Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Why I Slept With A Married Man, And What I Learned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Slept With A Married Man, And What I Learned (1023 Views)

"Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Slept With A Married Man, And What I Learned by vibzy: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ask any heartbroken partner from a relationship split apart due to infidelity: affairs can be bad news. That being said, they're also complicated, yet so often blamed on the evil "home-wrecking" woman, who surely must be out to steal someone's man and cause as much damage as possible. But it doesn't always start out with cruel intentions.

"The forbidden and the taboo is one of the biggest turn-ons for people. They're not trying to steal him, or take him, but it's appealing that he is unavailable," says Dr. Michael Aaron, therapist and author of Modern Sexuality. "She's thinking that being with this guy is ideal because he's not going to want more from her because he's already is married."

For other women, while they may feel uncomfortable about the man's marriage, their own intimacy issues draw them to someone unavailable. "You may have an individual who wants deeper intimacy, but for whatever attachment reasons, they may be afraid," explains Aaron. From enjoying no-strings-attached sex to simply falling for a friend and coworker.

Please share why you sleep with married men, and what it taught you about them.

Re: Why I Slept With A Married Man, And What I Learned by youngest85(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
So you are one of them?
Re: Why I Slept With A Married Man, And What I Learned by imma2(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Male Companions Needed.. / Why Do Guys Bleach? Girls Own We Understand / Sexual Arouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.