Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Man Contemplates On Getting A New Side Chic In Other To Fix His Broken Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Contemplates On Getting A New Side Chic In Other To Fix His Broken Home (629 Views)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Contemplates On Getting A New Side Chic In Other To Fix His Broken Home by omosedollar(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dear Dapson, l and my wife had been together for 4 beautiful yrs, and also been with my sidechick for two lovely yrs. My sidechick, she's in a private university; which l pay for. If my Wife get a Uk trips my sidechick will get a dubia Trip because that's the only Visa she can get then. I take care of both of them to the best of my abilities.They both Complete me. My wife compliment her short fall and she compliment Wife's short fall. They both praise me and flunt me on social media, Different class, so not Worried of getting discovered. Long story short.
l recently discovered that my sidechick had been in a 6mth relationship with her fellow student which l discovered when l took her and my wife to the state for vacation (different flight) While my wife went and visited my sisters, I would be with my sidechick. Got her a new phone. Stupid girl didn't know ICloud save Shit. She begged blah blah, but l don't feel comfortable having sex with her, without the use of condom cos am not sure of how many guys she's been sleeping with behind my back, and l don't want to infect my innocent wife with any disease. So l decided to leave her to be with my wife. Four months later Sidechick free. My wife has being complaining that am no more making her happy. I was a good husband becos of guilty and I didn't want to get discovered. All what am over doing for her not to suspect me of my unfaithfulness to her, now she's complaining that am not doing it again. Now should l get another sidechick to make my wife happy again? I have no desire for one now. Now she's accusing me of cheating.

Read More here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSA9LzyBS6I/

Re: Man Contemplates On Getting A New Side Chic In Other To Fix His Broken Home by omosedollar(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Brb Let me eat my dinner.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Man Contemplates On Getting A New Side Chic In Other To Fix His Broken Home by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who in the fiery hell is Dapson again? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Contemplates On Getting A New Side Chic In Other To Fix His Broken Home by nursennenny(f): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked E touch me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Contemplates On Getting A New Side Chic In Other To Fix His Broken Home by omosedollar(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Who in the fiery hell is Dapson again? lipsrsealed

He's a Life coach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Contemplates On Getting A New Side Chic In Other To Fix His Broken Home by omosedollar(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
The poster should get a sidechic to save his home.
Re: Man Contemplates On Getting A New Side Chic In Other To Fix His Broken Home by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chilling with his side chicks

Re: Man Contemplates On Getting A New Side Chic In Other To Fix His Broken Home by loversrock(f): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2017
EmmyMaestro:
Chilling with his side chicks

That is too many side chics , you want kill the Man

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Withhold Sex FroTheir Boyfriends Until He Fulfill His Promise / How To Get Away With Mother / Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.