Do you think Scottish people can stop being Scottish because there is Britain? No.

So Nigeria is merely forcing us to be Nigerians after having abused us, Killed us, marginalized, neglected, excluded us and insulted us- which forced us to agitate for our own sovereign where we would not be excluded or victimized.

So get sense. There is always action and reaction. If Nigeria treat us bad which show us we are not wanted then let us go home.

Simple
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by ALAYORMII: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:

And they will continue to disgrace him. When they mean federal republic. It means. They have no chief. All the governor are disgrace him.. you are not suppose to deal with them. You only deal with state governor.

Have ever seen an government officials going to meet them. No. Because the police is you representative in the area

Ur English alone says a lot about the kind of person that you are
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Adebowale89(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
janefrancisca:
Pot calling kettle black...pls it is "expired" and not "expiring". shocked

you're a compound fool. what does "pot calling kettle black" has to do with the typographical error u just corrected?

seems your brain is under survey?

you won use me learn words bah?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by ransomed: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# title no dey finish for igbo land grin
::--Thank you very much for your wise counsel. "title no dey finish" of igboland is also a title that can be created and bestow on any deserving person.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Ojiofor: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
okechuks22:
which achievement

Ask Ponponkon

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by wristbangle: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Blackfire:
Somehow the south east seems to have a soft spot for this VP.

Because he is unbiased and a neutral man.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kathmandu:
musiwaa has gotten another moniker grin
Damn! Smart guy grin

When I saw the first sentence, I knew it can only be one person; the Emperor himself grin

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Jarus(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:

This comment is too becomerich-esque.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by janefrancisca(f): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're a compound fool. what does "pot calling kettle black" has to do with the typographical error u just corrected?

seems your brain is under survey?

you won use me learn words bah?
National fool...u no reach for me to use learn words. And plz in case of next time, before using any word, check the meaning and see if it is in line with the message you are trying to pass across. Bunkum is an English word and it means an insincere or foolish talk, so next time u want to call someone a bunkum...think twice. Olodo.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Adebowale89(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
janefrancisca:
National fool...u no reach for me to use learn words. And plz in case of next time, before using any word, check the meaning and see if it is in line with the message you are trying to pass across. Bunkum is an English word and it means an insincere or foolish talk, so next time u want to call someone a bunkum...think twice. Olodo.

see my itinerant teacher. who's deceiving u?
see what I too know had caused u. I fault d mumu guy like u, that was calling a whole professor an illiterate, funny enough u wnt to defend his stupidity.

so calling a whole professor illiterate ain't foolish talk or insincere? the bunkum must be laughing with the level of your stupidity sef because you don't connote my phrase before jumping like a bull dog on my comment.

see I don't argue with baby, go take ur cheese ball. I'm done with your foolishness
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Totti9(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:

wetin this one dey talk
Abeg make i comot here joor grin

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Dareomo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Enyioha of indigbo ? Meaning please.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Hades2016(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Goroz:
Don't let this distract you from the fact that ojukwu ran away from war, leaving his men to die like chickens. God bless Nigeria
must you bring tribalism into this undecided
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by g4gerald: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:

Bros dis ur grammar na die.... but wait o! did I jst hear u call someone an illiterate??
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by g4gerald: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dareomo:
Enyioha of indigbo ? Meaning please.

Friends of everybody of Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by DozieInc(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Which traditional ruler in Abia has the authority to give an "Igboland" title?
Try use am

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by proffc: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Goroz:

Calm down Mister, I was only stating a fact

Do you know there's a course called "Logic"? If you do, then explain to me how your "fact" relates to the matter at hand. As a matter of fact, if you have nothing to say, please say nothing.

I won't be disappointed by your next reply - it just shows the kinda stuff you're made from or to put it more succinctly the cloth you're cut from.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Goroz: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
proffc:

Do you know there's a course called "Logic"? If you do, then explain to me how your "fact" relates to the matter at hand. As a matter of fact, if you have nothing to say, please say nothing.

I won't be disappointed by your next reply - it just shows the kinda stuff you're made from or to put it more succinctly the cloth you're cut from.
Mister, every sane person who saw my comment knew it was a joke. You either laugh it off or fvck off
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by todyms: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:

wehdone sir! English is not our language.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Rhea(f): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ponponkon:
VP Osibanjo arrives Abia for one day visit

The Executive Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has arrived Umuahia, the capital of Abia State, for a one day State visit.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is pleased to welcome the Vice President to Abia again, after he visited in February to flag off the SME clinic at Aba, the commercial and economic hub of Eastern Nigeria and SME capital of Nigeria...

While in God's own state, the Vice President will pay homage to the Abia State Council of Traditional Rulers at Okpara Auditorium, where he will be conferred with a Chieftaincy Title by the Abia monarchs.

After the brief event, the Vice President will commission the Abia Investment House built by the Governor Ikpeazu administration.

The final event of the day will hold at the Abia International Conference Centre, Ogurube Layout Umuahia, the venue for the Niger Delta dialogue/town-hall meeting.

No accessible road to Abia, so vice president flies into Abia state with helicopter and receives a chieftaincy title for a job well done.
Malaria + Poverty is a curse grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by igwebuike01: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ipob yoot spotted R.I.P English. See rubbish comment is it bad we Igbos love him. What Kind of hatred is this. Oya take am for your head angry
Lol, you are a kid on Nairaland if you don't know Musiwa and his numerous monikers
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by igwebuike01: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
kropotkin2:
Guy calm down. Are you new to nairaland? HRH Musiwa the emperor of South West republic is talking grin
Don't mind him, i now know most of them are new to Nairaland. Who does not know Musiwa, the Emperor of Western Nigeria??
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by igwebuike01: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:

Long live Abia state

which kind nonsense is this one na. Which state government is agitating for Biafra before? Biafra is a mass movement and has nothing to do with any state government
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by Bigsteveg(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
You just wasted your dad sperm and effort that night you were conceived.
What is it that you just typed here? RIP English

Ponponkon:
VP Osibanjo arrives Abia for one day visit

The Executive Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has arrived Umuahia, the capital of Abia State, for a one day State visit.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is pleased to welcome the Vice President to Abia again, after he visited in February to flag off the SME clinic at Aba, the commercial and economic hub of Eastern Nigeria and SME capital of Nigeria...

While in God's own state, the Vice President will pay homage to the Abia State Council of Traditional Rulers at Okpara Auditorium, where he will be conferred with a Chieftaincy Title by the Abia monarchs.

After the brief event, the Vice President will commission the Abia Investment House built by the Governor Ikpeazu administration.

The final event of the day will hold at the Abia International Conference Centre, Ogurube Layout Umuahia, the venue for the Niger Delta dialogue/town-hall meeting.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 by janefrancisca(f): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Adebowale89:

see my itinerant teacher. who's deceiving u?
see what I too know had caused u. I fault d mumu guy like u, that was calling a whole professor an illiterate, funny enough u wnt to defend his stupidity.

so calling a whole professor illiterate ain't foolish talk or insincere? the bunkum must be laughing with the level of your stupidity sef because you don't connote my phrase before jumping like a bull dog on my comment.

see I don't argue with baby, go take ur cheese ball. I'm done with your foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIRS Stops Scores Recruited By Fowler From Resuming / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.